"Five Dolla Make You Holla" B2G1Free Big List of $5 Games (Used) @ GameCrazy!!!

Tha Xecutioner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
***Nationwide prices dropped this AM. Although not every game may be stickered at $4.99, they will ring up for that amount. All games are used. Now, onto the games! All games are eligible for the B2G1Free deal and this is no sale it is a permanant markdown.***

Xbox:

Aggressive Inline
All Star Baseball 2004
Arctic Thunder
Backyard Wrestling 2
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Batman: Vengeance
Big Mother Truckers
Blood Omen 2
Bloodwake
Bond 007: Nightfire
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Carve
Catwoman
Circus Maximus
Commandos 2
Conflict Desert Storm 2
Dark Angel
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Deathrow
Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
Enclave
Enter the Matrix
ESPN College Hoops 2K5
ESPN MLS Extra Time 2002
ESPN NBA
ESPN NBA 2K5
ESPN NFL
ESPN NHL 2K5
ESPN Winter X Games
Freaky Flyers
Freedom Fighters
Genma Onimusha
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Gravity Games BMX
Hunter: The Reckoning
Kakuto Chojin
Knockout Kings 2002
Legends of Wrestling
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter
Mad Dash Racing
Madden 2004
Madden 2005
Mafia
Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
Max Payne 2
Men of Valor
Midtown Madness 3
Minority Report
MLB Inside Pitch 2003
MLB Slugfest 2003
MLB Slugfest 2004
Mojo
Nascar Thunder 2002
NBA Inside Drive
NBA Jam 2004
NBA Live 2004
NBA Street Volume 2
NCAA March Madness 2004
NFL Blitz 2002
NFL Blitz 2003
NFL Blitz Pro
NFL Fever 2004
NHL 2004
NHL Hitz
NHL Hitz 2003
Nightcaster
Otogi
Outlaw Golf
Pulse Racer
Quantam Redshift
Rallisport Challenge
Rally Fusion
Robotech Battlecry
Room Zoom
Serious Sam
Shenmue II
Slam Tennis
Speed King
Spiderman the Movie
Splashdown
Splinter Cell
Spy Hunter
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
Starsky and Hutch
State of Emergency
Street Hoops
Terminator
Test Drive
The Thing
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2X
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
Top Spin/NCAA Football 2005
Transworld Snow
Transworld Surf
True Crime: Streets of LA
Unreal Championship
Van Helsing
Wreckless
XGRA
XIII

PS2:
4x4 Evolution
Activision Anthology
Agassi Tennis Generation
Aggressive Inline
All Star Baseball 2004
Alter Echo
Arctic Thunder
Armored Core 2
ATV Quad Power Racing 2
Auto Modellista
Backyard Wrestling 1
Barbarian
Big Mother Truckers
BMX XXX
Britney Dance Beat
Clock Tower 5
Commandos 2
Cool Boarders 2001
Corvette
Dark Angel
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Dead To Rights
Deus Ex
Document of Metal Gear Solid 2
DBZ Bodukai
Dragon Rage
Drome Racers
E Jay Clubworld
Endgame
ESPN MLS Extra Time 2002
ESPN National Hockey Night
Eve of Extinction
Evolution Skateboarding
Ford Racing 2
Freaky Flyers
Fur Fighters
Gadget Racer
The Getaway
Giants
Gravity Games BMX
Hard Hitter Tennis
Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup
Haven
Headhunter
High Heat Baseball 2002
High Heat Baseball 2004
Hyper Sonic Extreme
IHRA Drag Racing
Jeremy McGrath Supercross
Kengo
Kessen
Kinetica
Legends of Wrestling
Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter
Madden 2004
Mark of Kri
Max Payne 2
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
Minority Report
Mojo
Motor Mayhem
Nascar 2001
Nascar Heat 2002
Nascar Thunder 2002
Nascar Thunder 2003
NBA Hoopz
NBA Jam 2004
NBA Live 2004
NBA Shootout 2004
NCAA Final Four 2003
NCAA Football 2005
NCAA GameBreaker 2004
NCAA March Madness 2005
NFL Blitz 2003
NFL Blitz Pro
NHL 2003
NHL 2004
NHL Hitz
NHL Hitz 2003
NHL Hitz Pro
No One Lives Forever
Okage
Oni
Onimusha
Orphen
Paris-Dakar Rally
Pryzm Chapter 1
Raymen Arena
RC Revenge Pro
Ready To Rumble 2
Red Faction
Robotech Battlecry
Rugby
Rumble Racing
Run Like Hell
Rune Viking Warlord
Scorpion King
Seek and Destroy
Shadowman 2
Shaun Palmer Pro Boarder
Shifters
Silent Scope 1
Silent Scope 3
Sky Odyssey
Smugglers Run 2
Soccer America International Cup
Socom 1
Space Channel 5-2
Sphinx
Spiderman the Movie
Splinter Cell 1
Spy Hunter
Star Wars Racer
Starsky and Hutch
State of Emergency
Street Hoops
Stuntman
Super Car Street Challenge
Super Trucks
Swing Away Golf
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Test Drive
Test Drive Off Road: Wide Open
Thunderstrike Operation
Timesplitters 1
Tokyo Xtreme Racer
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
Top Gear Dare Devil
Total Immersion Racing
Transworld Surf
Triggerman
Triple Play 2002
Unlimited Saga
Victorious Boxers
Virtua Fighter 4
Wave Rally
Whiplash
World Tour Soccer 2002
WTA Tour Tennis
WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth
WWF Smackdown: Just Bring It
XGRA
XIII
Zone of the Enders

