For anyone ripped of by JuanDDixon ,report him to usps.

[quote name='hotwls13']You were smarter than me.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but here's an update on Steve Fitzwater.

After leaving a couple messages, with the last message stating that I was contacting the USPS and ic3.gov I got a phone call today from Steven's Mother. She stated that they had been on vacation and that Steven is still on vacation. She took down my info and the details of what he owes me, and she is going to get back to me in a day or so. She seemed sincere and irritated at her son. I already filed my claims with the USPS and ic3, and i would guess she had already been contacted by one or both. SO, maybe I will at least get the street value of the game I was supposed to receive. Not holding my breath, but at least it appears i am now dealing with a responsible adult.

I still think a subforum with threads about individuals that scam people would be a nice addition to the Trade forum. Although I blame myself for sending same time with someone with only 4 pos feedback and I have over 60. It would have been nice to know before hand that he had done this in the past on CAG, and been allowed back on. We need some way to identify these guys, like a registered sex offender list or something.[/quote]

Damn, that sucks. I wouldn't hold her to doing anything. Sounds like he and his mommy have already fed plenty of people a ton of bullshit. I WISH he was in Los Angeles because I would be happy to hunt this clown down for you guys and put the fear of God in him. I hate assholes like this.

If anyone gets scammed by any users in LA/So Cal/Orange County, let me know. I will gurarantee you get your money back or the item.

He gave me his "cell phone number" I haven't called it, I figured it was fake, but feel free to try it.
If anyone wants to try it, PM me. I'm waiting for my money order he's supposed to send since my "DS got lost in the mail". He owes me 150$ at the moment and will pick back up with my FBI and local authorities complaints if I don't receive it in the next few days.

[quote name='FSUCure']He gave me his "cell phone number" I haven't called it, I figured it was fake, but feel free to try it.
If anyone wants to try it, PM me. I'm waiting for my money order he's supposed to send since my "DS got lost in the mail". He owes me 150$ at the moment and will pick back up with my FBI and local authorities complaints if I don't receive it in the next few days.[/quote]

If the number begins with 561 then it's probably real.

[quote name='Rozz']If the number begins with 561 then it's probably real.[/QUOTE]
Well what do you know, it does ^.^ No one's PM'd me yet.

Not reading everything but generally when it comes to ripping off through the mail, you have to file a theft report with your police first and they are suppose to contact the local authorities of the person youre going after.

*Ive delt with this a few times in the sports card trading world. Thats the route I was told to take when going after someone.

[quote name='greydemise']oh man, look at his first pic, can anyone blame him? has anyone stopped to think how much food must cost for that giant woman of his?! hell, from the looks of it, she doesnt take kindly to subway either![/QUOTE]

mail-1.jpg

fatgirls.jpg

[quote name='dabamus']A bit OT, but does anyone remember the scammer from Texas who got a "friendly" visit paid to him by a local CAG? It ended up getting his mom, and I believe sister, involved also.

I believe it involved an iPod that ended up being returned except it was all beat up and it had EVERYTHING wiped from the hard drive.(including the OS)

On Topic: good luck with this guy. I hope he ends up being arrested.

EDIT: here is the thread I referenced: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75616[/QUOTE]

I actually had fun with that. Once he found out someone went to his sisters apt he stopped going there. His sister was pissed when I showed up letting her know what he was doing. Good times it was.

Why hello there MapQuest.

Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 84.33 miles

Interesting.

Very Interesting.

Perhaps I should venture off on some sort of Crusade for the goods & money stolen by this kid. Honestly, i'm debating it. Either that or set up a deal, purposefully letting myself get ripped off. Print out all the e-mails and shit, and take it to his local police station and follow them to his place.

[quote name='Gully']Why hello there MapQuest.

Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 84.33 miles

Interesting.

Very Interesting.

Perhaps I should venture off on some sort of Crusade for the goods & money stolen by this kid. Honestly, i'm debating it. Either that or set up a deal, purposefully letting myself get ripped off. Print out all the e-mails and shit, and take it to his local police station and follow them to his place.[/QUOTE]

Use Goggle Maps
Once you get the map, click Satellite>Hybrid view located in the top right corner of the map.

I know where Greenacres, FL is. It's before Palm Springs/West Palm Beach. I dont know if I would reccomend going there if you're out of area, however, as most of the area is no-man's land (i.e. you might want to consider staying away).

