First Day of Olympic Curling, eh? OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='craven_fiend']That is kind of creepy, given that she is all of what, like 14 or something? Though not surprised, given you quote Puma..[/QUOTE]

i actually google'd it because i was like WTF. but she's 16. and DP's17. So that's not really that gross, other than it being Pumer.

I wonder how they're going to handle the steamy lesbian sex between Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning in that Joan Jett movie.

[quote name='craven_fiend']That is kind of creepy, given that she is all of what, like 14 or something? Though not surprised, given you quote Puma..[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure she's like 15, and considering I'm 17, it's no biggie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1103982/
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/girlfriend_experience/

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks it stinks. Honestly, she did a terrible job with her part. When the bf was yelling at her for trying to get away for the weekend, everything she said was in a monotone voice. By the end of the movie, I couldnt give 2 shits about her what happened to her character. She was basically emotionless throughout the whole movie.

Dear Maklershed:
Did you randomly post a Magnolia Electric Co. Video a few months ago? I have been racking my brain trying to figure out who turned me onto them and I keep coming back to you. I think it's because I associate their sound with beards.

[quote name='Brak']Ehhh... That post was supposed to be right after JolietJake's, but Mojimbo and tfn cockblocked the shit out of me.[/QUOTE]
Jerry Seinfeld fucking sucks so they did you a favor.

I wish Best Buy sold the Panasonic Viera S1 series 32 1080p at their stores since it's a great tv/decent pc monitor. The price is pretty amazing as well and I have a 315.00 gift card and need another HDTV I can use as a pc display for games. .

I know bros like saying this, but I really do want to fuck Sarah Palin.

[quote name='Brak']I know bros like saying this, but I really do want to fuck Sarah Palin.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I could bang something that retarded. She'd have to be Scarlett Johansson hot for me to get past it.

I went over to a friend's house tonight. Another friend always says how ugly the dude's roommate is, then she came out of her room all done up to go out to a Fat Tuesday party. When she left he said, "Yeah I could see why people would find her attractive."

She's not that cute, but she had dressed pretty well for a switch which may have made her look different in his eyes, but she will fuck anything. Seriously...she puts lots of foreign objects in her.

I'm giving up fast food/restaurant food for lent. I just had the best aged choice ribeye from a local owned bar and grill and I'm about to get a fuckload of food from carl's jr. Fat tuesday has been good to me.

anyone else happen to have a darksiders code? Willing to purchase one from a CAG even. My copy of darksiders from gamestop didn't come with a code as well.

Used one of my darksiders codes today for a 360 version. If I come across more, I'll hook anyone up that needs them.

Which reminds me, I didn't find any codes at HWV today. They take everything out of the cases.

Also checked another Blockbuster with no luck. Sorry, folks.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I'm giving up fast food/restaurant food for lent. I just had the best aged choice ribeye from a local owned bar and grill and I'm about to get a fuckload of food from carl's jr. Fat tuesday has been good to me.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. Not related to Lent, but when my gf comes back from her trip we're both going to try and go a month without bread/pasta. We're not giving up carbs completely, we just want to see if we can last without eating those two things.

[quote name='JJSP']Used one of my darksiders codes today for a 360 version. If I come across more, I'll hook anyone up that needs them.[/QUOTE]

:wave:

I checked my Hastings the other day to no avail. I'll check blockbuster today.

Time to become an Apple fanboy, LP

http://freshpics.blogspot.com/2010/02/apple-logo-art.html

apple_logo_art_01.jpg

I liked my Powerbook, it lasted about 5 years which is about as long as you can expect. I'd get another but that pricetag is killer.

Well I got a good 8 or 9 hours of sleep but I am still dead tired. I'm going to go take my lab exam real quick and just head back home. I'll probably eat and crawl back into bed for an hour or so at this point. :lol:.

My friend emailed me this. $600 vagina couch

[quote name='Mojimbo']Does George Lopez do Carlos Mencia's shtick or is Maklershed being racist, tiredfornow?[/QUOTE]

No racist. I thought he was talking about Mencia. The premise to every one of his jokes involves Mexicans or being Mexican. Lopez is actually creative/funny.

I think I'm nearing the end of Bioshock.

EDIT: Just spoke to a friend here who finished it over the weekend, looks like I got about 3-4hrs left...woot!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lordwow']:wave:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']:wave:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']:wave:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:wave:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']:wave:[/QUOTE]

:wave:

Finally saw the latest Alan Wake trailer last night...that game is looking awesome. Ended up pre-ordering the CE copy from Amazon after watching it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Finally saw the latest Alan Wake trailer last night...that game is looking awesome. Ended up pre-ordering the CE copy from Amazon after watching it.[/QUOTE]

I kept hearing about that since before the 360 came out and had no idea why people cared but the video from the last E3 made me a believer. When does it come out? Any release date yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back