First MMORPG you ever played

Started on Everquest Online Adventures for the PS2 lol. I played that as my computer at the time couldn't play the original EQ (damn you ancient pc with integrated gpu, an ancient and very slow celeron and 64mbs of ram lol). I loved EQOA and still do but sadly that game is dead so I moved onto Everquest II which I'm still playing to this day.

eq my 1st
i still sort of play but i havnt logged in for 2 months and i think im going to take an extended break from the game. im luckly in a high end guild that lets me play casually but as of late ive just been tired of that game after a the last 3 dull expansions. also ya god the graphics are just horrible even compared to console standards. if the graphics were good it'd still probably be one fo the best mmos out there. :(

i started wow about a year and a half ago and it's nice for a casual mmo. new dungeon revamp is the main reason i still play that game here and there

honestly as of late i've moved back to consoles. i think mmos like smedly said are becoming a played out thing. i dont think it's really the time commitment more than like the simsons they are just out of ideas hehe

[quote name='KaOTiK']The graphics are bad, but I still love them due to all the memories associated with them so cause of that I like the graphics still lol.[/QUOTE]

Hehe I know what you mean. After posting my game(s). I fired up AO for shits and giggles. Damn those graphics hehe.

bread's done
Back