Flyers May 11-17 [Canada]

retro.elite

CAGiversary!
Future Shop

Diablo 3* $59.99
Diablo 3 CE $99.99 (only available at midnight)
Diablo 3 bonuses at midnight D3 steelbook & $10 towards any game in June.
Max Payne 3* $59.99
*Available on Monday May 14 at 11:59pm. All Stores according to the flyer.

Game of Thrones $59.99 Bonus official strategy guide
Prototype 2 $39.99

Rockstar Game Sale $10 off
GTA4 Complete Edition $19.99
LA Noire Complete Edition $29.99
Red Dead Redemption GOTY $29.99

PS3 160GB $249.99

$59.99
Mass Effect 3
Resident Evil: ORC
Starhawk

XBOX 360 Value Bundle 250GB $299.99

Best Buy

Diablo 3 $59.99
Diablo 3 CE $99.99
Midnight opening at 12:01, May 15. Get a free t-shirt with purchase of any edition of D3.
Max Payne 3 $59.99 (Available at Midnight opening)
Midnight opening list at the bottom

Rockstar Games
LA Noire CE $29.99
GTA4 CE $29.99
Red Dead Redemption $29.99 (not GOTY)
GTA4 $19.99 (not CE)

XBOX 250GB Kinect Bundle $349.99
Game of Thrones $59.99
Prototype 2 $39.99

Kinect Senor $129.99
Skyrim $39.99

800 RZ points on these pre-order
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Inversion

Walmart

Max Payne 3 $59.83 Bonus copy of GTA 4 Episodes from Liberty City (launch week exclusive)
Diablo 3 $59.83
Diablo 3 CE $99.83
Battlship $59.83
XBOX 250GB Kinect Bundle $349

Toys R Us
Diablo 3 $59.99
Game of Thrones $59.99
Battleship $59.99
Starhawk $59.99

PS3 160GB $249.99 Choose 1 of these for free: GOW Origins Collection, Eyepet & Friends, Resistance dual pack

London Drugs

Buy 2 for $40, or $29.99 each
LBP GOTY
Socom 4
GOW 3
Heavy Rain DC
Killzone 3

Starhawk $59.99

RCSS

Max Payne 3 $59.97
PS3 Dual Shock 3 $44.97

Best Buy Midnight Launch stores
Open for 1hr on May 15 starting at 12:01am

• Cambie Street, Vancouver
  • Pinetree Village, Coquitlam
  • 19th Avenue NW, Edmonton
  • Stony Plain Road NW, Edmonton
  • Sunridge Power Center, Calgary
  • Prince of Wales Drive, Regina
  • St. James Street, Winnipeg
  • Merivale Road, Nepean
  • Walker Road, Windsor
  • Bay & Dundas, Toronto

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr.']Just waiting two or three weeks for that Prototype 2 to hit $40, wow.[/QUOTE]

So far 2012 has been quite remarkable in how fast titles drop to $39.99. I enjoy this new supply vs. demand model. Judging from past titles that have underwhelmed in sales and than had an immediate price drop how long do we have to wait for starhawk? 4 days? :p

[quote name='wing00']Is there any trade in deals for Diablo/Max Payne at FS and BB?[/QUOTE]

FS Trade 2 for either D3 or MP3.
BB Trade 2 for MP3 only. I didn't see a trade in deal for D3. Trade 2 for D3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retro.elite']FS Trade 2 for either D3 or MP3.
BB Trade 2 for MP3 only. I didn't see a trade in deal for D3. Trade 2 for D3[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

no deals that interest me this week...thank you retro.elite for posting these though, look forward to it each week to help with my video game addiction lol...seriously though! :D

Anyone know exactly how the $10 Future Shop credit works?

I have my receipt from Witcher 2...now does the $10 go for any game you buy in May, or any game released in May? Doesnt specify on the receipt...also, would I be able to get Skyrim matched

[quote name='True Kronic']Anyone know exactly how the $10 Future Shop credit works?

I have my receipt from Witcher 2...now does the $10 go for any game you buy in May, or any game released in May? Doesnt specify on the receipt...also, would I be able to get Skyrim matched

[quote name='Rastafari']So far 2012 has been quite remarkable in how fast titles drop to $39.99. I enjoy this new supply vs. demand model. Judging from past titles that have underwhelmed in sales and than had an immediate price drop how long do we have to wait for starhawk? 4 days? :p[/QUOTE]

I was having this same discussion the other day with a few people on a forum. It's a Sony exclusive with a big enough fanbase - I say October for $39.99. I wouldn't be surprised though if it hits that mark (as in official price drop) near the end of summer/beginning of fall (late August/early September).

Wow..didn't take long for Prototype 2 to go on sale. Just another reason why it's stupid to buy a game on release. I might pick that up.

[quote name='Rastafari']So far 2012 has been quite remarkable in how fast titles drop to $39.99. I enjoy this new supply vs. demand model. Judging from past titles that have underwhelmed in sales and than had an immediate price drop how long do we have to wait for starhawk? 4 days? :p[/QUOTE] The only thing I'd be worried about is the multiplayer either might die or it becomes tough for newbies to get into after a few months.

I was hoping for a good deal on Diablo, I guess the Best Buy pre-order with 800 reward points is the best one I've seen. Wish BB.ca would get their freakin act together and let us redeem reward points on online orders.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I was hoping for a good deal on Diablo, I guess the Best Buy pre-order with 800 reward points is the best one I've seen. Wish BB.ca would get their freakin act together and let us redeem reward points on online orders.[/QUOTE]

How about Futureshop's free steelbook and $10 credit on any $19.99+ game in June? I guess it depends on whether u want the steelbook or not (not like you're gonna have to use the Diablo 3 disc after installing it anyways)

[quote name='Mr.']Just waiting two or three weeks for that Prototype 2 to hit $40, wow.[/QUOTE]

It's $40 at Toys 'R Us, $39.95, a temporary price reduction (NOT a 'sale'). I saw the signs at work.

[quote name='CoachHines']How about Futureshop's free steelbook and $10 credit on any $19.99+ game in June? I guess it depends on whether u want the steelbook or not (not like you're gonna have to use the Diablo 3 disc after installing it anyways)[/QUOTE]
I think that I looked into that and the steelbook was in-store only. I prefer to order online. I'm not sure I was aware of the details on that credit. Was it for additional games after an initial purchase, and is it only applicable in June? I think that was the impression I got and there weren't really any June games I cared about. I might not have looked into the details well enough though.

[quote name='retro.elite']Future Shop
Rockstar Game Sale $10 off
GTA4 Complete Edition $19.99
LA Noire Complete Edition $29.99
Red Dead Redemption GOTY $29.99

Best Buy

Rockstar Games
LA Noire CE $29.99
GTA4 CE $29.99
Red Dead Redemption $29.99 (not GOTY)
GTA4 $19.99 (not CE)

Walmart

London Drugs

Buy 2 for $40, or $29.99 each
LBP GOTY
Socom 4
GOW 3
Heavy Rain DC
Killzone 3

[/QUOTE]
How much is RedDead GOTY normally? I thought it was always at $30. that's why i picked up normal for $20... considering if I should return and trade up.
Is Heavy Rain the edition with all the DLC?
Looks like if they keep putting GTA Complete out for $20 I'll have to bite.
Looks like Walmart is the place to PM this week.

[quote name='Icetron']It's $40 at Toys 'R Us, $39.95, a temporary price reduction (NOT a 'sale'). I saw the signs at work.[/QUOTE]

Walmart still had it for $60. Got an ad-matched there because they have a download code for Prototype 1 inside.

bread's done
Back