Flyers March 4th-10th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
RCSS Ontario

Nothing but Cheez Whiz is on sale $2.99 500ml

From Lone_Prodigy from inocent on RFD

Future Shop

As previously posted - Trade in 5 games, get an 8GB 4th Gen ipod touch for free. Limit one per customer. No rain checks. List at futureshop.com/usedgames

DS Pokemon: Black/White - $34.99 each
Save $10 when you buy both or trade in two games to get it for free from list.
Pokemon: Heart Gold or Soul Silver $34.99 each
ND 3DS - $249.99 - Free basic startet kit when you pre-order (Not sure what it includes)
DSi - $169.99 with some free Disney game
Wii Motion Plus Console Bundle - $199 with free plastic sports kit

360 4GB Console with Assassin's Creed 2 - $199.99

PS3 160GB with Assassin's Creed 2 - $299.99

PS3 - Buy 2, Save $20 on Greatest Hits (8 to choose from) which include Heavy Rain, GOW3, Modnation Racers, Uncharted 2 GOTY

PSP 3000 - $129.99 with free UMD movie(Tron) and case
PSP games - Buy one get one free $9.99 (Over 20 to choose from)

Best Buy

bbpage1.png

bbpage2.png

Walmart

DSi Pokemon: Black or White Bundle - $179.99
DS Pokemon: Black or White - $34.83 each

Zellers

Save 50% on all Ubisoft DS games

DSi - $139.99
Pokemon: Black/White - $34.99 each

PSP3000 - $129.99
PSP Go - $149.99 with Socom 3 & Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

Last edited by a moderator:
Mafia 2 is a GH? That thwarts my original plan of getting Uncharted 2 GOTY with Heavy Rain.

[quote name='"Princess Zelda']ND 3DS - $249.99 - Free basic startet kit when you pre-order (Not sure what it includes)[/QUOTE]
The Kit comes with

• 3DS Carry Bag
  • 3 steel retractable stylus
  • 1 wrist strap
  • 1 set of screen protectors
  • 1 cleaning cloth
  • 1 soft card (applying screen protectors?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retro.elite']The Kit comes with

• 3DS Carry Bag
  • 3 steel retractable stylus
  • 1 wrist strap
  • 1 set of screen protectors
  • 1 cleaning cloth
  • 1 soft card(?)
[/QUOTE]
But I just ordered a Hori 3DS screen from Amazon, in order to get free shipping for Evangelion 2.22. The screen protector was $10 and the Bluray was $20.

[quote name='lustyhitter']Crap, that piece of shit singer Avril Lavigne has more vocal vomit to offer to the tweens of the world. Lame[/QUOTE]

I'm more surprised that REM has a new album.

Woahhhhh wait ... is that Borderlands GOTY Edition on Best Buy's Page ???? as part of the 2 for $40 ? or one for $29.99 Each ??

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Yes but this is best buy who put the wrong cover art up but then again it could be on sale.[/QUOTE]

yea you never know with best buy, already own borderlands ... but the DNF Beta would be nice to go into ... but still no word when that starts ... ahh i'm not re-buying for a beta .. heck it !

[quote name='Mr.']But I just ordered a Hori 3DS screen from Amazon, in order to get free shipping for Evangelion 2.22. The screen protector was $10 and the Bluray was $20.
[/QUOTE]
Hori makes the best screen protectors, they'll be better than anything in that free bundle. The Bestbuy 1600 reward points for preordering 3DS (if they're still offering it) is a better deal than those accessories.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']RCSS Ontario
ND 3DS - $249.99 - Free basic startet kit when you pre-order (Not sure what it includes)
[/QUOTE]

just wondering, I pre-ordered 3ds last month, will I also get the free basic starter kit??

Dying to know if it's the Borderlands GOTY Version or not. Does anyone have x-ray vision Can anyone read the WEB CODES underneath the pictures of the games? grrrrrrr lol

[quote name='Rastafari']Dying to know if it's the Borderlands GOTY Version or not. Does anyone have x-ray vision Can anyone read the WEB CODES underneath the pictures of the games? grrrrrrr lol[/QUOTE]

I have the flyer. Web code is 10156690, and if I enter this on the bestbuy.ca site, the Borderlands GOTY edition shows up.

So does anyone know when Best Buy will be putting up their list of games that qualify for the Pokémon Black and White trade deal? Or is it already up somewhere?

