Flyers December 11th-17th

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Future Shop

Fallout 3 GOTY 360/PS3 $29.99 (make a in store pickup mine got denied sold out)
Section 8 360/PS3 $49.99
Tiger Woods 10 360/PS3 $54.99
Madden 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Fifa 10 360/PS3 $49.99
NHL 10 360/PS3 $49.99
WWE Smackdown 2010 360/PS3 $59.99
NBA Live 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Prince of Persia 360/PS3 $19.99
UFC Undisputed 360/PS3 $59.99
Tekken 6 360/PS3 $49.99
inFamous PS3 $39.99
360 arcade comes with Fable 2 $199.99
GTA China Town Wars PSP $39.99
Maden 10 PSP $39.99
Tekken 6 PSP $39.99
Buy a regular DSi and Professor layton and the Diabolical box and save $25
EA Active $49.99
My Sims Agents $39.99
Spore Hero $39.99
Dead Space Extractions $39.99
Nerf N-Strike Elite Bundle $59.99
Band Hero band kit 360/PS3/Wii $169.99
Rockband Beatles Value edition Wii $119 360/PS3 $99.99

Inglourious Basterds Blu Ray $26.99 Steel Book $29.99

Best Buy

1400 360 Points cards $24.99!!!! :(
15% off all PS2 games
Tiger Woods 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Madden 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Fifa 10 360/PS3 $49.99
NHL 10 360/PS3 $49.99
WWE Smackdown 2010 360/PS3 $49.99
NBA Live 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Band Hero band kit 360/PS3/Wii $169.99

interesting get 12 issues of Rolling Stone magazine for free with any purchase of Rolling Stone Magazine music CD

Walmart

Left 4 Dead 360 $39.99 PC $29.93
Dragon Age 360/PS3 $39.93
NHL 10 360/PS3 $39.93
Need for speed Shift 360/PS3 $39.93
Need for Speed Nitro Wii $39.93
EA Active Wii $39.93
Sims 3 PC $29.93

Cambell's cheap soup $0.50 Time to stock up again

RCSS Ontario

no tax sale and a lot of the stores are open 24 hours
Starts 12:00am Saturday Dec 12th-11:59PM Sunday Dec 13th
Value Games 2/$30 $18.98-19.98
Killzone 2 PS3 $49.99
Assasins Creed II PS3 $49.99
MW2 PS3 $49.99
Uncharted 2 PS3 $49.99
Lego Rockband PS3 $49.99
Pokemon Platinum $34.99
Mario 64 $34.99
Mario and Luigi's inside story $34.99 (surprisingly my 7 year old is having no trouble playing and figuring out this game on his own. I didn't think it would be playable at a young kids level)
Uno cards $5
Halo Wars small Mega blox sets $10

From Lone_Prodigy

ToysRUs

B3G1F on $19.99 and under Wii and DS games (not sure if you can mix and match between the systems since they're shown on separate pages)
B1G1/2 on $29.99 DS 2-packs

Zellers

Wii + Wii Sports Resort $240
Forza 3 $60
360 Modern Warfare 2 $50
360 Avatar $50

Staples

PSP-3000 packs (Ratchet, Rock Band, and another not shown) $169.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Futureshop flyer yesterday, skimmed it late at night, and I'm pretty certain I saw Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition for $29.99.

That's pretty hot.

[quote name='Griptor']I got the Futureshop flyer yesterday, skimmed it late at night, and I'm pretty certain I saw Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition for $29.99.

That's pretty hot.[/QUOTE]

Thats a 40 dollar price drop, probably just regular one but I could be wrong

[quote name='Snak3']Thats a 40 dollar price drop, probably just regular one but I could be wrong[/QUOTE]
Just wait for Princess to update+confirm.

RCSS

PS3 Killzone 2, Assassin's Creed 2 $49.99

PS3 Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, Lego Rock Band $49.83

Pretty hot combined with tax-free. Probably the cheapest prices outside of B2G1F

[quote name='Snak3']Thats a 40 dollar price drop, probably just regular one but I could be wrong[/QUOTE]

Nah, I double-checked to see if I was seeing things, the boxart shown was definitely the Game of the Year Edition.

Could be a misprint, but it's there.

[quote name='Griptor']Nah, I double-checked to see if I was seeing things, the boxart shown was definitely the Game of the Year Edition.

Could be a misprint, but it's there.[/QUOTE]

I am so in for Fallout: GOTY then. The DLC it comes with costs $50 alone.

Is the sale on Fallout 3 GOTY a price drop or just a weekly sale? I'll still think I'll pass for a while, I won't be playing it till the summer anyways. Does anyone own the PS3 version? I'd lean toward getting that, but I just want the best gameplay experience with the fewest amount of technical glitches. I've heard the PS3 version is glitchier, but sometimes it's just fanboyism talking.

I love how BOTH versions are already sold out before the sale even starts, I just gotta hope that FS actually saves my ISPU which I HIGHLY doubt as the one in Guelph is the worst run store I have ever been to.

It seems that its OOS for all online. Well mine is too and it seems like everyone has the same issue. Maybe they just set all to zero to combat everyone doing the ISPU. They might just have a stack waiting in the morning tomorrow. I have a final tomorrow morning at 9 anyways and FS is not too far from the school. I might just have to pop in afterwards.

