Flip Successes and Flip Flops

[quote name='omg itz adam']
well it's kind of funny I was calling stores around looking for wii sports, gripshifts, and ps2 adapters well I found 7 of them from this gamestore about 100 miles away I would have drove but I explained to the manager and he said I will get you a quote from UPS and I go ok and next day they were shipped and it came to like 82 bucks.

ez[/quote]
nice.. but you should have sold the whole package and charge 50 for each. you would have gotten alot more. but like myself, we live and learn. next time then :)

Well sold the PSP bundle I picked up for 70 I kinda needed the money so after PayPal and eBay fees I came out to a grand total of $118 or about 40 dollars profit after shipping.

Also sold the gripshift in the bundle for $35

[quote name='RandyTsai']wow someone just offered me $38 for my sealed karaoke american idol encore wii bundle.[/QUOTE]

You should reply back, "add a 1 to the front of that." :)

[quote name='addicted2games']You should reply back, "add a 1 to the front of that." :)[/QUOTE]

I should have huh? o well i just told him thanks for the laugh. i should block his ass. I hate dealing with these morons. What makes them think it I will accept a best office $70 off of my listing price.

[quote name='addicted2games']Most of the time that's how it is. Bidding/buying occurs on the last day of the auction. Unless you have a very low starting bid price or very good buy it now price, then it will get bid on/bought earlier. Also ebay's new crappy search criteria they just started a few months ago sucks ass. Most people probably search by default settings which doesn't bring up the best deals at the top.[/QUOTE]

That is especially true on items like Gripshift which are hot and there are a lot listed at once. If it is a more rare item and there aren't 100's listed for sale you are likely to get bids sooner. But it has always been the case with high-volume items that most bids come in the last hour if not minutes.

Also, yeah, the search stuff is wacky now. You will get higher priority in searches if you offer free shipping and/or have good seller ratings. As such, I tend to offer free shipping on things like Gripshift while charging for it on less common/hot items.

[quote name='ninja dog']Sweet. I'm excited to see what you get.

and I'll be kicking myself if you get the real thing 'cause I had it in my cart and thought "hmmm...nahh."[/QUOTE]

Day one after purchase : No response from buyer.

This should end well.

Hmm... The new GS that opened up right down the street has GripShift available :). That makes me happy, I guess. I'm kind of pissed off that it becomes available to me when it isn't worth much compared to 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Hmm... The new GS that opened up right down the street has GripShift available :). That makes me happy, I guess. I'm kind of pissed off that it becomes available to me when it isn't worth much compared to 2 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Crap - I haven't looked recently, is it down a lot? It looks like my $66 buyer isn't gonna pay. That was the best I had done on a used one. Oh well...

My totals were thus (all without shipping which for the foreign buyers was pretty much at cost - up to $25 in some cases):

New sealed copies (spent $20 each getting 2, the other I had from a long time ago and I think it was $1.99 or $4.99 at Best Buy): $69, $75, $79
Complete used copy ($8 from GS): $39
Disc-only used copies ($8 from GS): $39, $42, $66 (not paying :cry:)

I also had one new sale for $79 that the buyer didn't pay for (but at least let me know about it quickly so I could relist it). Those prices are listed in order so you can see I started selling early and as it was on the rise, with my last new and used sales both happening around the peak. But I guess I'll have to relist that last used one and get much less for it. No biggie - still a profit over the $8 minus coupon + Edge I spent on it (not to mention I used credit obtained from the Blockbuster B1G1 sale meaning the used copies really cost me next to nothing).

man, you guys wanna talk about flops, check out my ebay listings that just ended about a half hour ago(the prices are before shipping, but they're still incredibly poor):

-Motorstorm $6.72
-Far Cry 2 $22
-Ratchet and Clank Future $15.49(seriously!? isn't this game like $45 everywhere else!? and here I was thinking I was the man for finding a $20 copy)

And finally, the real kick to the nuts:
Playstation 2 slim with the following games:
-metal gear solid collection
-harvey birdman
-Onimusha Blade Warriors
-manhunt 2
-kingdom hearts
-gran turismo 4
-Klonoa 2

it sold for $70 fucking dollars. all of that for 70 bucks? I am so bitter right now... I must've picked a terrible time to sell, I know wednesdays aren't the best time to sell statiscally, but I've sold on that day before and have at least done moderatley well.

