Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
[quote name='Alucard400']HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

[/QUOTE]

jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

UPDATE: IGN has confirmed the Bundle will be priced at $200 it also will come with a 4gb SD card with the game pre installed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/11/fire-emblem-3ds-bundle-confirmed-for-north-america

Now available at gamestop for pre order:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-blue-fire-emblem-awakening-bundle/107660
Available for pre-order @ newegg.com right now, but you have to pay $8.xx for shipping. Free Shipping now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16868100134
ToysRus are selling the bundle.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19347206

No details yet because it was just leaked on NeoGAF, but I'll make the thread Wikified so that once information starts pouring through, people can edit the thread accordingly.

Fire Emblem is a pre-installed digital copy.

Adding a second image to confirm.

dxWhE.jpg

Second image is a bit misleading. The bundled system is NOT a 3DS XL like Nintendo is advertising at the top of the Game Informer page. It's just a regular 3DS.

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']So is this OOS yet at all retail stores? I'm waiting![/QUOTE]
I think it is officially out of stock from the look of things. Might be able to find a gamestop with 1 or 2 left.

Edit: Spoke too soon. :whistle2:#

I was about to list Hastings as a retailer that still had the bundle in stock, but it looks like they've finally ran out in the past day or two. Very odd how Gamestop seems to have completely removed their listing for it, too. Wonder if this means they're not going to receive any more.

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']So is this OOS yet at all retail stores? I'm waiting![/QUOTE]

where is it still in stock? Every site I can think of is sold out

[quote name='Deserter Goose']I was about to list Hastings as a retailer that still had the bundle in stock, but it looks like they've finally ran out in the past day or two. Very odd how Gamestop seems to have completely removed their listing for it, too. Wonder if this means they're not going to receive any more.[/QUOTE]

I purchased it from hastings on Friday, it was still available for purchase this morning but now when I check my order it says out of stock.. lame that it still let me purchase when they were out of stock and were still in stock for 3 days after

You'll most likely still receive your order - Hastings always lists the items you bought as out of stock if you check them on your order details page, even if they're still available for order when you search their site. If you haven't received a cancellation email yet, I'll be surprised if you don't get it.

[quote name='Wolfnix90']im selling an xl with fire emblem and 8 other games over at the auction forum section if anyones interested, thanks :)[/QUOTE]

( price seemed way too high almost asking new store prices

[quote name='Alucard400']HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

[/QUOTE]

bumping my previous post since people are asking where it's available. OP needs to put it on the front page for Walmart

[quote name='Alucard400']bumping my previous post since people are asking where it's available. OP needs to put it on the front page for Walmart[/QUOTE]

Lurkers, bro... Lurkers... Keep it as buried as possible.

All of the above-mentioned websites still have the game in-stock, which is good because the game is STILL in short-supply in many stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bundle is almost impossible to find, but the game is finally showing up everywhere. I just bought the last copy at my GameStop in Chardon, OH.

Bundle sold out at Walmart.. Gone everywhere now?

Newegg has the game as "discontinued" what do you think is going on with that? Are they just sick of the low supply and customer complaints?

My buddy let me play his 3DS for 10 mins. This game was in it, in a mere 10 minutes I fell in love with this game. What an awesome looking and feeling game. I do not have a 3DS yet, but the bundle is definitely something I would consider.

[quote name='ShirtSizeXXXLXT']My buddy let me play his 3DS for 10 mins. This game was in it, in a mere 10 minutes I fell in love with this game. What an awesome looking and feeling game. I do not have a 3DS yet, but the bundle is definitely something I would consider.[/QUOTE]

You'd better consider fast, because they're already very hard to find.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']I thought it would be interesting to note that Gamestop has the preorder art book for 4,500 points in their PUR catalog. Here's a link, although you have to sign in to see it.[/QUOTE]

Damn...I'm 1000 points off >_> I haven't bought anything from GameStop in over a year, though

Haha wow, they can't provide them for all the people who pre-order, so they just sell them instead

Either way, I'd rather get 5$ off something than get that dinky little pamplet

I have an extra art book that I'd like to give to a fellow Fire Emblem fan. However to prevent people just asking for it to resell it, the first person to answer the following questions correctly will get it free of charge. Just PM me a delivery address.

- what is the name of the developer that developed Awakening?

- what non commercial hardware did this developer make?

- what did the MU do at the 2nd to the last stage that was different from the very beginning of the game?

Good luck!

The first is Intelligent Systems, and the third (although if I'm thinking the same thing it was a few chapters before the end, as that's when the flashback part was) is
Not killing Chrom/setting an alternate chain in motion - saving Basilio, etc.

The middle question is kind of vague - they've done all sorts of developmental hardware and software for Nintendo, haven't they? Seems like they were directly involved with the Super GameBoy, but that was obviously commercial hardware. There were the Wide Boy units for the Famicom, I guess; those were never publicly released and the predecessor to the SGB.

bread's done
Back