Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

Today I saw Rocket Arena, Elder Scrolls Online and a new one for me: Steel Battalion for 360, which doesn’t come with an awesome gigantic controller but does require Kinect. So, yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not video game related but we just started getting Five Below's around us recently and I went to one for the first time and was pretty disappointed. The hype for it was too big since it was really no different than any other "Dollar-type" stores we have. 

The Five Belows near me are usually light on PS4 material.

Thus, I was surprised to see a game I have never heard of there yesterday: ELEX.

I went ahead and grabbed it without knowing anything about it.  Checked it out once I got home.  It’s an open world RPG that got middling reviews.

One near me had some Lego Dimensions batman starter sets for 360 - not the worst way to get a batmobile!  :360:

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones here in SC have the following:

Battlefield 1 Revolution (XB1, complete package with all of the expansions and season pass)

Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner MARS (PS4VR, works on normal PS4 without it)

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition (PS4)

The Division 2 (XB1)

Rocket Arena (XB1)

Elder Scrolls Online (XB1)

Starlink (bundles and loose individual games, mainly for PS4 and XB1)

Scribblenauts Mega Pack 

If you're hunting for MCU movies, they've had the following Blu-Ray & digital combos too:

Black Panther

Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Infinity War

Those last two are a steal at that price. I snagged all three after seeing how much Walmart wants for them. 

The ones here in SC have the following:

Battlefield 1 Revolution (XB1, complete package with all of the expansions and season pass)

Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner MARS (PS4VR, works on normal PS4 without it)

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition (PS4)

The Division 2 (XB1)

Rocket Arena (XB1)

Elder Scrolls Online (XB1)

Starlink (bundles and loose individual games, mainly for PS4 and XB1)

Scribblenauts Mega Pack

If you're hunting for MCU movies, they've had the following Blu-Ray & digital combos too:

Black Panther

Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Infinity War

Those last two are a steal at that price. I snagged all three after seeing how much Walmart wants for them.
FYI on the blu-rays; I did a double take when I saw those MCU films then noticed a sticker on the back. It's not very prominent at all, but on the back there is a sticker noting "this item was previously enjoyed." So don't expect any digital codes to work on those and recommend you open them right away to make sure everything is there.

Over on a dvd/br forum I found it's mentioned the blurays are used from redbox with the white stickers in the center and they don't include codes.  Still, for $5 if you don't care about the codes, those are pretty solid deals.  I prefer to just watch on a disc anyway.  Just, as BudzMcGee posted... open and check the discs after you buy them to make sure they are good.  Some of those redbox discs get abused.

What are the chances Balan Wonderland hits 5 Below? Near 100%, right? I figure it'll be $10 on BF but I want to be really cheap on Balan.

Went a 5 Below recently that I don't usually visit.  Saw (XB1) Destiny 2,  (XB1) The Division 2, and (XB1) Elder Scrolls Online.  Didn't pick up any of them since I have feeling none of those titles will work offline for single player.

The Turnersville, NJ store had these in a dump bin near the counter:

:ps4: Borderlands 3 (base game, of course)
:ps4: :xb1: Elex

And a zillion Blu-rays of The Force Awakens.

What are the chances Balan Wonderland hits 5 Below? Near 100%, right? I figure it'll be $10 on BF but I want to be really cheap on Balan.
BW is $4 at many Walmart locations. There is a thread with Brickseek links at a site about slick deals. Just search Walmart clearance games.

Stopped at one a few towns over last night and found a Scribblenauts 2 pack for Xbox One.

Still trying to track down Risk of Rain with zero luck

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Found NBA 2k21 Xbox, PS4 and... PS5! Those sold out pretty fast, but clearly not really worth much these days, but surprised to see PS5 at 5B.  :hot:

Titanfall 2 and The Division 2 for the xbox one. Rocket Arena and Starlink for the ps4 in Missouri.
If you prefer to own the game without needing a disc it's on sale on the Xbox store for the same price, and the edition with all the DLC is priced at $7.49.

I owned a physical copy of Titan Fall 2 for the XB1 for a couple of years. Game was glitched on a single player level in the late game where the mission would not end once you had actually completed all of the objectives and made it back to the extraction point. No patch ever got released to my knowledge, but when I asked about it on another forum people who had purchased a digital copy of the game never experienced that glitch, only effected the physical copy.

Only saw xbox and series x versions of 2k21. Picked up a series x copy to see if the myteam challenges were really easier than the xbox version...

bread's done
Back