Gamecube:
Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis
Beach Spikers
Darkened Skye
Future Tactics: Uprising
NHL 2K3
Puyo Pop Fever
Smuggler's Run: Warzones
WTA Tour Tennis
Zoocube

Lemme know if something is misspelled or something like that. The information is from an employee at GameCrazy and is reliable. Hope you guys find some good games out of this deal. Enjoy!

[quote name='Scorch']it's not a special sale, it's not new games. whenever a game goes to 4.99 at GC, it's always B2G1F.. this is just a bunch of games dropping to 4.99 used in order to clear out room on the shelves and wall for new stuff comin' out.[/quote]

Wrong choice of words on my part... meant to say different games rather than new. :D Just wasn't sure if all of the 4.99 games were put into that B2G1 category, like you said.

great deal.....if you have a gamecrazy nearby. dont have one withn a 50+ mile radius

edit: my bad, was thinking of gamerush. either way the nearest one is bout 30miles away

[quote name='depascal22']Freedom Fighters and Otogi are a steal at 5 bucks.

I'll holla.[/QUOTE]

Those alone warrent $10, a free game is just icing on the cake. Sadly neither title is bc with the 360.

Ones on the Backwards compatible list:

Xbox:
Circus Maximus
Commandos 2
Dark Angel
Deathrow
ESPN MLS Extra Time 2002
Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
Max Payne 2
MLB Slugfest 2004
NBA Live 2004
NFL Blitz 2002
NFL Blitz 2003
NHL 2004
NHL Hitz 2003
Quantam Redshift
Rallisport Challenge
Robotech Battlecry
Speed King
Spiderman the Movie
Splinter Cell
State of Emergency
XIII

[quote name='Rictor']Check the trade-in price wiki.[/quote]

Yea you could pull it off. Alot of the games only get 2 or less TIC at EB I found a couple that has 3. Nothing really amazing to try to snag a good deal. Jeez, its like both of the companies are keeping each other in check so we can't screw one of them over. Oh well. Guess I gotta find ps2/cube/xbox games for teh cheap at garage sales.

[quote name='hotwls13']Ones on the Backwards compatible list:

Xbox:
Circus Maximus
Commandos 2
Dark Angel
Deathrow
ESPN MLS Extra Time 2002
Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
Max Payne 2
MLB Slugfest 2004
NBA Live 2004
NFL Blitz 2002
NFL Blitz 2003
NHL 2004
NHL Hitz 2003
Quantam Redshift
Rallisport Challenge
Robotech Battlecry
Speed King
Spiderman the Movie
Splinter Cell
State of Emergency
XIII[/quote]

Cool man, thanks for that, i'm going to grab Spider-Man: The Movie and Circus Maximus now.. always wanted to play CM.

Lemme also add that if you have not played Psi-Ops, you owe it to yourself to grab a copy. Magnificent little shooter with excellent psychic powers. (Goons not close enough to the explosive barrel? Throw them at it! Or it at them! Or hold them over the fire until they roast!) Makes Second Sight's pathetic attempt at psychic powers look like a college coding project. (That isn't to slight Second Sight too much. It was quite an excellent game itself.)