[quote name='JGonspy']So does anyone know when Best Buy will be putting up their list of games that qualify for the Pokémon Black and White trade deal? Or is it already up somewhere?[/QUOTE]

Friday.

[quote name='biafra2']I have the flyer. Web code is 10156690, and if I enter this on the bestbuy.ca site, the Borderlands GOTY edition shows up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Now I can resume excitement :p

Just noticed something... the Quebec Best Buy flyer I got in the mail has the PS3 greatest hits games at 29.99$ (and no 2/40$). Boo!

(Future Shop has the 2/40$, but I'm assuming this won't include Mafia II and Borderlands GOTY)

[quote name='Princess Zelda']The Borderlands game is the GOTY edition. I put the Web id number into the website from my copy of the flyer.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, I had the PS3 version of Borderlands GOTY and the DLC is not on the disk. A voucher is included to download it all from PSN.

I'm not too sure but this may apply only to early copies of the GOTY as I have read that on later versions, the DLC is on the disk (similar to Dragon Age: Origins ultimate edition).

My copy says "voucher for dlc" on the front of the box.

Just something to think about if planning on reselling at a later date!

I'm all for people buying Borderlands, but let me share something... I have the DLC from the previous PSN sale, and so far I've only dived into House of Ned but it is buggier than a roach motel. There's so many little glitches, broken/malfunctioning events and graphics, and slowdowns that it's almost too annoying. Yet, it is more Borderlands... :)

in regards to the FS deals this week, what are the 8 greatest hits titles that qualify for 2/$40? the flyer only lists 4 (gow3, heavy rain, uncharted 2 goty, modnation).

[quote name='afterburn999']Thats a decent deal for Pokemon at BB and FS since those games never go on sale.[/QUOTE]
Should've preordered during the 15% off sale and also gotten 800 RZ points at BB.

I made 2 online orders, one with FS and another with BB for the 2 for $40. Hopefully I get the normal boxes for these games.

dang, i guess i cant score demon's souls with unch2, guess will have to settle with modnation

amazon has demon's for $21.5
EDIT: amazon raised to $27

[quote name='NEWTS2012']Just a heads up, I had the PS3 version of Borderlands GOTY and the DLC is not on the disk. A voucher is included to download it all from PSN.

I'm not too sure but this may apply only to early copies of the GOTY as I have read that on later versions, the DLC is on the disk (similar to Dragon Age: Origins ultimate edition).

My copy says "voucher for dlc" on the front of the box.

Just something to think about if planning on reselling at a later date![/QUOTE]

I got my copy at Xmas and I had the DLC on the disc as well as vouchers inside the case. The DLC on disc has a BONUS CONTENT heading (which should be familiar to anyone who's bought a special edition with bonus on disc) in the XMB and still requires individual installs.

[quote name='afterburn999']Thats a decent deal for Pokemon at BB and FS since those games never go on sale.[/QUOTE] $5 off at Futureshop for preordering is decent, but it also depends on what Costco lists. Their regular price is usually $5 less than MSRP. Like DQIX was $30 instead of $35.

Borderlands PS3 main game already has enough performance issues, but yea the Zombie addon was slowing down to a slideshow at times. I've played later DLCs and they ran better. I never finished Zombie.

For some reason my Borderlands GOTY case for PS3 had to 2 slips with different codes for all four of the DLC packs. I redeemed one perfectly so I'm guessing the second code would work for someone else. Weird.

That is what I thought as well but each code unlocked all four of the DLC content. I already downloaded one of the codes. It looks like someone (or machine) accidentally put two redemption slips in my box.

It was my first time trading in a game to Best Buy, and it was so much more painless than it usually is at EB Games or Gamestop. Is it a common practice not to ask for I.D.? I wasn't too sure because the employee also didn't really check to see what kind of condition the game was in either, so I think he might have just been new. Doesn't really matter though, I take great care of my games, even when they're lame 3D Castlevanias.

I still prefer trading at EB because you can do the whole thing in a couple minutes. Every time I trade at BB or FS they take a good 10 minutes to process the trade and another 5 to ring me through. They usually have better trade in deals, but it's a bit of a hassle.

The one time I traded in at Best Buy she didn't take down any of my personal info at all. The time I traded at FS it was a painstaking process that took about 25 minutes.

bread's done
Back