Well guys, I tried the phone number and it sounded like an ethnic lady that answered, so I'm thinking he gave me a false one.
If anyone in the area wants to go get my PSP and copy of lumines, I'd pay them very well.

Message me for details.

[quote name='FSUCure']Well guys, I tried the phone number and it sounded like an ethnic lady that answered, so I'm thinking he gave me a false one.
If anyone in the area wants to go get my PSP and copy of lumines, I'd pay them very well.

Message me for details.[/QUOTE]

I'd also pay some money if you could get my stuff back too.

PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='FSUCure']Well guys, I tried the phone number and it sounded like an ethnic lady that answered, so I'm thinking he gave me a false one.

Message me for details.[/quote]

Maybe he's hispanic as a large population of the area he lives in is.

[quote name='Rozz']Maybe he's hispanic as a large population of the area he lives in is.[/quote]

I guess it is possible, but a name like Steve McFadden hispanic? JuanDDixon is just a username.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I guess it is possible, but a name like Steve McFadden hispanic? JuanDDixon is just a username.[/quote]
Well the area code for his area matches perfectly, and I typed in his number in the search engine and got this:

http://homepages.tesco.net/vicky.reynolds1/history/2006/2/pp_plagurism_1.htm

(he meantions his number on there, Psycho_Penguin, according to another poster on here is one of his aliases).

Also, isn't Steve Mcfadden a made up name?

If someone goes paying him a visit, this is a list of CAGs he's fucked over, according to what I've been told about:
FSUCure
doc005
GTZ_NSR
yobaburp
kiyoshi67

These two lucked out, either by a fluke of chance or by not shipping first:
gimmepilotwings
SpecTrE3353

FSUCure's trying to get in touch with him, and you've seen what his success rate's been.

The only thing I can suggest doing is talking with the local PD for JDD, bring up that you're in the same boat as FSUCure, and see if more people bitching about it can do something. As we've seen from previous posts, JDD's done this for years without managing to get nailed to a wall.

Yet.

Add me to the lucked out list. We agreed to the trade and he never sent.

Also, Steve McFadden is probably his real name. He had to get the packages signed on some occasion, and he used multiple addresses. Now, I think I have a logical reason on how he could sign for packages in different states. Is it possible that family (most likely a father) signs for some of the packages?
[quote name='shrike4242']If someone goes paying him a visit, this is a list of CAGs he's fucked over, according to what I've been told about:
FSUCure
doc005
GTZ_NSR
yobaburp
kiyoshi67

These two lucked out, either by a fluke of chance or by not shipping first:
gimmepilotwings
SpecTrE3353[/QUOTE]

He's still in the Miami area, for any who thought he may have moved up the coast. He recently signed up for another website I'm a member of and his IP address resolves to a Miami Bellsouth IP.

[quote name='hotwls13']You were smarter than me.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but here's an update on Steve Fitzwater.

After leaving a couple messages, with the last message stating that I was contacting the USPS and ic3.gov I got a phone call today from Steven's Mother. She stated that they had been on vacation and that Steven is still on vacation. She took down my info and the details of what he owes me, and she is going to get back to me in a day or so. She seemed sincere and irritated at her son. I already filed my claims with the USPS and ic3, and i would guess she had already been contacted by one or both. SO, maybe I will at least get the street value of the game I was supposed to receive. Not holding my breath, but at least it appears i am now dealing with a responsible adult.

I still think a subforum with threads about individuals that scam people would be a nice addition to the Trade forum. Although I blame myself for sending same time with someone with only 4 pos feedback and I have over 60. It would have been nice to know before hand that he had done this in the past on CAG, and been allowed back on. We need some way to identify these guys, like a registered sex offender list or something.[/quote]Christ almighty. I traded with this person. Shipped at the same time and everything.

I got my games, but I'm pretty sure I was the first person to trade with him, at that. I guess he wanted some local feedback? He could only refer me to an account on RF Generation: two_scoop_steve

We both used delivery confirmation, and my package was mailed out of either an Edgewater, FL post office or one nearby--my package was delivered to that address, anyway, so if he doesn't reside near there or did at one point, then someone friendly to him does.