If you need filler for a third game, I'd also recommend Minority Report. It reeks of unfinished-ness and rushed work, but it was made by the Spiderman 1 and 2 guys, and what IS there is the most fun 3D brawler outside of The Warriors. Definitely the best throwing goons through glass sim out there. Fun jetpack controls too. Approach it with low expectations though, and don't expect it to be an excellent movie tie in. Just a fun little game.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Lemme also add that if you have not played Psi-Ops, you owe it to yourself to grab a copy. Magnificent little shooter with excellent psychic powers. (Goons not close enough to the explosive barrel? Throw them at it! Or it at them! Or hold them over the fire until they roast!) Makes Second Sight's pathetic attempt at psychic powers look like a college coding project. (That isn't to slight Second Sight too much. It was quite an excellent game itself.)[/quote]

Why are you talking about Psi-Ops? It's not part of the sale

[quote name='RollingSkull']Lemme also add that if you have not played Psi-Ops, you owe it to yourself to grab a copy. Magnificent little shooter with excellent psychic powers. (Goons not close enough to the explosive barrel? Throw them at it! Or it at them! Or hold them over the fire until they roast!) Makes Second Sight's pathetic attempt at psychic powers look like a college coding project. (That isn't to slight Second Sight too much. It was quite an excellent game itself.)[/quote]
???

Yeah, so.. awesome.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X, Otogi, Enter the Matrix, Minority Report, Freedom Fighters, Mafia, Men of Valor, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, The Thing, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Backyard Wrestling 2, Brute Force, Deus Ex 2 and Top Spin/NCAA 2005. Total? $54.80 after tax. Awesomeeeeeeeeeee!

They also had a Super Game Boy for $4.99, which I got, because I want to play Link's Awakening again. Also found Metal Slug 3 for $8.99 or so. Hooray!

Future Tactics is a grossly underrated game.

It's the swan song of the likewise-underated studio Zed Two, makers of Wetrix.

It's absolutely worth $5.

Dammit, I went to my closest GameCrazy, but they said the "buy 2 get 1 free" offer was only for those who purchase a pre-owned console. They had Otogi too w/ original case :(

[quote name='Marker']Dammit, I went to my closest GameCrazy, but they said the "buy 2 get 1 free" offer was only for those who purchase a pre-owned console. They had Otogi too w/ original case :([/QUOTE]

Yep, said that at my GameCrazy too but there was another sign right in front the cashier that said.. 'Buy 2 get 1 Free on all games $4.99 and below' and whilst there i was able to pickup the following, which were all $4.99..

Puyo Pop Fever (GC)
Silent Scope (PS2)
Silent Scope 3 (PS2)
Star Wars Racer's Revenge (PS2)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (XBX)
Circus Maximus (XBX)
Enclave (XBX)
Freedom Fighters (XBX)
Men of Valor (XBX)

[quote name='Marker']Dammit, I went to my closest GameCrazy, but they said the "buy 2 get 1 free" offer was only for those who purchase a pre-owned console. They had Otogi too w/ original case :([/quote]

There's two B2G1F's. There's one on ALL preowned games when you buy used hardware, and there's one on all games 4.99 or less.

[quote name='Scorch']Why are you talking about Psi-Ops? It's not part of the sale[/quote]

LOL. I took a double take to make sure Psi ops wasn't on there. I know I didn't see it there the first 100 times I scanned the list of games I might want to purchase. But thats too bad. Too cheap to get it for 10 sad to say...

I wish gamecube was better represented. It's the one console I have 4 controllers for. I'm too cheap to get another xbox 360 controller. None of my friends are all that into videogames anyway.

[quote name='RollingSkull']No One Lives Forever for the PC was God's gift to the FPS genre. Is it worth getting the PS2 version for the extra levels?[/quote]
well if you'd pay $6.25 for new PDZ maps you've got to figure $3.33 for several new levels on a resellable/tradeable disc is worth it!

I got XIII and so far it looks sweet. The major complaints in reviews was that it was too short, making it a perfect little $3.33 romp. I'm all for the bright comic style too. I get motion sick playing all these poorly lit fps like Doom III. I have to concentrate too hard to figure out what the fuck is going on! By time I figure out some dudes hitting me with a pipe my stomach's on it's side and my brain is angry at me.

I wouldn't pay $6.25 for PDZ maps. The UT series releases $40 expansion pack-sized content for free.

Then again, people buy BF2 expansion packs for no explainable reason.

