Ratatouille
Viva Pinata Party Animals
Ballers Chosen One
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 07
Smash Court Tennis
Final Fantasy 11 Expansion
Dark Sector
Dance Dance Revolution

[quote name='GenPirate']Went to the one in West Long Branch, NJ looking for Bully. They had Sly Cooper and pretty much all the other stated Ps2 titles. They had NCAA Basketball 09 for the 360 and another 360 title and that was it for the Xbox games and so they didn't have Bully. I did end up buying Forbidden Kingdom 2 disc edition with digital copy. I am going to try a couple of other locations tomorrow. They kept all the good games behind the counter so it was hard to tell what they had.[/QUOTE]

I stopped in around 4 pm, I picked up NBA Ballers Chosen One (360) which was the only game I was interested in (everything else I either had or didn't want). I only noticed a single copy sitting on the top of the pile of the college basketball games, and I think I saw a single copy of Stranglehold (360) too, but I already have that.

Stopped by the store on Route 10 in East Hanover. They had many of the titles already mentioned. I know a number of people might be interested in Blue Dragon and Bully, so yes, they had a couple of copies of those. They also had a TON of knock-off Wii and DS accessories. Some of the DS accessories, though, were actually official Nintendo stuff...mostly cases and crap, the kind of things you see on clearance at other retailers. For a buck or two, some of it would actually make good stocking stuffers, but most of it was on a rack for $5.

One interesting thing I saw were $4 wall graphics. They were in a the "clearance" section, which I found somewhat funny. Anyway, they had Halo 3 and Resident Evil ones. Thought they were a pretty good deal for $4, but I have no where to put them at the moment.

I went to the one in Hanover, NJ tonight and they had Bully, Ncaa 09, Final Fantasy, Dark Sector, Smackdown 2007 for Xbox 360. This is on Rt 10 by Best Buy.

i also went to the one on Rt 10 in the Shoprite Center in between the exit for 287 and Randolph and they had like 40 NCaa 09, smackdown, dark sector, space chimps, and Ncaa 07. They also had about 20 NCaa 09 for ps3

[quote name='confoosious']spooge - that zchuck is wired one right?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's wired. I put about 3 hours on it playing Super Mario Galaxy last night and it works beautifully. Design-wise, the top is identical to the official nunchuck, while the bottom is contoured with finger-grooves, which actually feel good. Like I said before, definitely worth $5.

As far as the game hunt goes, I found lots of smackdown and ncaa, that's it. Was hoping to find Bully and Blue Dragon, but no such luck. :(

ok thanks. I don't need another wired nunchuk. need a wireless one that works well.

i wonder if NCAA will drop down to $1 at some point.

[quote name='sp00ge']Yep, it's wired. I put about 3 hours on it playing Super Mario Galaxy last night and it works beautifully. Design-wise, the top is identical to the official nunchuck, while the bottom is contoured with finger-grooves, which actually feel good. Like I said before, definitely worth $5.

As far as the game hunt goes, I found lots of smackdown and ncaa, that's it. Was hoping to find Bully and Blue Dragon, but no such luck. :([/QUOTE]

I was hoping for Bully and Blue Dragon too..I'd have even taken Dark Sector...but no luck only NCAA and WWE. This was the Five Below in Harrisburg PA in the Colonial Commons off RT 22

Saw a couple decent DS games for $5 each: Orcs and Elves and Magical Starsign

Also saw Blue Dragon and Dark Sector for the 360.

bully is gone from bridgewater, i wish i saw unreal tournament 2 :( a few shitty ps3 games also, ended up picking up an arnold palmer

Grabbed Dark Sector, Hotel Dusk, and Season 4 of Samari Jack. This was in Paramus NJ on my way into Manhattan. Only had a few copies of each game I grabbed, but TONS of bleh titles. Only PS3 I saw was NCAA 09.

I went back today to grab another $5 Z-chuck and all of the console games were gone, even the 2000 copies of SvR and NCAA. Only 2 Z-chucks were left.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']That's weird. They get 'em dumped on them, and then they must dump them on Goodwill or something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there was an end date for the sale printed on their ad, I was wondering what they were going to do.. I mean, how do you end a sale at a store that doesn't sell anything for over $5 lol. I guess dumping them off to somewhere else would explain it

You'd think they would put them in their "clearance" section (don't know if other stores have this, but the East Hanover one did). If they sold them for a buck or two, I would definitely pick up a bunch of a copies of anything. Spare cases plus free games? I'm in.

I'd pick up NCAA Basketball 09 for a couple of bucks if they ever clearanced their clearance.

Is Bully still getting 7.50 base at GS? I'd like to replace my beat to hell copy i got from BBV with a new one from 5 BELoW... if i could ever find one.

bread's done
Back