[quote name='eastshore4']man, you guys wanna talk about flops, check out my ebay listings that just ended about a half hour ago(the prices are before shipping, but they're still incredibly poor):

-Motorstorm $6.72
-Far Cry 2 $22
-Ratchet and Clank Future $15.49(seriously!? isn't this game like $45 everywhere else!?)

-harvey birdman
-Onimusha Blade Warriors
-manhunt 2
-kingdom hearts
-gran turismo 4
-Klonoa 2

sold for $70 fucking dollars. I am so bitter right now...[/QUOTE]
you have theoption of canceling an auction even after its sold, you know that right?

[quote name='io']Crap - I haven't looked recently, is it down a lot? It looks like my $66 buyer isn't gonna pay. That was the best I had done on a used one. Oh well[/quote]

Yeah, it's down to like 24-30 for a complete version... still not a terrible flip, though. Only see disk-only ones for like 15-20...

Not a clue why this game is even getting that high, though. It may be OoP, but it doesn't even seem that *rare*.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gomikeoh']you have theoption of canceling an auction even after its sold, you know that right?[/quote]
eh?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']That's a complete dick move, though.[/QUOTE]

true, its a dick move, but you gotta do, what you gotta do.

[quote name='gomikeoh']true, its a dick move, but you gotta do, what you gotta do.[/quote]

Then set a reserve or make it a BIN sale. Things like this are what makes eBay such a shitty place nowadays.

oh yeah, I know I can just forfeit the auction, but that usually comes with consequences. I think I'll just have to grin and bear it... I had it on craigslist for $100(the total price I paid for everything) for like 3 weeks with no takers, not to mention the last time I sold it on ebay(sans metal gear and klonoa) it only went for like $75, but the buyer was from another country so it was cancelled. I must've just overestimated the worth of a slim ps2

[quote name='eastshore4']oh yeah, I know I can just forfeit the auction, but that usually comes with consequences. I think I'll just have to grin and bear it... I had it on craigslist for $100(the total price I paid for everything) for like 3 weeks with no takers, not to mention the last time I sold it on ebay(sans metal gear and klonoa) it only went for like $75, but the buyer was from another country so it was cancelled. I must've just overestimated the worth of a slim ps2[/QUOTE]

There is actually no consequences for forfeiting an auction. What I would do is relist the auction, and put the ps2 for BIN, and sell the games individually.

[quote name='gomikeoh']There is actually no consequences for forfeiting an auction. What I would do is relist the auction, and put the ps2 for BIN, and sell the games individually.[/quote]

I was always under the impression that buyers can file a claim if you refused to sell the item. what would you suggest I do to wriggle my way out of this?

My suggestion is e-mail the buyer and tell him that the item was accidentally broken recently and that you are willing to refund money in whole; however, youre still responsible for the selling fees.

[quote name='eastshore4']I was always under the impression that buyers can file a claim if you refused to sell the item. what would you suggest I do to wriggle my way out of this?[/QUOTE]

Filing is a claim is the only way, and you dont get penalized. Like the above poster said, just say it was broken or something and cant be sold.

If he already paid, you would only be losing the paypal fees, which shouldnt be too much. LIke a buck or two?

[quote name='eastshore4']man, you guys wanna talk about flops, check out my ebay listings that just ended about a half hour ago(the prices are before shipping, but they're still incredibly poor):

-Motorstorm $6.72
-Far Cry 2 $22
-Ratchet and Clank Future $15.49(seriously!? isn't this game like $45 everywhere else!? and here I was thinking I was the man for finding a $20 copy)

-harvey birdman
-Onimusha Blade Warriors
-manhunt 2
-kingdom hearts
-gran turismo 4
-Klonoa 2

it sold for $70 fucking dollars. all of that for 70 bucks? I am so bitter right now... I must've picked a terrible time to sell, I know wednesdays aren't the best time to sell statiscally, but I've sold on that day before and have at least done moderatley well.[/quote]

Here's two tips from someone who sells games (primarily) for a living.

#1 Don't sell lots. Take the time to list items individually. You'll get more money.

#2 Don't list auction style format. Sure the fees are lower, but you'll generally make about 30% - 50% less than similar Buy It Now auctions. Set your auctions up as "Good Til Cancelled" 30-day fixed price listings.

