Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
[quote name='Alucard400']HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

[/QUOTE]

jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

UPDATE: IGN has confirmed the Bundle will be priced at $200 it also will come with a 4gb SD card with the game pre installed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/11/fire-emblem-3ds-bundle-confirmed-for-north-america

Now available at gamestop for pre order:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-blue-fire-emblem-awakening-bundle/107660
Available for pre-order @ newegg.com right now, but you have to pay $8.xx for shipping. Free Shipping now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16868100134
ToysRus are selling the bundle.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19347206

No details yet because it was just leaked on NeoGAF, but I'll make the thread Wikified so that once information starts pouring through, people can edit the thread accordingly.

Fire Emblem is a pre-installed digital copy.

Adding a second image to confirm.

dxWhE.jpg

Second image is a bit misleading. The bundled system is NOT a 3DS XL like Nintendo is advertising at the top of the Game Informer page. It's just a regular 3DS.

[quote name='typesdragon']Any news on the bundle coming to Gamestop today? There is a blizzard coming in the Northeast and I would hate to have to drive on Friday to get it.[/QUOTE]

Not sure about the rest of the east coast, but stopped by my local GameStop at lunch and was told my bundle wouldn't be in until tomorrow.

[quote name='typesdragon']Any news on the bundle coming to Gamestop today? There is a blizzard coming in the Northeast and I would hate to have to drive on Friday to get it.[/QUOTE]

My guys says if not tomorrow, Friday for sure. His store is holding all of the artbooks and guaranteed that I'll have one when I pick up my bundle tomorrow.

Best Buy shipped my order out this morning. I ordered it yesterday (it has free shipping with it just so ppl know)

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']BestBuy.com order shipped. Ordered yesterday. It will probably take a week to get here but I don't mind.[/QUOTE]

Mine just shipped too, im glad i mentioned it here now so a few of you could order one before it sold out.

[quote name='Ryouko']I never received a call either from GameStop about my pre-order. I just called when they opened this morning, found out they got their shipment, and fired right over. The guy totally forgot about the artbook, and thanked me when I reminded him about it, lol. I love my GameStop. :)[/QUOTE]

Another old trick. "oh you were supposed to get an artbook with this, let me check, thanks for reminding me". Usually a sign of they dont have enough, or an incompetent employee.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Hmmm, to order from best buy using a rewards certificate, or wait for amazon to ship it out and hopefully compensate us with some amazon credit.[/QUOTE]

I just cancelled my amazon order. I talked to a CS (i posted it a few pages back) and i told them that 1 day shipping doesnt help and id prefer some kind of credit. They wouldnt budge on the credit. I would just order it from BB while you can (if its still up).

Apparently someone got a $10 credit in addition to one day shipping upgrade. Also supposedly they'll have stock coming in on the 12th. Probably will stick with Amazon.

[quote name='ProudLoz']My brother just informed me that my 3DS Bundle just arrived. :D[/QUOTE]

I am so jelli. Gonna check my GameStop after school, not likely...

[quote name='Aleth']I am so jelli. Gonna check my GameStop after school, not likely...[/QUOTE]

mrzhhw.jpg

:bouncy:

Can't wait till I get home. :cool:

[quote name='doodofdoods']Apparently someone got a $10 credit in addition to one day shipping upgrade. Also supposedly they'll have stock coming in on the 12th. Probably will stick with Amazon.[/QUOTE]

i was told i was getting a 10 buck credit but they never applied it .

amazon can go suck it now i download the EO 4 demo no longer even want the baster FE game LOL

Already finished the game today - took me just a few minutes under 20 hours to complete, but I didn't go through all of the sidequests (probably about half, if that). Going to play through it again soon, especially after more DLC comes out.

On that note, more DLC is out now. There's the Roy DLC for $2.50, or a pack that gives you the Roy DLC + what comes out next week for $4.00 (so you save a dollar, if that wasn't clear).

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Already finished the game today - took me just a few minutes under 20 hours to complete, but I didn't go through all of the sidequests (probably about half, if that). Going to play through it again soon, especially after more DLC comes out.

