Flyers December 11th-17th

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Future Shop

Fallout 3 GOTY 360/PS3 $29.99 (make a in store pickup mine got denied sold out)
Section 8 360/PS3 $49.99
Tiger Woods 10 360/PS3 $54.99
Madden 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Fifa 10 360/PS3 $49.99
NHL 10 360/PS3 $49.99
WWE Smackdown 2010 360/PS3 $59.99
NBA Live 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Prince of Persia 360/PS3 $19.99
UFC Undisputed 360/PS3 $59.99
Tekken 6 360/PS3 $49.99
inFamous PS3 $39.99
360 arcade comes with Fable 2 $199.99
GTA China Town Wars PSP $39.99
Maden 10 PSP $39.99
Tekken 6 PSP $39.99
Buy a regular DSi and Professor layton and the Diabolical box and save $25
EA Active $49.99
My Sims Agents $39.99
Spore Hero $39.99
Dead Space Extractions $39.99
Nerf N-Strike Elite Bundle $59.99
Band Hero band kit 360/PS3/Wii $169.99
Rockband Beatles Value edition Wii $119 360/PS3 $99.99

Inglourious Basterds Blu Ray $26.99 Steel Book $29.99

Best Buy

1400 360 Points cards $24.99!!!! :(
15% off all PS2 games
Tiger Woods 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Madden 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Fifa 10 360/PS3 $49.99
NHL 10 360/PS3 $49.99
WWE Smackdown 2010 360/PS3 $49.99
NBA Live 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Band Hero band kit 360/PS3/Wii $169.99

interesting get 12 issues of Rolling Stone magazine for free with any purchase of Rolling Stone Magazine music CD

Walmart

Left 4 Dead 360 $39.99 PC $29.93
Dragon Age 360/PS3 $39.93
NHL 10 360/PS3 $39.93
Need for speed Shift 360/PS3 $39.93
Need for Speed Nitro Wii $39.93
EA Active Wii $39.93
Sims 3 PC $29.93

Cambell's cheap soup $0.50 Time to stock up again

RCSS Ontario

no tax sale and a lot of the stores are open 24 hours
Starts 12:00am Saturday Dec 12th-11:59PM Sunday Dec 13th
Value Games 2/$30 $18.98-19.98
Killzone 2 PS3 $49.99
Assasins Creed II PS3 $49.99
MW2 PS3 $49.99
Uncharted 2 PS3 $49.99
Lego Rockband PS3 $49.99
Pokemon Platinum $34.99
Mario 64 $34.99
Mario and Luigi's inside story $34.99 (surprisingly my 7 year old is having no trouble playing and figuring out this game on his own. I didn't think it would be playable at a young kids level)
Uno cards $5
Halo Wars small Mega blox sets $10

From Lone_Prodigy

ToysRUs

B3G1F on $19.99 and under Wii and DS games (not sure if you can mix and match between the systems since they're shown on separate pages)
B1G1/2 on $29.99 DS 2-packs

Zellers

Wii + Wii Sports Resort $240
Forza 3 $60
360 Modern Warfare 2 $50
360 Avatar $50

Staples

PSP-3000 packs (Ratchet, Rock Band, and another not shown) $169.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zoro69']360 version sold out online and in local FS/BB

Why do the rfd idiots that know of here rush to cut and paste everything there/mention it all the time?[/QUOTE]

Answer: cause they're assholes

if the futureshop location I want to do a instore pickup with is sold out online, is there a chance they will have copies if I go tomorrow? Or does no in store pickup online mean that all the copies in the store are already sold out?

My local FutureShop said they have stock, but their system apparently sucks. Oh well, the sale is on until next Thursday. If they do not have it in stock by then, I will get a rain check -- the sales staff said that would guarantee the price for 30 days. I can wait that long for a good deal.

Got my ISPU copy, though it did take about 5 minutes for them to find a flyer and confirm that it's the GOTY edition that's on sale, then another 5 to change the price(because it wasn't in the system). But who's complaining? I haven't even seen the normal edition of Fallout 3 for this cheap. Good hunting to all of you.

There is a reasonable chance that this is a price error, so if you're really keen on getting it, try to do it (or PM it) ASAP in case correction notices go up.

this sucks, i've been waiting for a price drop like this on fallout 3 and it's sold out everywhere here. Hopefully the FS near me will get more in on their shipment day. Anyone know if they ever restock it online when it sells out fast like this?

I really wonder if the $29.99 Fallout 3 GOTY price is just a sale or a price drop. I totally don't have time to get into such a massive RPG right now.

I convinced the store clerk to put aside their last copy for me without having to purchase online for in-store pickup. Let's just say my credit card is racked at this time of year, and my most recent payment hasn't gone through yet.

Now, I wonder how badly that will mess up whoever tries to 'in-store' pickup since it's not technically sold on their computers yet. Should be interesting. Heading out now.