[quote name='gomikeoh']
If he already paid, you would only be losing the paypal fees, which shouldnt be too much. LIke a buck or two?[/quote]

Paypal fees are refunded to you when you send a refund. You will lose your eBay Final Value Fees and listing which would be like 8 - 9 dollars. Also, you can still get negative feedback from the buyer, which will permanently scar your reputation.

[quote name='eastshore4']I was always under the impression that buyers can file a claim if you refused to sell the item. what would you suggest I do to wriggle my way out of this?[/quote]

I have to agree with others - that would be a dick move. I'm a power seller on eBay and sometimes have taken a hit, but I do not have a single negative feedback on my account.

I would automatically leave a negative if someone did that to me, because 99% of the time it would be someone crying about not making enough while just lying about it being broken or lost.

A few negatives that way will really crush your account so you know. If people see "Seller refused to sell at auction price" they aren't going to bother with you because they know you might just not bother sending.

-Motorstorm $6.72
-Far Cry 2 $22

-harvey birdman
-Onimusha Blade Warriors
-manhunt 2
-kingdom hearts
-gran turismo 4
-Klonoa 2

it sold for $70 fucking dollars. all of that for 70 bucks? I am so bitter right now... I must've picked a terrible time to sell, I know wednesdays aren't the best time to sell statiscally, but I've sold on that day before and have at least done moderatley well.[/QUOTE]

I just looked at your auctions, it sometimes helps to put PS3 or PS2 in the auction title since some people search for those terms rather than typing out Playstation 2 or 3.

[quote name='kube00']should have sold it the first week I found a copy could have netted $100+[/QUOTE]

That was only if you sold it in the very first couple of days before most people caught on - it looked "rare" because not that many people were selling. Then it dropped quite a bit as eBay got flooded, then for some reason peaked again about 2 weeks ago (I'm guessing news of the exploit must have become widespread at that point while the supply on eBay slowed down a bit after the initial rush). I sold mine during that rise and you can see that pretty clearly in my posted sale prices. I'd be all done except for the non-payer I have to deal with, so it looks like I'll have one more to sell. Though I just checked out completed auctions and they still look decent to me - yeah, some are hitting lows of $22 or so shipped (I see nothing lower than that all day Weds), but many others are $30-$40, which I'd be happy with at this point. It doesn't seem to matter what the condition is, and selling foreign of course (as I mentioned earlier) I think makes a huge difference. Because this game IS rare outside of the U.S. I know one Japanese buyer that bought from me said it was never sold there (or certainly not the version they need for whatever it is they do with these things ;)).

As for the low auction eastshore4, that sucks... I also have been using BIN pretty much exclusively recently for that very reason. It also helps that they only cost 5 cents now and can run for 30 days - so you can put up a bunch of stuff at decent prices and forget about it. I've been using auctions only on things I know will sell decently like Gripshift and Wii Sports. In that case I'm still taking a slight gamble, but I'm also hoping I'll get a few high bids in there (and lower fees) to make up for it. Plus, of course, I'll know exactly when those will sell and don't necessarily want them hanging out on eBay for a long time. But for all of the games you listed as well as the PS2, I would have used BIN.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Then set a reserve or make it a BIN sale. Things like this are what makes eBay such a shitty place nowadays.[/QUOTE]

Fully agree, if it sells for less than you wanted, then it's your own damn fault. Suck it up.

@eastshore4

That's exactly why I only use BIN listings. The first time I started flipping on eBay was with Wii Sports. 7 day auction that ended on a Saturday around 9PM. Sold for $14.50 and $17.00 each. At the time, they were going for $30+ BIN. I also hate waiting for the auction to end. With BIN there's a chance I can sell the item in 24 hours of less. With the auction, I'll have to wait a full 7 days to even get anywhere near my BIN price.

Ya live and ya learn I guess. Either set a reserve or just list it as BIN. Even though the fees are double, you can USUALLY come out $10+ ahead with BIN listings from my past experiences.

[quote name='DarkRider23']With BIN there's a chance I can sell the item in 24 hours of less. With the auction, I'll have to wait a full 7 days to even get anywhere near my BIN price.[/QUOTE]

I agree you can probably get more, on average, using BIN. But if your BIN auctions are selling in less than 24 hours you are probably undervaluing whatever you are selling. Granted, it is a delicate balance.

