[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have jumped on any opportunity to get free money or stuff for a long time, and I haven't won once. Maybe I'll be lucky this time ...

After finally winning something online for the first time a few weeks ago (and one of the few times I've ever won anything ever) I feel lucky now.

Awesome thread and glad that this contest is still going on. Had no idea. I still have yet to win anything on here, but it was nice getting those Maxim year subscriptions for free. Got myself and my roommate one.

To anyone saying they don't win anything, I was there. I won back in July and am extremely grateful to CheapyD and Gamestop. The last thing I won before this was a giant jar of Starbursts when I was in 7th grade. I still have the jar to remember my sweet victory of chance.

This is AWESOME! I am totally a cheap ass gamer and even winning $5.00 would be amazing, but $200 would be enough to send me to game heaven, lol.

Fingers, toes, eyes, legs, arms, shoelaces crossed to win $200 for my video game addiction. I wonder if crack heads get contests for their fixes? Probably not.

So can you enter with only 4 tickets? Do I have to click on something somewhere that says "Click here to enter" or do I just post here? I keep trying to find some information, but apparently I am just retarded :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back