On that note, more DLC is out now. There's the Roy DLC for $2.50, or a pack that gives you the Roy DLC + what comes out next week for $4.00 (so you save a dollar, if that wasn't clear).[/QUOTE]

Sweet time to buy the pack then

My regular game arrived with the artbook thankfully, the artbook is small but the art is really nice and high quality. I think I was the only person to order at my GS. Judging by the store locator almost no store around here got any copies.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Already finished the game today - took me just a few minutes under 20 hours to complete, but I didn't go through all of the sidequests (probably about half, if that). Going to play through it again soon, especially after more DLC comes out.

On that note, more DLC is out now. There's the Roy DLC for $2.50, or a pack that gives you the Roy DLC + what comes out next week for $4.00 (so you save a dollar, if that wasn't clear).[/QUOTE]

yea most reviews said the main game was like 20 hours without side quest

[quote name='ProudLoz']
mrzhhw.jpg

:bouncy:

Can't wait till I get home. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Woo, nice. God damnit im gonna just have to open and use this thing when it comes in. Shitty digital copy or no. I too was told it should be in today. 3am, i better get to bed, i'll call GS around noon or so probably. They dont even open till 10am. Kinda sucks i shredded up my right hand. Thumb and pointer finger. 2 very important digits for playing a handheld >_<

I ordered some hori 3ds screen protectors direct through them, should arrive shortly. I had planned on putting them on immediately but im probably gonna want to play it before they arrive. Is it fine to put a screen protector on a system after you've used it a bit?

[quote name='Kenshindono']

I ordered some hori 3ds screen protectors direct through them, should arrive shortly. I had planned on putting them on immediately but im probably gonna want to play it before they arrive. Is it fine to put a screen protector on a system after you've used it a bit?[/QUOTE]

Just refrain from carving out the bottom screen with a stylus and you'll be fine. All you really have to do is make sure to clean the screens first.

[quote name='Kenshindono']Woo, nice. God damnit im gonna just have to open and use this thing when it comes in. Shitty digital copy or no. I too was told it should be in today. 3am, i better get to bed, i'll call GS around noon or so probably. They dont even open till 10am. Kinda sucks i shredded up my right hand. Thumb and pointer finger. 2 very important digits for playing a handheld >_<

I ordered some hori 3ds screen protectors direct through them, should arrive shortly. I had planned on putting them on immediately but im probably gonna want to play it before they arrive. Is it fine to put a screen protector on a system after you've used it a bit?[/QUOTE]

The system itself is very nice. Definitely worth every penny. If I were you, since I read you're a collector, I would invest on a full body protector like Zagg to protect the outer shell. I installed mine yesterday and it still looks nice. Unfortunately I installed the screen protectors from Zagg and the one for the touch screen isn't that great since the little rubber like screen protector causes friction when I slide the stylus on it.

So, I will end up getting some Hori screen protectors too. It shouldn't be a problem as long as you clean the screen before you install it to avoid lint and what not. I would also put a micro-fiber cloth between the 3DS when you close it to avoid the top screen from getting scratched. Mine already show's those scratches on the upper screen protector. :whee:

LOL went into my gamestop to look for another game and asked them about it and they said 4 out of 5 gamestops here who had preorders

GOT DIGITAL CODES To hand out to the people they got 0 real copies and they will not carry the carts

i be pissed if i preorder the cart and was told take the code or nothing

[quote name='slidecage']LOL went into my gamestop to look for another game and asked them about it and they said 4 out of 5 gamestops here who had preorders

GOT DIGITAL CODES To hand out to the people they got 0 real copies and they will not carry the carts

i be pissed if i preorder the cart and was told take the code or nothing[/QUOTE]

Holy crap! So you'd have to wait, and still get a code. Woooooow

I'm doing my damnedest to resist pre-ordering one from NewEgg.

I told myself early this year I was going to try to curb my frivolous spending as much as possible.

Hnng...

[quote name='maximumzero']I'm doing my damnedest to resist pre-ordering one from NewEgg.

I told myself early this year I was going to try to curb my frivolous spending as much as possible.

Hnng...[/QUOTE]
You can always grab a copy from the e-shop at a later date, even if this sells out and you can't find a retail copy anywhere.

[quote name='Chux']Holy crap! So you'd have to wait, and still get a code. Woooooow[/QUOTE]

Might be confused by your statement. He means that they only got a few physical copies and won't be getting more. The rest will have to settle for a code for a digital copy or getting their money back.

