Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

I just spent 38 turns slowly killing a Momori on the last stage of Hall of Forms. I had to rally up attack, move another unit and then hit her with Cecilia w/ Broadleaf fan just to deal any damage. Most of those turns were spent moving around trying to avoid getting Cecilia killed.

As for superstitions. Deep down I know that the odds are just that; straight odds. Even still, as I showed earlier I stepped away after getting Edelgard and then came back later and got Larum, Caeda, and some more Marths. Would I have gotten those otherwise? Probably, but I'll never know. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished out my torches after clearing the last stage. This is much more tempting than the last Hall.
[attachment=33979:Screenshot_20200505-210047_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg]

Oh boy! I can't wait until 37 weeks from now when I've saved up enough R+R Affinity to buy the 8 bit Veronica accessory.

Edit: Young Marth progress. Now I need to decide between +spd and a close call skill or +atk and special spiral.
[attachment=33993:Screenshot_20200510-173746_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg]

So I've pulled 6 Young Marths, 2 Young Caedas, and 1 young Palla and the Girls.

I know people went all-in to get a +10 Marth, but I don't think it's worth blowing whatever orbs I have to try and get an extra 1-2 points in each stat. Plus, we'll have the summer duo before too much longer.

I went nuts on this banner.  Not going to lie.   I chased a 6th copy of Caeda and got completely annihilated. 

But I have her SS now and am very happy with the results.  She actually makes a great partner with Marth or the other young fliers with the amount of roster coverage they have. 

I'm sure this is a no-brainer. But which young Caeda should I keep? They're both +def; one is -spd and the other -res.

-Res seems obvious, but it's a super bane and her hp total is not that great. Would the difference be more noticeable on res than it would dropping from 39 to 36 spd on a unit with built in Vantage and weapon effectiveness?

She'll probably be my last resort for fodder, but I always have more units that want DC than I do copies of DC.

I was excited today because I got a Nailah with better IVs than my old one.
Now I can give someone NullC and DC.

This is not a complaint, as I know I have no reason to do so.

I am however, starting to get a little nervous as I have yet to get Micaih&Sothe. Also, when are they going to address the colorless pool to try and move more useful skills into it?

Dunno.  I never found much 4* fodder to be very valuable once you have a stockpile of manuals.  It seems like 5* exclusive or bust, to me.  Always has.   I'm actually pulling colorless right now for Norne merges so I'm fine with that too.  Got three of her on this banner so that's cool. 

This mythic banner finally treated me really well for once though so I'm placated.  I had pretty good luck pulling colorless + red.  Got my first Larcei +spd -atk and then merged it (love her), picked up my first L!Eliwood, and also got Mila to +1.  I'm still missing L!Lucina and that's fine; only missing 3 legendary/mythic units total now.  Bramimond, Chrom.  Mila has replaced Eir in my light team lineups and its really fun having Isolation in one of your mythic heroes now.  

It's kind of funny. I was excited about getting sword Mia awhile back, and even more excited that she was a TT bonus unit now. And now that I've started building her to use...

I've replaced every skill except her sword :D

Been enjoying this Double Special Heroes banner and spending all of my orbs there. So many good targets. Didn't get the things I wanted but I did pick up NY!Lethe #2 & 3, another NY!Selkie copy so Distant Ward, and my first Duo Alfonse which was cool. Would have been cool to get a W!Sothis merge to get rid of her speed bane, or a Duo Marth, but I can't complain.

Still holding out for these Legendary banner announcements before I spark for Mira.

Back to back colorless duo hero banners hurts my soul.
I think that these new Harmonic Heroes are really lame. Like we are supposed to keep track of what games everyone is from and who to pair them with? lol. I wouldn't even bother if I were you. They're not the same as Duo Heroes anyways.

I've been unimpressed with Bridal Micaiah so far. You have to make sure she's nowhere near a physical unit. Mine has a def boon (lol) and she still dies to the weakest units on stage 1 of TT.