I hope it's a price drop, but really doubt it since everywhere else has it for $60+. If I can't get it this round, hopefully someone will have it online at that price for boxing day, or failing that, I guess i'll just wait until it drops to that price next year.

If you're going to buy a console version of Fallout 3, buy the 360 version. The PS3 version can be hazardous to your console. Even the GOTY version remains unchanged. However, I can see why people want the game at that steal of a price.

I myself was done with the game long ago.

Just got back with my copy. Bought some Microsoft points for those online deals I heard mentioned in another thread, but I really want to know if Portal will drop from 1200 pts. I played the demo and loved it...although I'd be much more willing at 600 or 800 pts :)

I also just got Trials HD last week and love it. Anyone want to add me, so I can see how much I suck with your scores on my screen go ahead:

xbla: freezing236912

I haven't created any tracks yet. I just managed to get all bronze medals on MEDIUM, barely finished the hard tutorial and haven't yet managed to conquer any of the races in that difficulty yet.

Just PM'd Fallout 3 GOTY at RCSS so I got it with no tax. $29.49 total
Now to trade my Regular fallout to goozex and I have some points and a GOTY CE :)

[quote name='flames23']words...[/QUOTE]

Buy the orange box. I've seen it at blockbuster for 9.99, and the highest being 19.99 new at futureshop.

you not only get portal, but team fortress 2, and half life games. plus, it is a hard copy of the game :)

on a seperate note. Managed to pick up 2 copies of GOTY fallout3, might just send one back tomorrow, or might see if anyone in my family/friend circle wants it for cost.

Amazing how just the 2nd disc has all the DLC stuffs on it, making it useable on seperate consoles. Going to install it elsewhere too!

Thanks for the heads up JnJosh about the Orange Box. I completely forgot about that option. 1200 pts is $19.19 (after taxes) so that's a ridiculously better deal.

Regarding my FO 3 GOTY copy...should I just play disc 1 first...master it, then install disc 2? Does it change my gaming experience to play some of the DLC first in a negative way? I know "Broken Steel" I can't play (at least some of) until I complete the regular Mission, but I'm wondering about the others.

Thanks in advance.

Ugh, sold out everywhere in Calgary by 1:00 PM. Why advertise when you have no stock? Hmmmm, reminds me of boxing day.

Dammit. Been looking for Fallout 3 at around $30 for months now. I didn't even want the GOTY edition, just the standard. All out around here.

[quote name='Kekumba']Dammit. Been looking for Fallout 3 at around $30 for months now. I didn't even want the GOTY edition, just the standard. All out around here.[/QUOTE]

Try Wal-Mart for a price match. They are usually really good when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Traded in my copy picked up GOTY for $10.50+Tax. I did buy the PS3 version I'll live the glitches I just don't want to try and put all the DLC on my 360's 20GB HD.

Thanks for the updates Princess Zelda! Picked up a copy of Fallout 3: GOTY (360) at West Edmonton today!

Best part, I found a gift card when I was cleaning last night that was worth $10. Had no clue that I had it so it was like buying the game for $20.

you missed a FS deal. Buy a Wii get wii sports resort for 30$. also free wii hat with the wii and blu ray remote for PS3 is back down to 24.99.

Got Fallout3: GOTY w/ a price match from wallyworld.
They didn't even call FS. Another dude was trying to get the same deal so they said ok with his flyer. Installed all the add-ons onto the HD. Whoo!

I have enough games for the next little while. May pick up FIFA at some point but besides that, I'm done 'till Alan Wake comes out.

It's a price drop... apparently. The FS system shows 29.99 both for the regular price and the promo price.

But that could easily change back

[quote name='flames23']I also just got Trials HD last week and love it. Anyone want to add me, so I can see how much I suck with your scores on my screen go ahead:

xbla: freezing236912

I haven't created any tracks yet. I just managed to get all bronze medals on MEDIUM, barely finished the hard tutorial and haven't yet managed to conquer any of the races in that difficulty yet.[/QUOTE]

i've been debating between trials HD and shadow complex for the longest time now...but since SC is getting a discount on XBL late december I guess I'll be picking that one up first

the second trials drops down to $10 as well I'll be picking it up as well as the demo was a boatload of fun :D

Like I had mentioned before. I brought in a FS flyer and got it PM'd at Real Canadian Super Store. They are not charging tax friday and saturday and didn't even think twice on FS's stock. So basically $29.99 straight up, except on mine they screwed up and minus an extra fitty cents. :)
So ya, if your looking to PM, go there tomorrow for an extra couple bucks off.

[quote name='strife18']Like I had mentioned before. I brought in a FS flyer and got it PM'd at Real Canadian Super Store. They are not charging tax friday and saturday and didn't even think twice on FS's stock. So basically $29.99 straight up, except on mine they screwed up and minus an extra fitty cents. :)
So ya, if your looking to PM, go there tomorrow for an extra couple bucks off.[/QUOTE]

Will do. I got my ISPU cancelled so I needed another way to get it since price is really good for it.

