First Day of Olympic Curling, eh? OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the crazies.

A buddy a mine informed me about the new Robin Hood movie. It's the first I heard about it, and he was really excited. But he said it was wierd since it's early Robin Hood. For example, in the trailer he's traveling by boat. (I haven't seen it yet, this is what he tells me.)

Anyway, After I hear that I say, "That sounds kinda lame." and my buddy responds, "It's Russel Crow and Ridley Scott. Dude, it's like Gladiator 2!"

I just burst out laughing, because he said it so excitedly. That's what they should put on the movie posters. At the top it should have "Russel Crow, Robin Hood." Then a picture of him with a bloody sword. And underneath, in big letters, "Dude, it's like Gladiator 2."

I got done moving my friend at about 5 today after about 6 hours of moving. We got all of his stuff out of his house, out of his girlfriend's house and into their new apartment. My friend was on the second floor of his old place, his girlfriend was on the third and their new place was on the third floor too. Of course, I don't get the satisfaction of finally being done with it like he did because my life didn't change at all. What a day.

Cool, I didn't leave my MP3 player on the trunk of my car last night.

Works out well since that Creative player isn't $80 any more.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']my OTT is the best one. :cool:[/QUOTE]

We should combine the 3 into a super OTT. Craven isn't peeing his pants in the OTT" and has no Pizza.....

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Huh?[/QUOTE]

3 New OTTs.

One about me not making it, One about pizza, and One about Peeing your pants.

Thus my suggestion, but the Billy Madison OTT won

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back