Fist of the North Star (360/PS3) for $9.99 at Amazon

Very fun game!
In my opinion, a musou-style game (e.g. Dynasty Warriors) would be the only way to properly do a FotNS game, and this delivers quite well.
I remember having a pretty hard time finding one for under $25 two months ago, so this looks like a fantastic price.

Damn you OP!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't resist buying this!!!!!!! I am trying to save as much money as possible. $9.99 great find, thanks for post, I like you but my wallet is pissed. In for one PS3 copy

Anyone price matching? I can't find anything else to add to the cart to get to $25 that isn't a pre-order and I'd rather not wait..

I just know the physical stores hate price matching with Amazon so it's usually a chore... I think either Target or Best Buy might do it... I might have to call around.

Damn....I just bought that less than 10 days ago. I wish Amazon would
reinstate their policy of "the price drops within 30 days and we'll
give you the difference" thingie...

[quote name='GlassAgate']Damn....I just bought that less than 10 days ago. I wish Amazon would
give you the difference" thingie...[/QUOTE]

Send amazon an email to see if they will do a price adjustment. This happened with someone who bought Deus Ex:HR for full price and when it got down to $35 last week, he sent an email to amazon saying that he'd return the game and re-buy it at the cheaper price just in case they wouldn't allow a price adjustment. Amazon quickly replied back and gave him the price adjustment without all the hassle.

And yes, I'm totally in for one!

[quote name='GlassAgate']Damn....I just bought that less than 10 days ago. I wish Amazon would
give you the difference" thingie...[/QUOTE]

They generally do not do this, it's only the pre-order price guarantee they give you if it happens

Thanks OP!

I needed something $9.99 added to my Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective $15.16 to get FSSS. The price of $9.99 is a instant buy for me cause I've been wanting to check this game out since its release.

Thank you! ive been waiting for this to hit about 20 bucks, but the ps3 version never does.

And just FYI the ps3 has more than better load times, it looks a lot better too. Its superior in just about every way. Too bad because i would have liked the achievments for it =( Ah well, ps3 version being ordered now

Thanks! I needed a filler for my order. Now I also get a game rental since I'll trade it in after I'm done with it.

I highly doubt it, but if anyone happens to be interested in a neck pillow and USB hub, here's what I ordered to get free shipping:

DogBones NeckBones Neck Pillow, Evergreen - $9.71
Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra Mini Hub F5U407 - $6.53
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage - $9.99

Total for this Order: $26.23

[quote name='Bumslie']Thanks OP!

I needed something $9.99 added to my Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective $15.16 to get FSSS. The price of $9.99 is a instant buy for me cause I've been wanting to check this game out since its release.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I might do this.

sweet damnit. i JUST bought this used from amazon for $17 and tore the plastic off yesterday.
le sigh. will try to get refund of difference.

should I get this? I'm a fan of dynasty warrior games but don't care / know anything about FotNS...

I LOVED N32 and thought SBHeroes was pretty good...I just watched some gameplay videos of FOTNS and thought it looked like crap. Slow movement for one thing.

Am I missing something?

Never has a demo made me hate a game as much as the one for this. I played my Friends copy to give it a chance and i felt like putting my head in hot burning sand after playing it. This is a good deal for koei fans though

Thank you for the heads up. Ill get one, Ive been curious to try it but I didnt think it would be worth the normal 25-30 Ive seen it floating at.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Fry's will price match online prices if you have one near you[/QUOTE]

My frys pulls off a dick move and adds the cost of 1-day shipping because im picking it up from them today. Kinda on topic, does anyone have a list of online retailers that frys matches? I'm wondering if B&H is on the list.

What to do, what to do...? :whistle2:k

I still have Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes in my backlog (which is massive enough), and I'm waiting for DW7 to drop to the $20-$30 range, but FotNS looks like a more contemplative (i.e. slower :lol:) and strategic Dynasty Warriors. Though I didn't like the demo, I've heard that it's a poor example of how the actual game plays. I'm technically not a FotNS fan, and as such, I probably won't get as much out of the game as others, so there's that.

bread's done
Back