For all you PS3 Blazblue wanters - gamestop has it...for $13 used!

I'm not sure about this yet. Should I buy this game without taking advantage of b2g1 deal (no other games seems interesting)?

[quote name='Very Unclever']This deal is in-store as well.[/QUOTE]

Dammit! I called a store before i made this thread and the guy looked it up on his computer. He told me it was $26.99 used :roll:

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Wish it was for the 360 as well[/QUOTE]

Same. I ended up just buying it at the reg. price for the 360 and don't regret it so eh.

[quote name='Very Unclever']This deal is in-store as well.[/QUOTE]

This is not a instore deal I went to 4 gamestops and all said it was 27 used :(

[quote name='vanden9']This is not a instore deal I went to 4 gamestops and all said it was 27 used :([/QUOTE]
You are wrong...I got it for 11.69 used instore. 10% edge included.

Im in MA and the stores around here are $27 used. I can confirm that so if you got it for the sale price in store, you're lucky!

Well, it's too late to check at a store over here.. so, is there any guarantee on a complete version? I won't buy incomplete games, so if I get sent a disc in a generic box I'm going to be pissed.

Should I just pass on this then?

Half the games I bought at Gamestop today were priced wrong. They should really start organizing their shelves more like a best buy. Stop putting individual price stickers on all the games and instead put them on inserts or labels under the games. Also, stop putting games in sideways and in shitty generic cases - no one buys that crap.

I went into another used game store today and all their games were forward facing with the prices below them. Was a welcome relief.

Oh so long story short, yeah have them scan it. Always check the price online and go with that price versus what the employee or sticker says. Once scanned, it should match the web unless it's an online-only deal.

Edit On a side note; I picked up a 360 copy of Calamity Trigger complete I can trade if anyone wants. Got it in a 2:1 then immediately found Continuum Shift on Craigslist for $10.

I was lucky to grab Blazblue: C.S. & C.T. for $12.99 each.

My G.S. messed up on BlazeBlue: C.T. and had it marked $12.99.

[quote name='Japakneez']Have them scan the game and total it out. I was also told it was 26.99 by a gamestop employee.[/QUOTE]
For the PS3 and not Xbox right?

bread's done
Back