Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

I sticking with the Lv 30 and running through with my second team that has Brave Lyn and I score just under 400 per win.

And just spamming it while I work. I am already at 18,519.

It's not high score but its easy and i can work while doing it since my team never dies and I switch to auto-battle.

I wanna at least get to Close Def and then maybe see how far I can get.

I just wanted to try a few orbs and try and score a Brave Ike or Roy and after the third one I got Brave Ike which is super awesome.

Any idea on builds. Was gonna wait til the 28th for the double exp/sp event to level him up.

Also just scored my 5* Joshua and going for the other sacred seal.

Got 230 stamina potions and the new version downloaded, and a handful of orbs. I'm ready for the end of the maintenance.

edit: lol 55 orbs and all junk.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I had 80 orbs and my highlights are

Bridal Cordelia, another Ayra and the first Fjorm and Celica.

I also got my first 4* Roy and Effie. Which for sure I am getting Effie to 5 stars.

I should be able to do more mission to get another summon.

Hoping for a Hector or Celica since I have a few of others but would be happy with any 5* from this banner.

I got another Ayra and do not know if I should +1 it or give away her Swift Sparrow.

edit

With the banner not turning out like I hoped, I guess it's time to focus on the rest of 2.0.

So is anyine doing anything exciting with the weapon refinery? I've just been collecting material so far, but I need to start upgrades so I can get dew.

I also need to figure out which of my healers to keep at 4* merged and which might be worth raising to 5*.

I love the buff that dragons and healer's got in this update. I've only used the weapon refinery on my summoner supported nowi so far, and she can take on any brave Lyn no problem now thanks to the +3 SPD she got from the upgraded lightning breath. Even at neutral IVs, with a hone SPD buff + fury 3, she hits 39 speed. That's a very nice sweet spot for avoiding most doubles.

The dazzling and wrathful combo for healers is also insane. I really wish I had an Elise and Genny to take advantage of it, but the potential it has in arena is really scary. 2.0 has definitely renewed my interest in the game. I'm glad IS is willing to improve the variety of gameplay overtime. This game is so much better than it was back in February. Glad I stuck with it.

I don't think they can limit Wrathful Staff being only on Genny anymore.   If IS wants to open up that part of the game, which they clearly do, then they will put that ability on more units that are easier to obtain. 

I don't think they can limit Wrathful Staff being only on Genny anymore. If IS wants to open up that part of the game, which they clearly do, then they will put that ability on more units that are easier to obtain.
Technically, they already made a way to access wrathful staff through the weapon refinery. I agree that having access to the skill itself would be better, but at least there is another option to do full damage with healers now.

What do you mean Healers and Elise?

I have a 5 star one.

I was gonna keep my Azama at 40 +7 and upgrade him but I don't think you can upgrade Pain?

I do wanna make some cool healers.

I have 5* Elise , Lachesis and Priscilla , and 4* Maria, Wrys, Serra , Lucius Lissa Clarine and Priscilla.

I have not upgraded a Weapon yet, do not know who first.

Also any tips on the new dancers and builds. I have Inigo, Azura and Olivia and do not know what to do with them.

I was able to upgrade my Effie and Cordelia to 5* and I am very happy.

Just need to give Effie Brave Lance an I will be happy.

What do you mean Healers and Elise?
I have a 5 star one.
I was gonna keep my Azama at 40 +7 and upgrade him but I don't think you can upgrade Pain?
Healers got a buff thanks to the weapon refinery and upgradable weapons they got. The refinery gives the option to give any staff a wrathful or dazzling enhancement. Elise is the best 5* healer because she has the attack and speed to be a threat + access to horse buffs. She can do full damage with wrathful staff as her b skill and be uncounterable with a dazzling staff enhancement on her choice of staff. That doesn't even account for the secondary effects of the staff itself like AoE gravity+.

Pain+ is available, but I think it's locked to 5 * Azama or Lucius natively. You have to upgrade him or inherit it from another 5 star Azama or Lucius. 4* Azama can't learn pain+ by himself.

There is also the quirk where units who previously skill inherited a staff can't learn the + version of it. My Priscilla already knows pain, but she can only learn pain+ by inheriting it from Azama or Lucius.

This just makes me doubly sad at not getting Genny. 20k feathers seems like a lot just to give skills to a merged 4*; Even if it does give Clarine Dazzling Fear+ and Martyr+ or Lissa Wrathful Gravity+ and Rehab+.

Apparently all I needed was some double sadness and the December orbs. I've got my sheep healer now.

I'll definitely be going with Dazzling Gravity + Wrathful Staff. I'll figure out the rest later.

Can you gain SP after you hit Lv 40?

My Brave Lyn has 8437 right now.

Do you gain some by getting their Hero Merit up?

So I did a summon with the new Children of Fate Banner and got Brave Lucina and Shiro.

Random question. I managed to score a 4* star Roy that gets Triangle Adept 3 and wanted to know who the best Hero for that skill would be.

Was gonna give it to Robin M since he only has TA 2 but thought maybe on a new unit.

My main team now is Ayra, Arvis Brave Lyn and Brave Ike.

Raven tomes are usually my first TA choice, but it's also good on support units as a way to give them something to do besides cheer. So units like sword Olivia and Eirika. Otherwise, I'd use it if I wanted a specialized color killer for AA, etc.

I got a Rhajat today, and a 5* Chrom (who is nice, but not Soleil) the other day. I have no idea what I'm going to do with Chrom, as he's my 3rd unique 5 star Falchion user.

Maybe give Aether to someone?