Also, it shouldn't take 7 days for a regular auction to get all it's going ot get, depending on the item of course. If it is a hot commodity with a lot of listings up (like Gripshift right now) a one-day auction will suffice. Though I have been using 3 and 5-day auctions just in the hopes of getting a few more people to watch the item and be invested emotionally in it's outcome (regular auctions are weird that way - some people feel they need to win the one they are watching at all costs and you can take advantage of that ;)).

Of course 7-day (or longer) auctions are necessary for more rare things (ie, if there are only a few total listed on eBay at the time) as you need as many views as you can get.

[quote name='dyeknom']My suggestion is e-mail the buyer and tell him that the item was accidentally broken recently and that you are willing to refund money in whole; however, youre still responsible for the selling fees.[/QUOTE]

I think its pretty a-hole of you all to suggest that he renege on a complete ebay sale of his.

Wow 19 is insane... i though my listing of 7 was a lot. One of the 20 lots actually sold though.

Also, ebayers of ps2 network adapters watch out for a buyer named ac#####. I got an email from ebay about him using a phishing scam (even though he paid for both and we had smooth transactions even though he claimed he never received the second one and spammed me with illiterate emails despite the return receipt and DC showing otherwise ).

[quote name='Arakias']I think its pretty a-hole of you all to suggest that he renege on a complete ebay sale of his.[/QUOTE]

He asked what to do to get out of it, we didnt SUGGEST he do it.... we just mentioned common lnowledge methods of ways people do it. Most of us know because of other buyers and sellers welching on our ebay deals. Ultimately he is responsible for it, not us, as it is his decision. So whine about the questions, not the responses.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Then set a reserve or make it a BIN sale. Things like this are what makes eBay such a shitty place nowadays.[/QUOTE]

Actually, sellers have always been able to do this.

It's shitty buyers that make ebay a shitty place nowadays.

man all of the network adaptors will disappear in the u.s. and soon it'll be rare here as well. i've sold 10 of these in the course of 3 months and all of it were sold to someone either in south america or somewhere in europe. its crazy! i found 2 more yesterday :)

i also found 2 ultimate duck hunting for the wii. one sealed one used.. not sure if i want to sell it right now.. i'd probably hold on to them longer :)

My area seriously has dried up........
No network adapters
No Gripshifts
No Wii Sports
No Marble Manias
No Duck Hunting and No Idol.......

We need to find something else that is a good flip

So what's the average for Wii sports, $20-$30? There are some in my area, I still have a little over $100 in credit

I did find a ps2 network adapter, ico, gripshift, at the store 2 hrs and 95 miles away...Originally I thought it was at a closer store....

Okay here are my Flips, I've got to take a look at my spreadsheet over the last 2 years

Great
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis ps2 $5 sold for $40 on ebay (Pawn shop in Lewiston ID)
Silent Hill black label complete $1 sold for $40 (pawn shop in Lewiston, ID)
Final Fantasy VII x3 $1,$2,$5 sold for $50, $50, $85 (these were found at garage sales)
IQ for psx, $2 sold for $85
Sega CD-X complete with 4 games, 2 controllers, mint $10 sold for $78 (found at a garage sale)
Colecovision complete with 6 games? $10 sold for $50 (at a garage sale)
Guy Game for xbox from here for a trade for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 sold it on ebay for $40
Action replay kit for xbox $0.20 (from a rummage sale) sold for $45 on CL
Sega Saturn and 5 games $15 sold for $65 on ebay (garage sale again)
Spending $130 on clearance rentals at HWV and flipping to GS for over $500 in credit
Recieved Uncharted and R&C TOD as gifts in the fall of 2007 for my new ps3, later sold to a guy in the fraternity for $40 a piece

Terrible
Bought a copy of Sid Meier's Pirates for xbox for $15 from a pawn shop thinking it had value, yea it was worth less then $15
Bought a modded xbox (before I joined CAG) $350 ish? later sold for $185
Traded my Creative mp3 player 60 GB for an xbox, mp3 player was worth around $150 and the xbox I later sold for $80
Crappy GBA advance and a few games bought for $15 sold for $15
Zelda for n64 the first one bought it for $7 sold it for $7

So I guess I haven't done too bad on the negative side of things.

