Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

[attachment=32608:IMG_20190809_192516010.jpg]

Not sure if old news but saw these today

Edit: actually read some posts so...oops, I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
I found Zelda and Animal crossing at the Clifton NJ store. Got the last Zelda. They still had about 10 or so animal crossings. No Yokai. Will check tomorrow and call a few more stores 👍🏼

I found Zelda and Animal crossing at the Clifton NJ store. Got the last Zelda. They still had about 10 or so animal crossings. No Yokai. Will check tomorrow and call a few more stores 👍🏼
Thanks for the heads up. They had plenty left.

Kearny also has a ton of AC and Yo-kai

Anyone want one?

CWUqcM5r.jpg

20-25 of Yo-Kai and AC, 10-15 of Zelda. Shocked at the amount tbh when I saw it.

It looks like Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer currently has a base value of $7 at GameStop. Combined with their $5 bonus promo, that's a solid flip. 

Yo-Kai and Tri-Force Heroes are not as fortunate, at $2.50 base and $3.00 base respectively.

It looks like Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer currently has a base value of $7 at GameStop. Combined with their $5 bonus promo, that's a solid flip.

Yo-Kai and Tri-Force Heroes are not as fortunate, at $2.50 base and $3.00 base respectively.
there's a $5 bonus promo again? awesome!

Edit : couldn't find the promo on the site just 20% bonus towards certain games

How many of a game does Gamestop let you trade in before they flag you or say you can’t trade it in anymore? I’m sure it’s already dropped in price as of this writing. LoL

Closest store (30 miles from me; I was there for something else) had five copies of NBA 2K18 for PS4.  That's it.  :(

Really wanted Yokai and Animal Crossing for those prices.

New store at Desert Ridge in Phoenix, AZ had Yokai Watch, Triforce Heroes, Destiny 2 PS4 and NBA 2K18 XB1. There was a lot of space between Yokai and Destiny so I'm assuming they had Animal Crossing at one point. Was hoping for a Ryu amiibo but they just had the usual Animal Crossing ones.

No 3DS games at the Five Below I checked yesterday.  They only had Surviving Mars (XB1), Beast Quest (XB1), NBA2K18 (PS4) and one lone copy of Assassin's Creed III (WiiU).

had a ton of animal crossing at the store i went to today and it also trades in for $7 at gamestop...so it would be $12 trade in with the $5 trade bonus

No 3DS games at the Five Below I checked yesterday. They only had Surviving Mars (XB1), Beast Quest (XB1), NBA2K18 (PS4) and one lone copy of Assassin's Creed III (WiiU).
Wow, Assassin's Creed 3 for Wii U? I kinda want that for my collection, I loved playing it on the gamepad when I had it.

For the NEPA CAGs, the Wilkes-Barre,PA 5B had Multiple copies of Animal Crossing, Zelda, and Yokai Watch. My son picked up an Animal Crossing and I grabbed an AC and Zelda for the Mother-in-law for Christmas.

Altamonte Springs, FL has Yo-Kai Watch and Surviving Mars (Xbox One). Sanford, FL has Surviving Mars (Xbox One & PS4), Yo-kai Watch, Zelda, and Animal Crossing.

Went back to the closest Five Below and found Yokai Watch and Triforce Heroes added to the bin with Surviving Mars. Got a copy of each 3ds game.

bread's done
Back