Okay, I've decided to go fuck him up. I live a little north of miami and about an hour from this guy. Can someone compile all the data I need and PM me. Thank you

[quote name='hardwo0d']Okay, I've decided to go fuck him up. I live a little north of miami and about an hour from this guy. Can someone compile all the data I need and PM me. Thank you[/QUOTE]

:shock: ......Just don't get yourself put in jail.

Has the OP's issues been solved yet?

My main goal is to recoup all that was stolen. While it would be cool for alot of the CAGers to see his ass get beat, that will be secondary. I will give him some outs, so that he will have a choice, however, if he gets smart or disrespects me then he will get beat regardless. It would be foolish of me to go and kick his ass and not get the stuff back.

[quote name='hardwo0d']My main goal is to recoup all that was stolen. While it would be cool for alot of the CAGers to see his ass get beat, that will be secondary. I will give him some outs, so that he will have a choice, however, if he gets smart or disrespects me then he will get beat regardless. It would be foolish of me to go and kick his ass and not get the stuff back.[/QUOTE]

too bad its a little far away, we could get a fl posse to go regulate.

[12:53] DragonballYobaZ: are you lying to me
[12:53] DragonballYobaZ: why were you banned from cag
[12:53] DragonballYobaZ: i just want what is owned to me
[12:53] DragonballYobaZ: im being nice about it
[12:54] JuanDixonFor3: who are you
[12:54] DragonballYobaZ: ill tell ya
[12:54] DragonballYobaZ: the guy from dunstable ma
[12:54] JuanDixonFor3: ok that explains a lot
[12:54] DragonballYobaZ: who sent you a negeo pockett color ocean blue and two other items who never got his raymain wii and 10$
[12:54] DragonballYobaZ: yobaburp on cag
[12:55] JuanDixonFor3: well i definitely did send a rayman wii and 10 dollars out
[12:55] DragonballYobaZ: i never got it
[12:55] DragonballYobaZ: its been weeks
[12:55] JuanDixonFor3: and your NGPC you sent me has a faulty internal battery and doesnt save games
[12:56] JuanDixonFor3: so ill just send it back and we';ll forget this happened because its worthless anyways
[12:56] DragonballYobaZ: and sonic and flitstones nes
[12:56] JuanDixonFor3: yeah sonic doesnt save
[12:56] DragonballYobaZ: please send it with a tracking number
[12:56] DragonballYobaZ: it would have been nice if u have imformed me
[12:56] DragonballYobaZ: insteading or trying to steal it
[12:56] JuanDixonFor3: i was banned from the website
[12:56] DragonballYobaZ: why do you do this
[12:56] DragonballYobaZ: u have been on numerous sites
[12:56] JuanDixonFor3: i didnt try to steal it, i always wanted a refund
[12:57] DragonballYobaZ: and havbe ripped people off
[12:57] DragonballYobaZ: there are people ready to visit you
[12:57] JuanDixonFor3: if i wanted to steal things id go bigger than a NGPC and a common NES game you know
[12:57] DragonballYobaZ: its sad that they want to pursue this course of action
[12:57] DragonballYobaZ: some have already reported you to the authorities
[12:57] DragonballYobaZ: yea well
[12:57] JuanDixonFor3: and yet youre the only one that emailed me
[12:57] DragonballYobaZ: you should have contacted me
[12:58] JuanDixonFor3: i got banned from the site i cant talk to any of them
[12:58] JuanDixonFor3: i dont see how i could have
[12:58] DragonballYobaZ: no excuse
[12:58] JuanDixonFor3: so im just going to pull email addys out of my ass
[12:58] DragonballYobaZ: it felt ripped off
[12:58] JuanDixonFor3: its easier for you to find mine than it is for me to find yours
[12:58] DragonballYobaZ: yes it is
[12:58] DragonballYobaZ: u are known all over the forums
[12:58] JuanDixonFor3: so im glad you contacted m,e and let me know
[12:58] DragonballYobaZ: im glad we could fix this
[12:58] JuanDixonFor3: i didnt have any clue i just knew i got banned before i could send everyones stuff out, so now i dont have ANYONES CONTACT INFO
[12:59] JuanDixonFor3: please tell everyone to email me or AIM me nicely and ill get back to them
[12:59] DragonballYobaZ: do you want my poc
[12:59] DragonballYobaZ: to send me my stuff
[12:59] JuanDixonFor3: yes please
[12:59] DragonballYobaZ: Nick Pantazelos
[12:59] JuanDixonFor3: and if rayman wii ever comes just keep it, its out there somewhere
[12:59] DragonballYobaZ: 647 Hollis St.
[12:59] DragonballYobaZ: Dunstable,MA 01827
[12:59] DragonballYobaZ: thank you
[12:59] DragonballYobaZ: sorry for any inconvience
[12:59] JuanDixonFor3: i honestly didnt mean to rip people off, i got banned because of my shady past before i got a chance to send stuff out
[13:00] JuanDixonFor3: i cant check my PMs to get addresses
[13:00] DragonballYobaZ: no prob
[13:00] DragonballYobaZ: ttyl
[13:00] DragonballYobaZ: thanks
[13:00] JuanDixonFor3: ill mail it on thursday with tracking
[13:00] JuanDixonFor3: thanks, bye