I was playing with Chrom today too.  Was bored and just sacrificed my only Luke to Chrom.  I'm 163 outta 195 in the hero catalogue so who cares about getting rid of a -Atk Luke.  He's useless.  Used a 3* Valter for Panic Ploy 1 and gave both PP3 and Brave Sword+ to Chrom.  

I've been waiting several months for a Brave Sword+ fodder in the form of 5* Ogma or 5* Cain and I'm surprised I never got one on accident.  So figured I could stretch the Luke sacrifice to give Chrom another useful ability. 

+atk -spd is the IV you want on Chrom.  Here's where I'm at before running out of SP.  need a DB3 still and he's like 3rd on the priority waiting list. 

Screenshot_20171209-172319.png

Desperation 3 + Brash Assault Seal is worth a shot on him. 

That looks pretty good too.

I always have a hard time foddering away 5*s, but I'm thinking about putting Aether on a Joshua with Close Def and Guard. Then again, Iceberg would probably be better most of the time.

Yea Joshua is pretty sweet.  He has high stats all around.  There's a few interesting things you can do with him.  He's a solid infantry tank. 

Still do not know what to do with my Joshua yet.

I gave him Close Defense is all.

Giving away 5* heroes for their skills is hard.

I gave away Fae's Renewal for Masked Marth.

I gave away Hinoka Brave Lance + for my Effie.

Lissa's b) skill seems pretty insane if I'm understanding it correctly.  Some armors are going to be stupidly overpowered.  It might be time to finally build DC Amelia. 

I still want Tharja more than anyone though, and not for the reasons of most people.  Gotta have Red Tome Valor 3. 

2_E9_N7_Rq.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGzo29BOD1w

I mostly want Robin cause Robin is my favourite character in the series.

But I would not mind the others.

Seems like they are pushing Armor units with this banner and the Halloween one.

Yeah, they are pushing them a bit... heavy. (Hey-O!)

I like the Christmas character designs (Well, except for Tharja), and the fighter and brazen skills both seem very good.

Got a -spd/+res Christmas Tharja in my first 20 orbs. After some more I got a Chrom too, so I'm definitely happy with the results. I'm saving the rest to draw on Christmas day.

Soon my arena defense team will be MRobin, Tharja, Rhajat, and XmasTharja. Or maybe Xmas and regular Chrom and Tharja.

I used way too many orbs and got Tharja and Chrom.

I really wanted Robin but hopefully, down the road, I will.

Now I gotta decide what to do with them?

Used all my saved orbs and only got a Tiki, which destroyed my pity rate  :cry:

Ended up buying some orbs though, and managed to get both Tharja and Lissa. :)

I used 40 orbs and...I got a Sigurd !!??!! 

No seasonal units but I spent many orbs trying to snipe him on his last two banners. I've had really bad luck with my last several hundred orbs so Sigurd was a welcome addition to the team. 

I think it might be time to switch my summoner support.

[attachment=29066:SmartSelectImage_2017-12-19-23-54-01.png]
That brought me my first deathless run in quite awhile.

Is that a good set for her?
I have one and kinda do not know what to do with her.
It's worked pretty well so far paired up with a strong green like Julia or Halloween Henry. Keep Tharja as far away from strong blue units as possible.

Most of it's just base kit stuff, as she's already good. I went with the +def candles, and so far that's been good enough to deal with BLyn. Distant/Close defense seal would be good too.

So the new Champion banner starts tomorrow and last til the first. Not very long.

Time to earn some orbs.

20171227_064808_thumb.jpg

Fool me once, shame on you...

Edit: Huh, they gave me Gunnthra. I guess that was their way of saying sorry for the first Legendary Banner.

I got crap.

Back to TT

Edit:

And just when you were ready to stop buying orbs they are like Suprise

DSG27wEVQAAd92m_thumb.jpg

Damn it, I wasted my orbs trying to get Gunnthra (didn't get her, btw) and they show off those New Years characters!?

If I knew those were coming, I would have saved for Azura instead :(

Too. many. banners. 

I don't even know what to prioritize anymore.  I still want the winter units.  This stuff is getting out of control. 

I spent December money for the first time yesterday, and between 75 bought orbs and free orbs I was able get both a W.Tharja and W.Robin with poor IVs so I'm very pleased.  It's time to debate whether to stop pulling on that banner or not. 

Azura is a flying dancer. More specifically, a dancer that can use both WoM and the guidance seal. That's definitely the highest thing on my priority list right now.

Bought some orbs and managed to get Azura, which is great since she was my priority. I'm out of orbs now though.

Good thing the banner lasts until the end of the month, so I can try for Camilla next using free orbs.

After like 4 pulls from all my orbs from this banner and the Legendary one I got another Elise and I already had one so I was quite annoyed.

Bought to do another pull from more quest. I just want Azura.

Also, people think since corrin was not in the banner that he will be a free unit after the voting gauntlet is over.

I want more Sacred Seal coins to upgrade more seals.

I just splurged and spent 250 refining stones and upgraded a whole bunch of weapons.  Feels good man.  Suddenly my armor team is raking in the defenses. 

So I did some upgrades to some weapons like Lighting Breath, Xmas Tharja

I got Brave Ike from the free pull from the anti calvary banner.

Then I did a full summon and got 5* Mathilda and New Year Takumi, which is my first Takumi.

Putting the finishing touches on my Horse Emblem team ( Pony Express) and already finished my Armor Emblem

Winter Chrom is a really good character with the Heavy Blade seal. The extra cooldown boost pairs well with Wary Fighter, and if he gets between 50-80% health he becomes a monster with Brazen Atk/Def.

bread's done
Back