Flyers March 4th-10th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
RCSS Ontario

Nothing but Cheez Whiz is on sale $2.99 500ml

From Lone_Prodigy from inocent on RFD

Future Shop

As previously posted - Trade in 5 games, get an 8GB 4th Gen ipod touch for free. Limit one per customer. No rain checks. List at futureshop.com/usedgames

DS Pokemon: Black/White - $34.99 each
Save $10 when you buy both or trade in two games to get it for free from list.
Pokemon: Heart Gold or Soul Silver $34.99 each
ND 3DS - $249.99 - Free basic startet kit when you pre-order (Not sure what it includes)
DSi - $169.99 with some free Disney game
Wii Motion Plus Console Bundle - $199 with free plastic sports kit

360 4GB Console with Assassin's Creed 2 - $199.99

PS3 160GB with Assassin's Creed 2 - $299.99

PS3 - Buy 2, Save $20 on Greatest Hits (8 to choose from) which include Heavy Rain, GOW3, Modnation Racers, Uncharted 2 GOTY

PSP 3000 - $129.99 with free UMD movie(Tron) and case
PSP games - Buy one get one free $9.99 (Over 20 to choose from)

Best Buy

bbpage1.png

bbpage2.png

Walmart

DSi Pokemon: Black or White Bundle - $179.99
DS Pokemon: Black or White - $34.83 each

Zellers

Save 50% on all Ubisoft DS games

DSi - $139.99
Pokemon: Black/White - $34.99 each

PSP3000 - $129.99
PSP Go - $149.99 with Socom 3 & Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if Killzone Liberation and Final Fantasy Crisis Core are both part of that buy 1 get 1 free PSP game deal for $10? I was searching around on the FS and BB websites and I couldn't find those 2 on there even though I thought Sony lowered the price on those 2 ("PSP favourites")...

[quote name='penetratingpincer']Does anyone know if Killzone Liberation and Final Fantasy Crisis Core are both part of that buy 1 get 1 free PSP game deal for $10? I was searching around on the FS and BB websites and I couldn't find those 2 on there even though I thought Sony lowered the price on those 2 ("PSP favourites")...[/QUOTE]

The selection at BB is limited to the 5-6 titles shown in the flyer.

FS has a bigger selection, and Killzone Liberation is part of the deal. I didn't see Final Fantasy at any of the stores I went to.

I picked up:
- Buzz! Master Quiz
- Patapon 2
- Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe
- Killzone Liberation (Greatest Hit)

[quote name='Heartless18']I still prefer trading at EB because you can do the whole thing in a couple minutes. Every time I trade at BB or FS they take a good 10 minutes to process the trade and another 5 to ring me through. They usually have better trade in deals, but it's a bit of a hassle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. It really seems to vary as the two guys who were also there for the trade-in deal managed to get both their games while I was waiting for mine to be processed. I guess it depends on the employee.

bread's done
Back