Fun question time:

Does Rogers Plus price match?
I ask because I can get $160 TIV for 4 featured games and I want to pick up DJ Hero, and HMV has it for 119.99 instead of 129.

Quick/dumb question: I'm currently pretty deep into a copy of Fallout 3 (regular edition). Can I just go grab the GOTY, install the DLC and continue with my original game? Could I trade in the GOTY copy right after installing the DLC and just keep my copy of original flavor Fallout 3?

[quote name='eataburger']Don't even ask unless you want them to look at you like you're from Mars.[/QUOTE]
I know what I'm gonna do after exams now! :D

[quote name='joelhunt']Quick/dumb question: I'm currently pretty deep into a copy of Fallout 3 (regular edition). Can I just go grab the GOTY, install the DLC and continue with my original game? Could I trade in the GOTY copy right after installing the DLC and just keep my copy of original flavor Fallout 3?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming your on the 360, why don't you just rent the game? And install it from there then return your rental. I believe it'll be cheaper.

[quote name='Xeph820']I'm assuming your on the 360, why don't you just rent the game? And install it from there then return your rental. I believe it'll be cheaper.[/QUOTE]

I dont think you can rent the GOTY Edition, I tried going to blockbuster when the GOTY edition first came out and they only carried the reg. Fallout 3

If someone has seen the GOTY edition for rental let me know!

but as far as I know its not available for rental

[quote name='d_bomb_23']I dont think you can rent the GOTY Edition, I tried going to blockbuster when the GOTY edition first came out and they only carried the reg. Fallout 3

If someone has seen the GOTY edition for rental let me know!

but as far as I know its not available for rental[/QUOTE]

I might have seen the ps3 version, of course you can't install from that and use the regular edition (I think). I don't know about 360 at rental stores since I don't have one.

Maybe someone in vancouver can go over to your house, lend you the disc, you pay them some $$ and they leave after. Benefits both ways =)

So, rent it if it's available, but otherwise I can totally install the DLC and ditch the GOTY edition and continue on my merry way with my copy? Cool beans. I got a rain check from Future Shop for when they get some more in stock, but I'll probably pick it up at Superstore this week and pricematch.

I tried to pricematch at two different Superstores, but both said they do not pricematch at all. Glad to hear that some people can get it, but it sucks for me. I guess a raincheck is the best I can do for now.

[quote name='onemorechanc']I tried to pricematch at two different Superstores, but both said they do not pricematch at all. Glad to hear that some people can get it, but it sucks for me. I guess a raincheck is the best I can do for now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, according to the service rep I talked to, apparently Superstore doesn't pricematch Futureshop. Oh well, went to Wal-mart, got it, happy now :D

I don't think you can rent the GOTY since people can just install the DLC. I wanted to rent it from gameaccess but they don't have it.

Anyway, just picked up my ISPU copy from Yonge and Eglinton FS. They had a couple of 360 copies left if anyone still hasn't picked up a copy.

[quote name='Koala_Conglomeration']Yeah, according to the service rep I talked to, apparently Superstore doesn't pricematch Futureshop. Oh well, went to Wal-mart, got it, happy now :D[/QUOTE]

I called the one on Portage Ave in Winnipeg and was told it would be no problem to price match, as long as it wasn't a store specific bundle or something. They didn't have any copies yesterday, but the girl said they'd probably be getting more in after the weekend. I'll let you know if it works.

[quote name='Koala_Conglomeration']Yeah, according to the service rep I talked to, apparently Superstore doesn't pricematch Futureshop. Oh well, went to Wal-mart, got it, happy now :D[/QUOTE]

Thats weird. I did. I went on friday the 11th when the flyer went into effect. The lady there was fine with it, just got someone to ring it up, then she did an override. Her and the person ringing it in even screwed it up a bit. Since it was on the day where there was no tax they took it off but took off too much. Ended up getting it for $29.50 after everything

450 responses over at that other site in regards to Fallout 3: GOTY. Those guys there are pretty excited and not because they want to play the game.

Just got back from picking up Fallout 3 GOTY from FS that i did an ISPU order on yesterday. Glad i kept watching their website! I was actually amazed that they had it for me when i got there. Last time i did an ISPU they didn't put the game aside for me, but luckily their were a few still on the shelf. Didn't see any more copies of Fallout on the shelf this morning though.

[quote name='lustyhitter']Those guys there are pretty excited and not because they want to play the game.[/QUOTE]
Anything to make a quick buck I guess... ):

Considering the PS3 version... played through 360/PS3 regular, almost done all DLC on the 360. Having all of the content on one blu-ray would be swell. Too bad I bought the GOTY on launch at EB and not Walmart... I'd have had 90 days to adjust :(

...Now bring on $20 PC version. :p

you know, you guys can get a raincheck from futureshop. i went there today and they were sold out so i asked for one. i have 30 days to redeem it and they even said they would call me as soon as it comes in since it auto orders a copy when you raincheck.

bread's done
Back