Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

Had to go pickup some uniforms for work, and stopped at the downtown philly 5 below and as Dante would say Jackpot!
509ffeed820c913e1b9ad42bb96ffb98.jpg

The Samus was the only one I saw, this was the first time I ever saw Triforce heroes and they had plenty, and as a turtles fan from way back for 5 bucks I can give this a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a couple copies of Triforce Heroes for a buddy and me to play when they first showed up in Five Below, and naturally you need three real people (with three real 3DSes) to play the stupid game MP.

We ended up playing Monster Hunter 3 instead.

I picked up a couple copies of Triforce Heroes for a buddy and me to play when they first showed up in Five Below, and naturally you need three real people (with three real 3DSes) to play the stupid game MP.

We ended up playing Monster Hunter 3 instead.
Dang, you can't play with just 1 person... that stinks

Dang, you can't play with just 1 person... that stinks
You can play Triforce Heroes solo.

What's he's saying is that for the multiplayer mode, you do need a group of 3. It can't be just you and a buddy with an AI or an online random for the 3rd. Which is, in fact, annoying.

Decent game solo if you don't mind lots of tapping the touch screen to switch between your 3 characters, game is definitely better multiplayer and you CAN play with online randoms. I don't know how active the community is now though, I played back when it was new.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can play Triforce Heroes solo.

What's he's saying is that for the multiplayer mode, you do need a group of 3. It can't be just you and a buddy with an AI or an online random for the 3rd. Which is, in fact, annoying.

Decent game solo if you don't mind lots of tapping the touch screen to switch between your 3 characters, game is definitely better multiplayer and you CAN play with online randoms. I don't know how active the community is now though, I played back when it was new.
The other thing that stinks about having random people online, is, a lot of them have already played it. So if you’re going in new, they tend to rush to where they need to go, and then basically figure out all the puzzles for you (where they can).

Around 8 copies of Fallout 4 (PS4) left at my Dollar tree yesterday and saw 2 other people grab copies before I left. Actually bought it at launch and didn't have time for it so I sold it. For $5.50 with tax i'll try to get into it again since I have time now. 

All I saw was NBA 2K19 on Xbox One and Lego Chima for 3DS with the minifigure.  Didn't pick up either.

Kind of surprised to see that Lego game minifigure bundle still.  I thought that I saw that in February.

I went to a Five Below store and noticed some renovations. I asked an employee and he said that they are going to setup a small esports gaming center. So, is anyone aware that this is happing at their local store? 

Latest Updates:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition (PS4) for $10 and LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey with Crawley Minifigure (Nintendo 3DS) for $5.55 which are available at Five Below.

I went to a Five Below store and noticed some renovations. I asked an employee and he said that they are going to setup a small esports gaming center. So, is anyone aware that this is happing at their local store?

Latest Updates:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition (PS4) for $10 and LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey with Crawley Minifigure (Nintendo 3DS) for $5.55 which are available at Five Below.
I'm actually a little surprised Shadow of War landed there. I got a Gold Edition when they did a DPCI merge at Target awhile back, but maybe I'll swing by and grab a PS4 copy for a friend or something.

5B isn't exactly what comes to mind with "esports", though, unless they want to showcase the "quality" of their $5 headsets.

I went to a Five Below store and noticed some renovations. I asked an employee and he said that they are going to setup a small esports gaming center. So, is anyone aware that this is happing at their store?
My local store already had this gaming setup in the back of the store for almost 2 years now actually. PS4 and X1 hooked up to a TV using 3rd party controllers they would sell and have right next to the console.

Went to a Five Below on Friday. Surprisingly they had like 2-3 Zero Suit Samus, 3-4 Inking Boy and a bunch of Animal Crossing ones (forgot which ones).Walked away with Zero Suit Samus and Kapp'n. I wasn't going to get any Animal Crossing ones but I liked how Kapp'n looked.

Their video games however were garbage. I forgot what they had but it was terrible.

mine has Fallout 4 (ps4), hitman absolution (xbox360) and COD Infinite warfare (xbox one)

last month they had surviving mars instead of fallout so i grabbed that, never played it before. 

:360: Jagged Alliance, Survive Mars, Shadow of War Definitive, Darksiders 3

:ps4: Fallout 4

:3ds: Lego Chima

in a random Five Below I dropped in this afternoon checking for Amiiiiiboes

A few more items added for the holiday rush.

Starlink Starter Pack (XB1)

Sleeping Dogs (PS3)

Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations (3DS)

I'm actually a little surprised Shadow of War landed there. I got a Gold Edition when they did a DPCI merge at Target awhile back, but maybe I'll swing by and grab a PS4 copy for a friend or something.

