6 (100%)
curling_sheet.gif

curling.jpg

Live AND on demand @ MSNBC.com

yea, I went there.

3rd!

Although, I probably would have gone:

FOTT Tuesday
It's Fat TuesdOTT...What are you giving up for Lent?
Happy FastnOTT's

or my personal Favorite: OTT #14.

I wish the roads weren't so bad so I could be in a bar and get smashed while watching Curling.

Also the doughnut talk at the end of the last ott and being Fat Tuesday makes me want to get a bunch of beignets.

Sweet. I bought Darksiders from GS on Thursday night at like 2am with the free shipping and it just got here.

Now someone give me a code for RF:G. :evil:

And does no one seriously want this 5$ in amazon video on demand credit? I've bought stuff there before and think it's atrocious so I'll never use it.

Walls are painted, floor is stained. Just need a second coat on the floor and to touch-up the walls. Haven't put up molding, either.

i never post in the OTT, but i love curling. if youve never played then check your local ice rink to see if they have curling nights. its really fun, its one of those "beer drinking" sports and yes, our local rink lets us bring beers on the ice.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh hell yes .. curling as a drinking game? I love it. I need to be a part of it.[/QUOTE]

I challenge you! *Points Candian Whiskey bottle at Mak*

Don't know much about hockey but I'd love to see more checking by USA. Right now it seems as the Swiss are more aggressive.

[quote name='Eviltude']I challenge you! *Points Candian Whiskey bottle at Mak*[/QUOTE]

This.... could get interesting.
16aa0co.jpg

I was just kidding. I have a test tomorrow so I can't get sloshed. Maybe later this week. Plus I'd have to go buy some Canadian whiskey.

Look what I found...
The Curling Drinking Game:

1.) Take a drink at the beginning of every "end" (these are like innings in baseball and there's 10 of them)

2.) Take a drink every time the rock is delivered past the hog line (when it's pitched); take another when the rock is delivered out of the hack (such poor form!)

3.) Take a drink every time the rock misses the house (the bulls-eye)

4.) Take a shot of your choice for every hog line violation

5.) Take a drink for every in-off (a shot where the delivered stone hits another stone near the outer edge of the sheet at an angle, making the shooter roll into the house; one of the most difficult curling shots, usually done as a last resort when there are no other options)

6.) Take a drink for every Wicky Wacky Woo (yes, it's a real term and it occurs when a delivered stone, either planned or unplanned, bounces off two or more stones causing it to come to rest in a very advantageous position)

7.) Take a drink for every high-five that chubby broom-toting curlers give to each other after an especially good delivery of the rock

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Just got season 3 of The Simpsons in the mail. The packaging dosen't hold the discs in at all. :whistle2:\[/QUOTE]
If you're collecting, wait till you get up to S10-12. They do away with the jewel case completely in favor of cardboard "sleeves".

The last Simpsons season I have is 10 and I don't remember it using the cardboard sleeves, though I hate it on the one Futurama movie and CD I have that uses that crap.

It's definitely on seasons 20 and 12. Not sure about 11 or 10. Don't really feel like getting up and looking. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Thanks.

---

That would be cool if that Halo animated anthology didn't suck dick.[/QUOTE]

Eh, like any anthology, there are good and bad parts.

It's worth seeing if you're a Halo fan, but not owning unless it's a $5 :br:.

But I have no idea who thought 'Halo Ball Z' would be a good idea.

:whistle2:|

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The last Simpsons season I have is 10 and I don't remember it using the cardboard sleeves, though I hate it on the one Futurama movie and CD I have that uses that crap.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think I was off on which ones had the shitty packaging. It's 11, 12, and 20. I'd like to punch whoever thought it was a good idea to shove the discs loose into some makeshift sleeves in the throat.

I'm still bitter about the stupid Homer head too. :(

WorstPackageEver_Pic2.jpg

In what way is the Halo movie like Dragonball Z, moneything? Super slow? Outrageous blond hair growing out of helmets? Giant fireballs? [quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']man, tfn, imagine if i had gone into that other apartment last night instead of yours after i went to get my MD. :x[/QUOTE]How did you forget where to go? :lol:

[quote name='JJSP']Yeah, I think I was off on which ones had the shitty packaging. It's 11, 12, and 20. I'd like to punch whoever thought it was a good idea to shove the discs loose into some makeshift sleeves in the throat.

I'm still bitter about the stupid Homer head too. :(

WorstPackageEver_Pic2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Luckily, they did the replacement stuff for the awful Homer head.

[quote name='tiredfornow']In what way is the Halo movie like Dragonball Z, moneything? Super slow? Outrageous blond hair growing out of helmets? Giant fireballs? [/QUOTE]

Ridiculously stupid, Giant Fireballs, mid air kung-fu, and a pet T-Rex.

The cardboard packaging that Futurama used sucks as well. There's no excuse for using packaging that's more likely to scratch the disc so its unusable before it's even opened.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The cardboard packaging that Futurama used sucks as well. There's no excuse for using packaging that's more likely to scratch the disc so its unusable before it's even opened.[/QUOTE]

You must have different editions of the sets. My Futurama seasons 1-4 have individual thin cases for each disc in the set. The only thing cardboard is the "collector" that all the thin paks go into.

[quote name='manthing']
Ridiculously stupid, Giant Fireballs, mid air kung-fu, and a pet T-Rex.
[/QUOTE]

There has to be fusion, right? I know my main man trash will only buy it if there is two guys fusing.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The movies I were referring to all have the cardboard packaging because Al Gore suggested Matt Groening do it from then on.[/QUOTE]

I was referring to the seasons, as that's what was mostly being discussed regarding The Simpsons.

Blade Runner 5-disc Blu-Ray $13.99 at Deep Discount. If you don't have it yet you NEED to get it.

EDIT: Nevermind .. I see numbermunchers posted it about 3 hours ago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back