Of course, it's a Slidecage comment. So.......don't believe what he wrote.

Just picked up my bundle. Now to stare at it. Maybe it's just the angle that the picture was taken at, but the box doesn't look as large as the one that was posted on the last page.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']You can always grab a copy from the e-shop at a later date, even if this sells out and you can't find a retail copy anywhere.[/QUOTE]

In reference to the bundle, actually.

I felt bad that I walked in to my Gamestop today and canceled my Fire Emblem preorder, as I already grabbed a copy Monday from Target. The guy still gave me the preorder art book for free.

My GameStop store said yesterday they will be seeing more copies in a month or 2, but still. That isn't we will not stock it though.

Wow, picked up my bundle, but no fucking artbook. Dirtbag shit gamestop employees. I'm returning this shit and getting it online, as the only reason I even gave Gamestop my money was for that damn artbook. Jesus

I received my bundle from GS today. The artbook was nicer than I expected. Nothing outstanding but a nice bonus for paying MSRP.

Just picked up my bundle and art book from GameStop. Somehow missed that this one didn't include a charge cradle! (Though that does explain why the box seemed small.) Reckon I'll just keep the cradle from my original 3DS when I sell it.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Just picked up my bundle. Now to stare at it. Maybe it's just the angle that the picture was taken at, but the box doesn't look as large as the one that was posted on the last page.[/QUOTE]

I forgot to mention that. When my brother took that picture, I didn't know how big it was physically so I assumed that it was pretty big. When I got home, I was surprised to see this puny box.

I manage to pick up my 3DS bundle even though the weather out in NYC. Man, didn't expect the box to be so small. I though it was a joke. But happy to get the bundle and artbook.

[quote name='Masquerade']I manage to pick up my 3DS bundle even though the weather out in NYC. Man, didn't expect the box to be so small. I though it was a joke. But happy to get the bundle and artbook.[/QUOTE]

Well, given there is no charge cradle and FE game card/box, it stands to reason it's going to be minimal packaging.

[quote name='Masquerade']I manage to pick up my 3DS bundle even though the weather out in NYC. Man, didn't expect the box to be so small. I though it was a joke. But happy to get the bundle and artbook.[/QUOTE]

The only way to get this bundle and art book is from preordering, correct. I'm in NYC and wonder if its a waste of my time to see if they got any additional bundles in stock...

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']The only way to get this bundle and art book is from preordering, correct. I'm in NYC and wonder if its a waste of my time to see if they got any additional bundles in stock...[/QUOTE]

The place where I picked it up Broadway and 33rd were pretty adamant at not giving the artbook to anyone who didn't pre-ordered the game or bundle. However, I don't know how much did they had in regards to the 3DS bundle. They pulled my bundle from a closet, along with about 5-6 copies of the artbook.

[quote name='Masquerade']The place where I picked it up Broadway and 33rd were pretty adamant at not giving the artbook to anyone who didn't pre-ordered the game or bundle. However, I don't know how much did they had in regards to the 3DS bundle. They pulled my bundle from a closet, along with about 5-6 copies of the artbook.[/QUOTE]

But did you happen to preorder the bundle? or did you just go into store and make a regular purchase?

And do you already own a 3DS or 3DS XL? I own both so I'm not sure if I should buy a third even though it's a collector's edition kind of thing!

I finally got my copy today. The manager had an ordered list with every preorderer's name and number on it; I got my call earlier today. In and out with my game and artbook, no problems. He also said that his location got more artbooks than preorders for some reason.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']But did you happen to preorder the bundle? or did you just go into store and make a regular purchase?

And do you already own a 3DS or 3DS XL? I own both so I'm not sure if I should buy a third even though it's a collector's edition kind of thing![/QUOTE]

I preordered it. Also, I already have a 3DS, but I'm a fan of the series so I had to get the bundle.

If anyone around Milwaukee is still looking for the game only, new Walmart on 76th street ( across from Southridge) had 4 copies as of 3 pm today .

My vanilla copy still hasn't shipped.

Emailed customer support to ask about it, and got the generic response that I need to update my credit card.

Not that I actually ordered using a credit card, cause I have enough credit to cover it several times over.

bread's done
Back