The duo skill is pretty much a win more skill, and I haven't seen where it makes a big difference in a fight. At best it pushes someone past the extra 5 damage needed to orko. At worst she does nothing because Mic needs the DC unit to have the penalty to kill it, but she can't give the penalty because they're horizontally aligned not vertically.

Maybe Arena and AR is her thing, but she's my least favorite duo to date.

I promise I won't do this everytime.
[Media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JofwEB9g1zg[/media]

[attachment=34230:Screenshot_20200627-232437_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg]

Got my first L!Chrom in 13 orbs doing two rounds on the legendary banner.  I'm so excited I can't even tell you.  That was the one unit I truly wanted on this banner and I wasn't even going to pull on it after the first circle.

Saving my paltry sum of 18 orbs and going to collect during the next couple of weeks until the initial Duo Ephraim banner re-run with forging bonds.   I am absolutely sparking for Duo Ephraim and would really like to try to pull an additional copy.   I'm all about these lulls.  Have one copy of L!Chrom, one Dimitri, and am getting Duo Eph.  The next Lull Atk/Def 3 is going to Norne +5 and she's going to be an absolute terror.    I can't even beat my own defenses right now with the crappy Altina+Naga teams I have to trot out there during each Astra season. 

Only missing two leg. heroes now: Bramimond and Lucina, (and now Seliph)!  Bramimond soooo goood.   These AR-D teams with like him, L!Chrom, and other beefy lull units are so difficult to contend with. 

I've been unimpressed with Bridal Micaiah so far. You have to make sure she's nowhere near a physical unit. Mine has a def boon (lol) and she still dies to the weakest units on stage 1 of TT.

The duo skill is pretty much a win more skill, and I haven't seen where it makes a big difference in a fight. At best it pushes someone past the extra 5 damage needed to orko. At worst she does nothing because Mic needs the DC unit to have the penalty to kill it, but she can't give the penalty because they're horizontally aligned not vertically.

Maybe Arena and AR is her thing, but she's my least favorite duo to date.
Bridal Micaiah seems really good. There are some pairings where she can do exceptional work like with Kronya.

I really don't like these Harmonic Heroes though. They seem incredibly stupid to me.

We'll see where they go with the Harmonic Heroes, but there's a couple things the first one has going for it that I like.

From a gameplay standpoint, it promotes theme team building. Sure, when new game content rolls out I trot out the 4 Horsemen and get to work. But I also like clearing rando content with an all beast team, or a team of 4 Xanders. Harmonics are basically a Lord for their two games to reward A/B/AB team builds.

Thematically, they pulled from the first Tempest Trial for the pairing. Hopefully they keep pulling from FEH events/stories for their pairings. Xander/Veronica, CHOP, etc. If nothing else, there's hopefully something to tie them together besides "Lol, I put a Reinhardt on your Black Knight"

Got a free Bylad today. Now that I have 4-5 spare sources of Distant Counter I'm thinking about patching up Nagi's res bane. Leila+Nagi and Leila+Cain are my AR duos for each season.

Got my 4th pitybreaker today, but the good news is it's a second Mareeta. As nice as it would be to merge them, I can use her to give close call to Young Marth and still hang on to my Larcei. :D

Vicotory!  I had 210 orbs going into the Hel banner.  

While sniping greens I did not pull Hel...  However, I did pull 1 Eir, and 3 copies of Edelgard including one that's +atk.  So I'm over the moon on that one.

Merge her to +3 or save for fodder?  Think I'll keep pulling greens this week and hope for another Edelgard or my first Hel.

omg

Hel-1.jpg

Hel-2.jpg

Fin.

I really don't like the concept of these resonant units.  Duos were enough.   But P!Veronica is one of the most charming units I have ever played with.  This pirate banner is a incredibly well-conceived banner all around.  Good theme and each of the four focus units are enticing.

This pirate banner has me in a pickle. I want Xander/Veronica (even if it wasn't to keep my duo/reso chain going). And now today I saw on reddit someone using divebomb on Young Palla, and I want that too.

