Fist of the North Star (360/PS3) for $9.99 at Amazon

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Here's the H2H Lens breakdown between PS3 vs 360:

A) Graphics
PS3 = deeper colors and shadows than 360

B) Performance
360 = hardly any screen tear with less dropped frames than PS3

C) Loading
PS3 = loads almost 3x faster than 360

So if you get the PS3, you basically get a deeper colored looking game with faster loading times.

If you get the 360, you get a game with better gameplay performance with hardly any screen tear and less dropped frames.

But note that this game is full of bugs and glitches.[/QUOTE]If you're talking about this comparison, then it's off of the demo and not the retail product:

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-fist-of-the-north-star-kens-rage-demo-screenshot-comparison/

We don't know if the demos were off of retail code or pre-retail code, though there isn't a retail comparison to be found on LensOfTruth.

only game i regret only having ps3 was Bayonetta. I loved that game and always cringe hearing how the graphics/gameplay were so superior on 360. even after they patched in an optional install, it only speeds up loading times and did nothing about framerate. still a great game.

[quote name='NovaKane']This game = weed plate.[/QUOTE]

I don't know whether to be turned on by your profile pic or be grossed out :applause:

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']My package just came. Thanks again OP for the find.
**FYI**
The platinum is easy, but its time consuming if anyone wanted to know.[/QUOTE]

When did you order it

damn this deal....I bought it, but of course wanted to get free shipping. ended up spending $50 total on crap I wasn't even planning on just because I bought this game. LOL.

Just got my package in, I'll be playing this as a filler before Gears 3. On another note this will probably be one of the last items I'll be receiving under Prime, membership will be ending in 3 days and Im probably not going to renew

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']My package just came. Thanks again OP for the find.
**FYI**
The platinum is easy, but its time consuming if anyone wanted to know.[/QUOTE]
Time consuming equates to difficulty if the game you are playing is not enjoyable though.

bread's done
Back