Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

Went to my local 5 Below and saw:

360:
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Devil May Cry 4

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

PS3:
Call of Duty: Ghosts

Wii U:
Assassin's Creed III
Guitar Hero Live game/controller bundle

Picked up Guitar Hero Live since I seemed to have missed the PS3/360 version that some others have reported.  Passed on the rest since I have them on other consoles/played them already.

Yeah, I've been all through the Five Below near where I live, and I've never seen a clearance section. My guess is it's probably pretty YMMV.

The Five Below around me doesn't have a bin per se, however, it does have a little 4 ft. or so section of shelves toward the back with clearance stuff on it.  I look at it sometimes, but mostly I just give it a cursory look as it seems like it has a lot of things that I'm not particularly interested in, such as party cups/plates, shirts, or coloring books, let's say.  Well, okay, so the coloring books are keepers.... 

Anywho, I haven't seen games in the clearance before (just in their normal spot with the movies), but I'll gather up my courage and take another look next time we're in there.

**Then again, I might agree that the entire store is really a clearance bin, as 5 bucks is the normal going rate for games there.  Maybe that's what the OP meant, as well**

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to 2 Five Below today, Saw Battleborn, Starhawk, Borderlands Pre-Sequel, Guitar Hero Live with Guitar, and a TON of Pattington for 3ds.

Joliet/Plainfield Illinois store today had:

Adventure Time - 3DS

Call of Duty: Ghosts - PS3

Assassins Creed: Revelations - X360

Devil May Cry 4 - X360

MGS Ground Zeros - X360

And some Prima Halo softback guide I barely bothered paying attention to.  Ample quantities of all titles listed (6+ CoD and at least 10+ of the X360 titles)

Ok. This visit amazed me. I found 3 different Super Smash Bros. Amiibos at a Philly store: ROB (Famicom colors), Lucas, and Palutena (I think). I grabbed the only ROB I could find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found 3 Amiibos as well at Leominster, Ma location. R.O.B., Lucas and Roy. I was surprised as well. I usually find nothing good there.

Joliet/Plainfield Illinois store today had:

Adventure Time - 3DS

Call of Duty: Ghosts - PS3

Assassins Creed: Revelations - X360

Devil May Cry 4 - X360

MGS Ground Zeros - X360

And some Prima Halo softback guide I barely bothered paying attention to. Ample quantities of all titles listed (6+ CoD and at least 10+ of the X360 titles)
Thanks for this info! Nice to see another CAG in the area. :) I won't bother going there then.

I went to two 5belows near my home, which I just found out about hoping to find amiibos, and what they had was xbox360/ps3 copies of borderlands prep-sequel and pPS4copies of battleborn. I didn't see and 3ds/ds/psp stuff but I will be checking from now on. What is good, every two weeks or once a month?

Alhambra, CA
3ds- Adventure time
3ds- Lego Chima
WiiU- Mass Effect 3
PS3- COD Ghost
Xbox360- Metal Gear Ground Zero
Xbox360- Metal Gear Rising
Xbox360- Devil May Cry 4
XboxONE- Battleborn

San Dimes, CA
Xbox360/PS3- Borderlands Pre Sequel
Ps4- Battleborn

Montebello, CA
Xbox360/PS3- Borderlands Pre Sequel
Ps4- Battleborn

Not directly game related, but me find a really cool hardcover book at Five Below on Stormtroopers ($45 list price). They were on the shelves below the book tables, so me not sure how long they had them. 

Not directly game related, but me find a really cool hardcover book at Five Below on Stormtroopers ($45 list price). They were on the shelves below the book tables, so me not sure how long they had them.
Wow, you are really committed to your avatar.

Local five below had these, couldn’t resist the crash skylander set for 5$ Sorry about the glare store has some really bright lighting.[attachment=30234:3C40D086-7C3C-4A07-A7B4-414BAFDA52C3.jpeg]

Not really game related. But my Five Below now has Amiibos. I still like to get them for display pieces. They had Lucas, Rob, Palutena and Roy. I grabbed Roy cause Amazon still sell it for about $13 or more.

Not really game related. But my Five Below now has Amiibos. I still like to get them for display pieces. They had Lucas, Rob, Palutena and Roy. I grabbed Roy cause Amazon still sell it for about $13 or more.
Dang, I have been searching the 5belows around me for amiibos, but no dice

Still have barely touched any of those infinity figures. I'm done with toys for life, no matter how cheap they get.

My Five Below had Imaginator's start sets for 5 bucks for ps4/xbone. Pretty great deal tbh
Some of them also had the expansion sets- so you have the Crash Bandicoot Thumpa Wumpa level and there were some of the Enchanted Elven forest packs at one of the other ones near me. The extra creator crystal are nice, too.

Kinda hope Gryphon Peak, Lost Imaginite Mines and Cursed Tiki Temple show up, as for $5 for the level and a creator crystal, I'm still willing to buy.

Got Isabelle summer outfit amiibo at five below. I think she's the only AC amiibo going for above retail?
Nice! That's the last one I need. Hopefully it means more will pop up on ebay and the non-interest will drive the price down (poor animal crossing :lol: )

2 of them in my area. 1 had Kicks and Kapnn and one had none. I really want 2 Roy's and a ROB.
There are three in my city (two close to me, one about a half hour drive). The two close ones exclusively had Animal Crossing (I wanted Roy and Palutena to keep sealed), but I headed out to the third anyway and found Lucas, ROB, Palutena, and Roy. Got the last Roy and Palutena

Went back to the 5 Below in Charlotte because the Amiibo were calling me. Picked up Blathers and Rover. They still had Lottie, Kicks, Timmy and Tommy, Summer Outfit Isabelle, as well as more Rovers and Blathers.

They also have starter sets for each system for Imaginators, and those toys to life in different areas around the store.

Finally got a 5 Below in my town.  There's only been one 20 miles away since we moved here.  They only had 3 games already old news in this thread.  They did have a clearance section already where the GH packs and some Imaginators packs were half off.

My town, Greenville, SC, is finally getting a Five Below (actually guess one just opened in Greer that I didn’t even know about!). Looking forward to an occasional video game deal from these.

There are 2 different amiibo over at the Ontario Mills, CA Five Below. They have Tom Nook and Blathers. They also had some imaginators for $0.99 each. I grabbed 2 but there were plenty. 

I thought the Imaginator single figures were $3 each??? Are they on sale this week or something?? A user above mentioned $0.99

bread's done
Back