The problem is, I said when feh pass came out that I wouldn't give them any more money.

It's amazing how many orbs they've given out so far this month; I'm back up to 90 orbs again after pulling Pirate Veronica.  That's pretty cool.  But I'm guessing that means the second half of the month will be a slow trickle. 

I'm most interested to see if they're going to let us spark AND get the the freebie 5* choice on the upcoming CYL4 banner.   It seems like that would be too good to be true.  So I'm a bit worried for the upcoming FEH channel. 

[Media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFUlC5fnhws[/media]

Who's that sitting underneath the mango tree in my barracks?
Black Knight
Marisa
-atk Duo Idunn
-atk Duo Al
-spd Ophelia
-atk/+spd Ladleguard
+def/-res Duo Micaiah

Picked up a pirate Tibarn. Giving Divebomb to Young Palla sounded so easy before I actually had one. Now I'm wondering about hanging on to him instead. Flying 3 movement colorless might hold more value than the winmore of Palla.

Also, one last comment about the pirate banner. The thing that irritates me the most about it is that I've spent every orb I have and have had exactly 4 chances that even could have been Veronica/Xander.

So, I've liked Resonant Battles (having Mia helps) for the most part. I'm interval 20, and can still generally manage to get them all with some thought assistance from watching other playthroughs.

However, I realized something today as I was putting Wings on new units and adding smite instead of repo, etc etc. It's starting to cost a lot of "wasted" resources in the form of random inherits just to clear one specific map.

Hardly seems worth the effort for an extra 20 codes and a handful of extra dragonflowers.

Yeah, I think Resonant Battles are fucking stupid, sorry.  I don't even try on some weeks.  Pumping enemies HP and stats up just to impede my progress, also behind a P2W paywall is not interesting to me even in the slightest.  The rewards are negligible like you said. 

I don't care about P2W advancement.  Or funneling all of my resources and best passive abilities into BST merges for Arena.  AR is much more interesting to me.  Hall of Forms is cool too.  But some of these game modes suck by comparison. 

[attachment=34514:64478b_a9372c1259dc445cadc7584ca22b5d2b_mv2.jpg]

And with one final Annette, the duo streak comes to an end at 10. Fire Emblem Heroes has always been a gacha game. I talked with my wallet, and we decided to end it in the place it all started. In front of the best fans in the world.

So, let's talk about a different axe cav instead.
[attachment=34538:SmartSelect_20200906-122703_Gallery.jpg]
I've been thinking about giving some premium skills to Titania, and last night I got a second easter Idunn to give Sturdy Stance 3.

I don't think I really need guard in both phases. Her primary role is to survive ep and then kill next pp. Here's a couple ideas I've been toying with. Not sure which one I like better.

1) Deck Swabber+ and insert B skill here
2) Huge Fan+ and Lull Atk/Def

Sorry but I don't think that Titania is not good enough to warrant any premium build investment right now.  51 attack, 40 speed does not cut it in year 4.   Everything auto doubles, has greater speed, or much higher attack than that now. 

It especially bothers me that her refine is useless in cavalry teams. 

The new banner is cool and really well-rounded imo.  Shinon and Jill have some interesting abilities.   I'm considering sparking in order to kill her for her spd/def Rein.  That would be really good on many units including Y!Caeda and Y!Minerva.  Been having some fun playing around with new fliers lately. 

I'm waiting patiently for the Mythic banner reveal on the 30th.  Have 106 orbs currently so should have a nice small chunk saved up.   Red + whatever the mythic color is, is looking pretty promising. 

This happened too:

Shinon-pull.jpg

I wanted to spark for Jill / Shinon on this banner but decided to wait for the mythic announcement first.  Those units take priority.  It should probably be an Astra hero, too.  Was happy to get some good luck here; Shinon is pretty awesome and so is his fodder.   Though hardly any units really want Deadeye badly.

bread's done
Back