At least I have severeal copies of Wii sports near by, I wish the price hadn't shot up.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ 60 miles away? glad im not the only one who travels long distances to clean out gs's of all the current flippables :whistle2:D tomorrow i plan on traveling about 140 miles total roundtrip...gripshifts, ico, network adapters, and hopefully at least ONE wii sports...time to pay off my bills! woooo i love this thread ;-D

Is something up with the store tracker for PS2 Network adapters? mine has shown the same stores for about 2 weeks with no change, most of the stores are claiming they don't have them and their results on the in-store locator is completely different.

[quote name='io']I agree you can probably get more, on average, using BIN. But if your BIN auctions are selling in less than 24 hours you are probably undervaluing whatever you are selling. Granted, it is a delicate balance.
[/quote]

This is my personal shortcoming when it comes to ebay, to be honest. I put up the network adapters for sale, trying to get 45ish each, but that's a tough sell (usually taking 2x 3 day listings to sell one)... and at 43 they sell within the first 3 day listing.... and at 40 they sell instantly.

I tried to weigh the benefits/disadvantages... and I think for the big lots... it's better to go to the 40-43$ range each. My reasoning is that you are paying less in overall ebay fees for a lot of 5 or 10 than individually ( 6.something in fees each vs. average 17$ selling fee with a lot of 5-10 (depending on sale price ).

The biggest problem for selling in a lot is the fact that paypal will hold the payment if over a certain amount, so if you have a less-than-trustworthy buyer... you can end up with a false negative rating, chargeback or other issue and be stuck dealing with that for over month to get your funds.

[quote name='ninja dog']Is something up with the store tracker for PS2 Network adapters? mine has shown the same stores for about 2 weeks with no change, most of the stores are claiming they don't have them and their results on the in-store locator is completely different.[/quote]

Yes, there is a problem with their store tracker on the website. This has been a glitch in the system for damn near 2 months... where adapters will not register on the purchase logs and removed from the store inventory online during updates. However, your store may sort of lapse in memory and also be failing to remember that sometimes when the systems come in as a bundle... they package the network adapter with the ps2 for resale as well (and it still shows up in the store inventory online). One store employee said theirs was stolen (but I had to laugh, because I was the one who actually purchased the network adapter that the store said was still in the inventory). I asked them if they could go through my last purchase and do a return/rebuy from their system so it doesn't show up... and that still didn't work.

Starting poking around in some of the less-frequented nether regions of CAG, and finally found the thread I've been looking for. Just went back through the all of the pages, and wish I could have been participating/contributing to this thread awhile ago. I'm gonna throw out a little tip, something I've been grabbing this week. It's what I would consider a meat and potatoes flip; not a huge profit margin, but easy money never the less, and from a store I go to all of the time (Target):

If your store has the PS3 B2G1 going on this week, there are a couple of ways to maximize that. If your store still has the Tom Clancy EndWar Bundles (w/ BT Headset), they are in the system at $59.99 right now, same price as the regular game.

Well, I've been grabbing those, breaking out the official BT headsets, and selling them separately on the 'bay. They fetch $40-50 easily, and seem to sell pretty steadily. If you can find a store with 3 copies, pick them all up for around $130, with tax.

Even factoring in your eBay/PP fees, you should be able to get about enough from the headsets to cover your initial investment, then you're left with 3x EndWar. As of this week, the game still garners a $33 TIV at Blockbuster video, so it's like a free $99 credit. You'd probably end up with a little less selling them on eBay, if you just wanted cash.

A less desirable (but still decent) substitution for EndWar would be the SOCOM bundle; it is also priced at $59.99, and has the same headset, although this game does not garner as nice a TIV at the stores. You can sell on eBay for $20-30, though.

Also, if you only have 1 or 2 bundled games at your Target, throw in one of the new release titles like Skate 2, or Afro Samurai. Those are fetching anywhere from $45-$60 Brand New on eBay.

Not the most monumental flips, but a nice little bonus money maker if you're always making trips to Target (or at least passing by a Target) like me. I head in there to check on clearance stuff a few times a week, and there is also a GS in the same shopping center, so I might as well stop in and make $60-$90 every time I pass by.