5B isn't exactly what comes to mind with "esports", though, unless they want to showcase the "quality" of their $5 headsets.
Conveniently, 5B has teamed with Bugha and are now marketing some premium gaming gear for $10. It's all LED, ranging from mouse, keyboard, mic, speaker, etc.

A few more items added for the holiday rush.

Starlink Starter Pack (XB1)

Sleeping Dogs (PS3)

Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations (3DS)

Conveniently, 5B has teamed with Bugha and are now marketing some premium gaming gear for $10. It's all LED, ranging from mouse, keyboard, mic, speaker, etc.
My wife bought me one of those Bugha "gaming mouse" - completely busted after less than a month, bloody awful.. cheap plastic, no weight to the thing, very clicky (not in a good way either). Save your money

Mine got restocked with more Yokai Watch & Lego Chima 3DS games and strangely about 15 copies of Darksiders 2 for PS3.

Also when did Five Below start selling former Redbox rental DVDs?   Mine had copies of Star Wars: The Last Jedi & Solo: A Star Wars Story for $5 each.  I only know they're former rentals, as I bought both and they had the Redbox stickers on the discs.

Also when did Five Below start selling former Redbox rental DVDs? Mine had copies of Star Wars: The Last Jedi & Solo: A Star Wars Story for $5 each. I only know they're former rentals, as I bought both and they had the Redbox stickers on the discs.
Right after New Year's.

The store I work at received The Last Jedi and The Force Awakens, but no Solo.

I wouldnt be surprised, there were at least 30 of them in my local store and ironically enough I bought my copy a year after I found them in yet another location which also had a bunch.
Yea, my kids went thru a terrible Yo-kai fad a few years ago. hate that damn watch sound and still find yo-kai medals around the yard.

Mine got restocked with more Yokai Watch & Lego Chima 3DS games and strangely about 15 copies of Darksiders 2 for PS3.
Wish more Links and Animal Crossings would come back, those were actually good games!

I saw starter kits for the X1 at the Winston-Salem south location yesterday.  Five bucks. I didn’t look close because I have a PS4.

Also had DS LOTR lego.

as usual for this location, nothing for the PS4.

I saw starter kits for the X1 at the Winston-Salem south location yesterday. Five bucks. I didn’t look close because I have a PS4.

Also had DS LOTR lego.

as usual for this location, nothing for the PS4.
Which Starterkits the ones that come with 12 months Xbox Live, the 3 month one, the one with the headset. Should have looked closer if it comes with Xbox Live buy them all up and sell those codes at a discount and help the community.

Went into my local Five Below the other day and saw.

Lego Lord of the Rings for the DS

DarkSiders II for the Xbox 360

Scribblenauts Mega Pack for the PS4

Yokai Watch for the 3DS (because of course)

Xcom Enemy Unknown for the PS3

My store only had the Scribblenauts pack, but they had a shitton of them.

Edit: and now that I typed that, Google is throwing me ads for the game. Wonderful.

My store only had the Scribblenauts pack, but they had a shitton of them.

Edit: and now that I typed that, Google is throwing me ads for the game. Wonderful.
What are these things called "ads" that you speak of? Haven't seen ads on google in ages. I use a combo of adblock plus and noscript.

Saw :ps4: Starlink at my local store. Not the starter pack, just the game. Wouldn't that be useless though? I think only the digital version works without physical ships :\

Saw :ps4: Starlink at my local store. Not the starter pack, just the game. Wouldn't that be useless though? I think only the digital version works without physical ships :\
Actually when you start the physical version, it has an option to play without the physical ships. By default, it gives you only the pilot/ships that are in the starter pack, but all the DLC items work with either digital or physical.

Last winter, Dollar Tree was selling PS4 and Xbox One copies of the game for a buck. They also had some of the toy figures and weapons that worked with the starter pack.

It's not useless, and you can buy the DLC online. It goes on sale every now and again if you're patient.

But I wouldn't pay $5 for the game by itself since Walmart had recently clearanced the entire PS4 starter pack for $5. I would check there or GameStop for $5 starter packs.

But I wouldn't pay $5 for the game by itself since Walmart had recently clearanced the entire PS4 starter pack for $5. I would check there or GameStop for $5 starter packs.
Yeah, I didn't want the game itself for $5 either. I'm glad to hear it's not useless by itself though. Thanks for the feedback, lionheart059 and josekortez.

If I ever get it, it will be the Switch digital version to play as Fox.

My local stores also just got the Zone of Enders as well.

Quite a few copies of Starlink Starter & Division 2 for PS4 and XB1. :whistle2:&
Oh shoot they got ZoE? We just got a new store down the road so I'll have to check it out tomorrow! Love that game.

Yeah mine just has The Elder Scrolls Online, like 60 copies of Darksiders 2 on 360, and 1 copy of Scribblenauts. I mean I got another to check but it's a lot farther away

bread's done
Back