That AIM conversation doesn't look very promising. I sincerely hope you get your stuff back but I don't think you'll see your shit again.

regardless of you all getting your shit back, that guy needs his ass beat into the floor. apologizing wouldn't make anything better, and sending it back either. the fact that ya'll waited forever and ever and now had to take your time to find all this shit out about him is what would give me enough reason to beat him up.

I'll send Monday. (The last I heard from him.)

He ripped me off for a copy of Full Auto 2 for the Playstation 3. I sent my stuff, and he never sent the game. :(

I wish I would have known better.

If you read my aim log with ,love how he said he was banned and so forth and how my item was now defective and he already sent what he owed me which is bs.

[quote name='yobaburp']If you read my aim log with ,love how he said he was banned and so forth and how my item was now defective and he already sent what he owed me which is bs.[/quote]

He's obviously a thief and a liar, so I wouldn't even contact him directly, unless of course you're one of the few who's planning to pay him a personal visit. :)

[quote name='Wolve11']I can't believe you caved in and apologized to him.....
I sincerely doubt he'll ever send your stuff.[/QUOTE] Yeah, that conversation seemed unnecessarily civil.

Well, I was around teh area earlier today and stopped by the neighborhood that he supposedly lives in (at about 7PM ish). Knocked on the door politely while my people waited in the car, as soon as the door opened I was greeted by a small elderly hispanic lady.

She said she had no idea who "Steve McFadden" was. I quickly took a look around from the front door to see what the families last name was but to no avail. I was in the area for like 20-30 mins after that.

I Still believe he lives either there or in the area, though.

I still have gotten crap, from that a-hole. I guess he lied, dosent suprise me and he made his myspace private now.

If any of you can find an exact address or at least a home phone number I can def make another trip over in a week or so.

I found out the number he gave out is a Metro PCS cell phone number.

(561) 574-4509
Type: Cell Phone
Provider: Metro Pcs

Knapp, M
13765 Sunflower Ct
Village Of Wellington, FL 33414
(561) 795-4330
Type: Land Line
Provider: South Central Bell

Young, Michelle
13765 Sunflower Ct
Village Of Wellington, FL 33414
(561) 422-0798
Type: Land Line
Provider: Level 3 Communications

All the information i've gathered so far judging by the current address he's been having things sent too. I'm not sure he lives there but he's GOT to live close.

[quote name='Gully']Well, I was around teh area earlier today and stopped by the neighborhood that he supposedly lives in (at about 7PM ish). Knocked on the door politely while my people waited in the car, as soon as the door opened I was greeted by a small elderly hispanic lady.

She said she had no idea who "Steve McFadden" was. I quickly took a look around from the front door to see what the families last name was but to no avail. I was in the area for like 20-30 mins after that.

I Still believe he lives either there or in the area, though.[/QUOTE]

Ummm. he lives in an apartment.

Steve McFadden
13765 Sunflower Court APT A
Wellington FL 33414

Dave

If anyone could get me his Girlfriend's Real Name (perhaps if you added him as a friend on Myspace and weren't hostile) I could probably find out a grip more.

The only other Steve McFadden I can find (who has utilities/phones/etc. under his name) is 4 hours away from the given address.

[quote name='MightySlacker']Ummm. he lives in an apartment.

Steve McFadden
13765 Sunflower Court APT A
Wellington FL 33414

Dave[/QUOTE]

I know.

It's on a street with a huge circle intersection at the end, looked like a town house I only saw one door and it DID say "A" on it so

bread's done
Back