I went and picked up 3 games

Mad Dash Racing
Enclave
Serious Sam

Has anyone gotten Genma Onimusha for $5? I got the list from my local GC (Westland, MI) and they did not have it for $5 (most of the other games listed were on the list). Also, Metroid Prime at this store is part of the sale for the GameCube (though, I don't know how long it's been $5).

Not the greatest games, but these are 3 games that I've wanted to try, but wasn't sure how much I'd like them. So, getting all 3 for $10, I'm quite happy.

[quote name='lordxixor101']I went and picked up 3 games

Mad Dash Racing
Enclave
Serious Sam

Has anyone gotten Genma Onimusha for $5? I got the list from my local GC (Westland, MI) and they did not have it for $5 (most of the other games listed were on the list). Also, Metroid Prime at this store is part of the sale for the GameCube (though, I don't know how long it's been $5).

Not the greatest games, but these are 3 games that I've wanted to try, but wasn't sure how much I'd like them. So, getting all 3 for $10, I'm quite happy.[/quote]

metroid prime is definitely worth $3.33! I happily paid $50 when it came out. It's hardly different from 2, and aside from the equally worthy sequel its the best fps for the GC.

Metroid Prime has been $4.99 for months. Genma Onimusha is $4.99 for the XBox AFAIK, it was on the list. Did you ask them to ring it up?

And what do you mean "most of the other games listed were on the list"? This list IS the list that the stores got.

I bought 12 games for $43.44 after tax and then I took the to Gamestop for the trade in 3 get $10 extra deal. I ended up making $16.09 profit from the 12 games!

Scorch,

I took the game up to the register (none of the games I purchased were priced at $4.99, but they rung up). They said these were not part of the sale. They showed me a print out of the list, and I notcied many of the games, but Genma Omimusha was not on their list. Since they showed me the printout, I assume it's all of what they had.

I'm just telling my experience here at 1 store. Maybe they messed something up, I can't say. I was just throwing this out there.

[quote name='lordxixor101']Scorch,

I took the game up to the register (none of the games I purchased were priced at $4.99, but they rung up). They said these were not part of the sale. They showed me a print out of the list, and I notcied many of the games, but Genma Omimusha was not on their list. Since they showed me the printout, I assume it's all of what they had.

I'm just telling my experience here at 1 store. Maybe they messed something up, I can't say. I was just throwing this out there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they totally messed it up... I got my copy yesterday but now Gamestop has it.

Odd. Whether or not its on their list is irrelevant, it'll ring up as $4.99. If they say it didn't, they're lying.

I just wanted to ask if anyone else had an issue, that was all. Overall, I had my nephew (1 year old) crying while I was talking, and the staff was very helpful (far more than what I've come to expect), so I don't think they were lying. Mistaken, maybe (the number of mislabled prices was appaling), but the actual employee was top notch (put it this way, if I opened a video game store, and he dropped off an application, he's hired).

[quote name='Pootie Thang']I bought 12 games for $43.44 after tax and then I took the to Gamestop for the trade in 3 get $10 extra deal. I ended up making $16.09 profit from the 12 games![/quote]
Thanks for motivating me to ignore my idea. I'd blow more on gas. :roll:

[quote name='Pootie Thang']What was your idea?[/quote]

Buying and trading them in. A profit of $16 is lame compared to the amount of money spent and the amount of gas.

My Gamecrazy (Oshkosh, WI) had a lot of games left. I bought a total of 9 games. I got Enter the Matrix, MechAssult, The Getaway, Mafia, The Mark of Kri, Kessen, Otogi, Onimusha. The last game I got isn't on the list. I got Mortal Kombat Deception Kollector Edition. I doubt anyone else will be able to get this game because the worker said it was mispriced. He still gave it to me for five dollars though.

There are several titles I'd like on this list, but my Game Crazy only had maybe 30 PS2 titles total in the small $4.99 section and out of those I was hard pressed to find 9 I could justify for $3.33 each (before 10% discount). This was actually last week before the Gamestop $10 bonus credit ended, and I thought 3 of the titles were so bad (T3: Rise of the Machines, Mace Griffin, and Gungriffon Blaze) I ended up trading them in for $13 credit.

This sale is different at every location and it just happens to be whatever the store has in stock at the moment, and the $4.99 section can only grow when either a title is reduced in price or someone trades in one of these titles (for probably $1 credit). So it seems finding the titles I want is a longshot.

bread's done
Back