First Street Fighter 4 Anime Released (akuma vs ryu)

Man, that was friggin awesome. The remixed version of the Street Fighter theme in it gave me goosebumps. If I wasn't sold or curious to get this in the first place, that just sealed the deal.

Well, that was nice to look at.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Off topic, but glad to see CAG 2.0 supports gametrailers videos... awesome![/QUOTE]

yeah when i put in the link and saw that i was very happy. best feature so far

gouken was killed by his brother akuma after sf 1 but before sf 2, its the reason why ryu is so angry at akuma and why there is so much animosity towards eachother. That and ryu is the only one that has enough power to defeat him. So gouken couldnt be in sf4 unless he faked his death, which would be weird considering ryu saw his master killed. But there is rumor that shenlong will actually be imagined in sf4 who of which is a made up character who was like ermac was to the mortal kombat series. (made up and always said was in the universe but never was until they actually created him in ultimate)

Sorry i just nerded out.. i love sf.

[quote name='Billy Jean']gouken was killed by his brother akuma after sf 1 but before sf 2, its the reason why ryu is so angry at akuma and why there is so much animosity towards eachother. That and ryu is the only one that has enough power to defeat him. So gouken couldnt be in sf4 unless he faked his death, which would be weird considering ryu saw his master killed. But there is rumor that shenlong will actually be imagined in sf4 who of which is a made up character who was like ermac was to the mortal kombat series. (made up and always said was in the universe but never was until they actually created him in ultimate)

Sorry i just nerded out.. i love sf.[/QUOTE]

well that whole scene of gouken behind the waterfall seems like he's been hiding all those years or imprisoned. something is up. heck, bison is suppose to be dead but he's somehow in the game.

[quote name='whitereflection']That was terrible. You guys will eat anything up.

Now Street Fighter II The Movie: Shinkuu Super Badass.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I don't even see how this could be terrible. someone needs a quality check.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: I don't even see how this could be terrible. someone needs a quality check.[/QUOTE]

It was just a rehash of the Akuma fight in Street Fighter Alpha The Movie except Ryu wins too quickly in this one. C'mon, Akuma has all of Ryu's moves, plus air fireballs, plus a Diving Kick, plus Raging Demon, plus the powers of the Dark Hadou. If someone is able to run up to you and shoryuken you in the face, you're not doing something right.

And Ken is just an asshole. I know they probably want to give him more screen time after his embarrassing defeat to an old man, but this was like if Luke Skywalker was about to get the killing blow on Darth Vader, and Han Solo came in, shot at Luke and said, "I can't believe you were about to finish him off without me, kid."

[quote name='whitereflection']It was just a rehash of the Akuma fight in Street Fighter Alpha The Movie except Ryu wins too quickly in this one. C'mon, Akuma has all of Ryu's moves, plus air fireballs, plus a Diving Kick, plus Raging Demon, plus the powers of the Dark Hadou. If someone is able to run up to you and shoryuken you in the face, you're not doing something right.

And Ken is just an asshole. I know they probably want to give him more screen time after his embarrassing defeat to an old man, but this was like if Luke Skywalker was about to get the killing blow on Darth Vader, and Han Solo came in, shot at Luke and said, "I can't believe you were about to finish him off without me, kid."[/QUOTE]

:lol: lighten up. this isn't some science fair. things happen. yeah we've seen teh akuma fight a million times before, but nothing is wrong with that.

go eat some bacon.

[quote name='sleepy180']Capcom just published the first of the anime sequences for the home version of the game on a new "Special Trailer" part of the official website.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35813.html

That shit is awesome. And maybe its hinting that Gouken will be in sf4?[/quote]

That was probably my happiest video game-related moment in the past 5 years... thanks for posting that.

And it's coming out for PC? Too fucking awesome.

[quote name='GodlyOne']They said all the character endings were supposed to be like that.
If so then wow.[/quote]

Wow indeed.

I need new pants.

i thought it was overall badass, but bison is kind of like all your top villains, without him sligtly evading death you wouldnt have a good story for next time. However the whole reason behind ryu and akumas conflict (besides akuma being evil that is) is because he killed both his and kens master in cold blood ... oh yeah and stole his beads THAT SON OF A BITCH!@!! but still, having gouken in the game, and playable is always a welcome addition even if he is a zombie.

bread's done
Back