Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

I saw a new arrival for the PS4 at the local 5 Below.

The game was

Monkey King: Hero is back

I had never heard of this game and did not make an impulse buy.

I was running more errands and one was at target, which is beside 5 Below.  So, I dropped in and they had another PS4 game I’d never heard of:

DCL - Drone Championship League 

Looks like a drone racing game.  Metacritic has no reviews for it.

And just to let you know, 5 Below now has items that cost 15.00.

I was running more errands and one was at target, which is beside 5 Below. So, I dropped in and they had another PS4 game I’d never heard of:

Looks like a drone racing game. Metacritic has no reviews for it.

Yeah they started selling stuff above $5 awhile ago

I was running more errands and one was at target, which is beside 5 Below. So, I dropped in and they had another PS4 game I’d never heard of:

Looks like a drone racing game. Metacritic has no reviews for it.

Its a decent game for $5. I got it for $10 when Best Buy clearanced it out over the summer.

my store in CT currently has tons of copies of elder scrolls online and nba 2k21 for xbox one. wish they had ps4 versions because id play 2k21 for $5

Went to 2 different 5 belows in my area, first location had a lot of copies of Rocket Arena on xbox and a few Zone of the Enders VR on ps4, with a handful of Titanfall on 360. Second location had a lot of Elder Scrolls, a few Risk of Rain on both xbox and ps4 (grabbed an xbox copy for myself, why not lol) nba 2k21 on xbox and a few copies of a 3ds game that I can't seem to remember rn

Last edited by a moderator:
One store I went to have to have had 30 copies of NBA2k21 for Xbox Series X (plus another 20 for X1).  Otherwise still the standard Rocket Arena /Elder Scrolls for X1 and that Lego 3DS game. 

Store by me still has a ton of copies of Darksiders 2 for the 360 sitting there.... um they have been there for over a year they are not selling !!

Last week picked these games up.
d3fdde0d3575bf0687c056bd1b009dcf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went out of town to visit my mom for her birthday.  She and I put all our stuff in the same cart.  After I got back home, I noticed that the girl forgot to ring up my copy of Risk of Rain 2 for Xbox, but I ain't driving 150 miles back to settle up.  :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back