[quote name='sgaldis']Starting poking around in some of the less-frequented nether regions of CAG, and finally found the thread I've been looking for. Just went back through the all of the pages, and wish I could have been participating/contributing to this thread awhile ago. I'm gonna throw out a little tip, something I've been grabbing this week. It's what I would consider a meat and potatoes flip; not a huge profit margin, but easy money never the less, and from a store I go to all of the time (Target):

If your store has the PS3 B2G1 going on this week, there are a couple of ways to maximize that. If your store still has the Tom Clancy EndWar Bundles (w/ BT Headset), they are in the system at $59.99 right now, same price as the regular game.

Well, I've been grabbing those, breaking out the official BT headsets, and selling them separately on the 'bay. They fetch $40-50 easily, and seem to sell pretty steadily. If you can find a store with 3 copies, pick them all up for around $130, with tax.

Even factoring in your eBay/PP fees, you should be able to get about enough from the headsets to cover your initial investment, then you're left with 3x EndWar. As of this week, the game still garners a $33 TIV at Blockbuster video, so it's like a free $99 credit. You'd probably end up with a little less selling them on eBay, if you just wanted cash.

A less desirable (but still decent) substitution for EndWar would be the SOCOM bundle; it is also priced at $59.99, and has the same headset, although this game does not garner as nice a TIV at the stores. You can sell on eBay for $20-30, though.

Also, if you only have 1 or 2 bundled games at your Target, throw in one of the new release titles like Skate 2, or Afro Samurai. Those are fetching anywhere from $45-$60 Brand New on eBay. [/QUOTE]

Not to mention that I need a headset for my PS3 so I think I may do this just to get myself a free one - thanks for the tip! I tend to ignore those speedy1961 weekly ad posts because the "deals" there are never CAG-y enough for me so I wouldn't have even considered this. I'll definitely check it out. This is good through Saturday then, right?

[quote name='sgaldis']Starting poking around in some of the less-frequented nether regions of CAG, and finally found the thread I've been looking for. Just went back through the all of the pages, and wish I could have been participating/contributing to this thread awhile ago. I'm gonna throw out a little tip, something I've been grabbing this week. It's what I would consider a meat and potatoes flip; not a huge profit margin, but easy money never the less, and from a store I go to all of the time (Target):

Also, if you only have 1 or 2 bundled games at your Target, throw in one of the new release titles like Skate 2, or Afro Samurai. Those are fetching anywhere from $45-$60 Brand New on eBay.

Not the most monumental flips, but a nice little bonus money maker if you're always making trips to Target (or at least passing by a Target) like me. I head in there to check on clearance stuff a few times a week, and there is also a GS in the same shopping center, so I might as well stop in and make $60-$90 every time I pass by.[/quote]thanks for the tip. i wish i would have known about this.. it would have been a ok flip.

[quote name='omg itz adam']Gamestop.com has the head sets and the games listed at 89.99 is that a glitch or is this just an in store price only[/quote]

No, this is at Target. In their computer system, the Bundle has the same DCPI # as the regular game, so the price is $59.99, despite whatever the shelf tag may tell you (trust me...just price check it).

And yes, this deal should be good through tomorrow night, so you've got a couple of days left to hit a few Targets. That official BT headset is supposed to be pretty good, FWIW.

EDIT: I did forget to add that the PS3 B2G1 sale at Target seems to be somewhat regional, so YMMV. Unlike most Target deals, it appears that different regions had different circulars this week; some have the sale listed, some don't.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Day one after purchase : No response from buyer.

This should end well.[/quote]

doh.

hopefully you've heard back by now. of course, a lot of amazon sellers just don't respond to anything ever.

[quote name='sgaldis']No, this is at Target. In their computer system, the Bundle has the same DCPI # as the regular game, so the price is $59.99, despite whatever the shelf tag may tell you (trust me...just price check it).

And yes, this deal should be good through tomorrow night, so you've got a couple of days left to hit a few Targets. That official BT headset is supposed to be pretty good, FWIW.

EDIT: I did forget to add that the PS3 B2G1 sale at Target seems to be somewhat regional, so YMMV. Unlike most Target deals, it appears that different regions had different circulars this week; some have the sale listed, some don't.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm - that explains why I can't search on the headset bundles at Target - they just have one entry for End War and the pic looks just like the regular game. It is in stock at some Targets and not at others but I guess I have no way of telling unless I go in if they actually have headset bundles.

I really really want to do this just to get myself a headset. As a pure flip I probably wouldn't bother. Now I'll also have to find the Target ad and see if the B2G1 is going on here...

bread's done
Back