Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

Semi tempted to grab two PS4 copies and see if my nephew or a friend of mine will play it with me.  But I have it on Xbox One (I think I paid $8 for it) and have little desire to even start it.    

Alert

Assassin's Creed Unity Abstergo Entertainment Employee Handbook

has been spotted. Is this thing any good?

Got Battleborn on PS4 and Skylanders Superchargers Starter Pack on Wii U for the Donkey Kong amiibo.  Saw the Skylanders Superchargers Starter Pack for PS4 on the "Limit 2" display. 

Alert

Yeah I picked this up along with the Black flag book they made the journal thing. Both were pretty nice books. I actually liked the unity Abstergo Employee book a lot. Super nice book, enjoyable read. Definitely worth $5 and i say this with Unity as one of my least favorite AC games.

Alert

Depends on if you like the "world building" type materials. It's nifty if you're a fan of the series, adding to the insight and lore. Even if it IS tied to Unity, my least favorite game, the actual content ties into the series as a whole.

Unlike the Black Flag one, which is pretty much limited to AC4 (and also very nifty)

The store in Gambrills, MD didn't have any copies of Battleborn. They did have a copy of Charlottes Web for Game Boy Advance though....

Edit: The one in Bowie, MD had a ton of each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't found anything other than 40981 copies of Battleborn, and a Wii sky landers set. They do have individual sky lander figures too, but no Abstergo book or AC.

Lol wow you are a fuck

Also, why would you trust any company who has access to your personal information and/or buying habits. Like they aren't collecting/selling that shit.
fuck you too

I could care less if someone knows what sites I am browsing while taking a shit. I dont care if "they" know I love Burger King and Samuel Adams beer. Who fucking cares!

I haven't found anything other than 40981 copies of Battleborn, and a Wii sky landers set. They do have individual sky lander figures too, but no Abstergo book or AC.
Kind of makes you wonder how many copies of Battleborn were made overall. This generation's ET?

Found the Skylanders Mirror pack in store but couldn't find the Nightmare Express pack. Went online and found out that pretty much all of the Five Below inventory is available on their website.

Minimum​ $10 purchase and shipping was (wait ...) $5. Not a bad deal at all.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Was by 5 Below today so I stopped in looking for a The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes guide and had no luck. I was surprised to see instead the guide for The Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds in with the games for $3.

I picked up battle born just to see how it compares to over watch

It doesn't compare because its a different type of game, they're only aesthetically similar. Arguably better in my opinion but I'm sure the community is dead by this point. The campaign has signature Borderlands humor but is the weakest point. The competitive multiplayer was great with friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the triple pack for Xbox 360 from 5 Below not too long ago. Limbo itself is worth that price tag.

It's been awhile, but I've gotten some decent things from 5B in the past... HC Guides for Tomb Raider and Last of Us, Prototype 2, a bunch of skylanders crap for my stepson..

It would be nice if they had more than Battleborn and Lego Chima now, though

Where do you usually find the video games in Five Below? Near the DVDs? Never saw any in my store, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough

Just checked the one close to me in Columbus OH.  They've added Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for PS3 (still have Starhawk, some gen 1 Disney Infinity figs, and Skylanders Supercharger individuals)

I gave in and got Disney Infinity 1.0 Figs. It was on clearance so 2 for $5.

Also saw some old PS3 and Xbox 360 games. There's a PS4 game but it's like a game that nobody wants (forgot the title)

Haven't seen many DVDs or games in my dollar tree yet. Are they on a shelf? From what I read in the previous pages they just come out occasionally out front- is that true for all the stores?
Also check around the electronic items (earbuds, headphones, nite lights, etc). I usually find some on the bottom shelf at my local DTs.

Also check around the electronic items (earbuds, headphones, nite lights, etc). I usually find some on the bottom shelf at my local DTs.
I once found Rock Revolution for the 360 several years ago at my local Dollar Tree. Passed on it because of the bad reviews and was broke at the time.

Haven't been to my local 5 Below in several weeks. Picked up Battleborn back then.

I once found Rock Revolution for the 360 several years ago at my local Dollar Tree. Passed on it because of the bad reviews and was broke at the time.

Haven't been to my local 5 Below in several weeks. Picked up Battleborn back then.
I remember finding UMDs (Steamboy and others) at DT years ago.

Stopped by the Five Below at Wildwood, NJ this week while on vacation and only saw Battleborn and Starhawk.

I've never seen a console game at dollar tree. "Deals nothing over a dollar" used to get games. I remember they had atari 5200 (5600/i cant member the numbers) or 7800 games at one point in time as well as xbox games.  I also remember picking up some Maximo full size action figures and some Dragon's Lair full sized figures there. Dollar tree does get DVDs/blues/ 3-4 times per year though. Their games were the old PC shovelware from best buy.

bread's done
Back