Even though I already own PS3 CE, i might just buy the GOTY to keep for myself and then trade in the regular version to Goozex or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Corizzle']Dammit, it's OOS in both of my local Future Shops also :(

Guess I'm SOL on my Fallout 3 GOTY.[/QUOTE]

If it is in the flier then you can price match it. Staples, Zellers, Walmart, Best Buy, take your pick.

[quote name='snuter']If it is in the flier then you can price match it. Staples, Zellers, Walmart, Best Buy, take your pick.[/QUOTE]

Only if FS has stock. You might get lucky and they don't check store stock...

[quote name='Grease_Bits']I love how BOTH versions are already sold out before the sale even starts, I just gotta hope that FS actually saves my ISPU which I HIGHLY doubt as the one in Guelph is the worst run store I have ever been to.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post this as I was looking to pick up Fallout 3:GOTY.

Man I wish the people who delivered the flyers in my area weren't such lazy asses. I always get them late. I would like to bring it with me tomorrow in case FS is OOS so i can go elsewhere to PM

So if I bought FIFA 10 as part of the B2G1, can I still PM? It was $70 and the other two games were $60, so I'm really only expecting $10 back.

[quote name='Skardee']So if I bought FIFA 10 as part of the B2G1, can I still PM? It was $70 and the other two games were $60, so I'm really only expecting $10 back.[/QUOTE]
You can try it, but its probably YMMV

why is best buy selling 1400 pts cards for $24? Isn't that $5 more than every other store?

i'm confused...or unless its a new thing they're starting...advertise it higher than regular and see how many people buy it as they aren't paying attention

[quote name='game_fanatic']Prices in the flyer kick in tomorrow...[/QUOTE]
Just realized this as I was about to go into FS and park. lol
[quote name='Snak3']You can try it, but its probably YMMV[/QUOTE]
I was able to get a price protection after originally getting DA:O w/ no tax and then going back and getting it done at the $40 price last week.

GL just in case though.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Interesting how EA games continue to go on sale.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, am I missing something? Is EA going out of business, or trying to sweeten their holiday sales so they can make themselves more attactive to be bought out? Something must be up, I can't believe it's just based on the current market...

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Yeah, am I missing something? Is EA going out of business, or trying to sweeten their holiday sales so they can make themselves more attactive to be bought out? Something must be up, I can't believe it's just based on the current market...[/QUOTE]

I don't know how much people follow the video game industry, but EA is in deep shit. They are doing layoffs left, right, and center.
Just before Saboteur was released, they closed EA closed Pandemic, the makers of games like Mercenaries, Full Spectrum Warrior, Star Wars Battlefront, and as previously mentioned, Saboteur.

I just hope to god they don't stop making NHL games through EA Sports, they can give all the other sports to 2K who usually do a better job, just not NHL.

Also expect EA to not be able to afford keeping that NFL exclusivity contract.

[quote name='RchrdJ']I don't know how much people follow the video game industry, but EA is in deep shit. They are doing layoffs left, right, and center.
Just before Saboteur was released, they closed EA closed Pandemic, the makers of games like Mercenaries, Full Spectrum Warrior, Star Wars Battlefront, and as previously mentioned, Saboteur.

I just hope to god they don't stop making NHL games through EA Sports, they can give all the other sports to 2K who usually do a better job, just not NHL.

Also expect EA to not be able to afford keeping that NFL exclusivity contract.[/QUOTE]

Haha, just jumped on Joystiq and found a recent post about EA's problems. I've been uut of the loop recently and I didn't put one and one together from all those previous events you mention. I bet they're trying to make themselves more attractive to shareholders/potential buyers.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']

Staples

PSP-3000 packs (Ratchet, Rock Band, and another not shown) $169.99[/QUOTE]

Ratchet will probably be gone at most stores by now, but most should have
Gran Turismo
Rock Band
Hannah Montana
Assassin's Creed

All for $169.99

[quote name='RchrdJ']I don't know how much people follow the video game industry, but EA is in deep shit. They are doing layoffs left, right, and center.

Also expect EA to not be able to afford keeping that NFL exclusivity contract.[/QUOTE]

The EA Sports games are some of their most profitable franchises (Madden, NHL, FIFA) so even in financial problems, I don't see them giving up these anytime soon.

It will be the games like Mirror's Edge that will be in trouble, new IP and sequels to new IP that didn't sell very well.

EA would probably not give up on the NHL series. Plus if they were to lay those people off, I'd imagine those guys would go to 2K and get work on that game and completely change it within a year. So as far as sports is concerned I don't think we have to worry about that. However I am pretty choked there won't be another Battlefront game made by Pandemic...

[quote name='strife18']Does RCSS PM? Cause i would PM Fallout 3 GOTY edition for no tax if they did.[/QUOTE]

They do, and in their fine print are pretty clear about requiring a printed ad and won't PM online prices.

Odd...i got my flyers tonight...but they didn't include the FS one. Thats stupid. Well i guess I'll just have to pick one up when I swing by there to see if they have any stock. If not, PM.

[quote name='John420']IS the futurehop fallout 3 goty for 29.99 an in store sale?[/QUOTE]

No, I just purchased my PS3 copy a few minutes ago for 29.99. It's out of stock though so I'll have to wait for it to ship.

360 version sold out online and in local FS/BB

Why do the rfd idiots that know of here rush to cut and paste everything there/mention it all the time?

[quote name='zoro69']360 version sold out online and in local FS/BB

Why do the rfd idiots that know of here rush to cut and paste everything there/mention it all the time?[/QUOTE]

to help stores sell out before the deal starts?

bread's done
Back