For anyone ripped of by JuanDDixon ,report him to usps.

i think the sports name is common in scammers because they just think of a username carelessly and a sports name is the first thing that come to there mind. i got scammed by a guy named "Kobealltheway" on a site before.

After reading all of these pages, I want to drive down from Illinois to Florida and kick this guys ass. What a fucking jagoff.

Also, after digging through all those old message boards and whatnot he scammed on, I found his Live Journal: http://mdterp4life.livejournal.com/

He updates all the time and the last update was on Friday, February 10th 2007.

His info here has him listed as turning 23 on Friday, February 23rd 2007. He is living in Lake Worth, Florida. His AIM is listed as JuanDixonFor3 and his email is [email protected].

Also, for anyone that still cares, his fat girlfriend was named Cassey, his new girlfriend (may or may not be fat, probably fat) is named Jessica.

I found his phone number in the Live Journal too, it is not what he told the guy a few pages back. It is: 561-537-0619. (I truly want this guy to go down)

This guy should have really made his shit private.

Good find man!!

I know we're all CAGs because we love video games, but judging by this dude's LJ, he does nothing but play RPGs nonstop. Get a life, dude.

Edit: Oh, and that phone number was posted back in 2005, so who really knows if it's current?

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']Good find man!!

I know we're all CAGs because we love video games, but judging by this dude's LJ, he does nothing but play RPGs nonstop. Get a life, dude.

Edit: Oh, and that phone number was posted back in 2005, so who really knows if it's current?[/quote]

Thanks, and yeah, I didn't realize there was a giant gap from January 13th 2006 to January 26th 2007.

update.

I did finally receive my Sony 1 GB memory stick back in the mail when Steve or whatever this numbnuts real name is did not show up for the certifiied mail that I had sent him.

It took me nearly a month to receive it back in the mail, but at least he was not able to rip me off as well.

Holy crap! I just noticed this thread now...like a few months ago i was looking for a DS and almost sent this guy money...i mean literally, i was on the verge to make a deal with this guy but the lack of feedback really made me a bit too uneasy and i just backed out...wow, that is crazy, i totally can not believe that one of the dudes i was going to deal with was actually scamming people when i just had a bad inside gut feeling about it all along, damn.

this thread is so interesting.

kick some RL ass guys. This will shut-up all the "your talking sh*t on the internet... what are you going to do about it?" stupid threads.

See you guys on the flip-side...

[quote name='snakelda']has he been caught yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

He's been at it almost 7 years or so (according to a few people here and at GTZ).

I stopped by ONE of the shipping addresses he uses and the lady had No idea what I was talking about, waited around for a bit to see if anyone would show up or if anything suspicious was going on. Lady seemed extremely clueless when I asked for Steven.

[quote name='Gully']Nope.

He's been at it almost 7 years or so (according to a few people here and at GTZ).

I stopped by ONE of the shipping addresses he uses and the lady had No idea what I was talking about, waited around for a bit to see if anyone would show up or if anything suspicious was going on. Lady seemed extremely clueless when I asked for Steven.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm talking about. Take matters into your own hands. This guy seems really sneaky to be getting away with it for soo long. Wait!............does anybody know if it's actually a guy at all??? Maybe IT IS the old lady........................GET ER!!!! AHHHHHH!

But I too was willing to go 'give a visit' to a sucka motha "beeep" when I found out that this other terrorizer of CAG lived close to me and the rest of the CAGs said not to. That would've been fun!!

I too was almost scammed at another forum.(AA) bye steve But when he sent me his shipping address I recognized his name from a thread 3 months prior over to DP!

I was thinking that his real name is Juan. Someone should go back to his house and ask for juan.

this $hit is crazy... I'm on here everyday (just never the trade forum).. and today is the fist time I've seen this, both address can't be more than 15 mins from me :shock:

Do something.
[quote name='moammo']this $hit is crazy... I'm on here everyday (just never the trade forum).. and today is the fist time I've seen this, both address can't be more than 15 mins from me :shock:[/QUOTE]

This guy has been blacklisted on 1up and Tgn also, matter of fact he once had a similiar thread dedicated to bringing him down on 1up about a year ago.

He used Juan Dixon, solid penguin and other names on the other sites and ws always claiming to be in the process of moving in with his girlfriend in FL.:roll:

Well, if someone is willing to come to GA, pick me up and drive me to FLA, I'll be more then happy to put the boots to him, medium style. Scammers piss me off. :bomb:

[quote name='himsahealer']I'll send Monday. (The last I heard from him.)

He ripped me off for a copy of Full Auto 2 for the Playstation 3. I sent my stuff, and he never sent the game. :(

I wish I would have known better.[/quote]

Ironic this comes from a CAG with -1 feedback.

Uhhhh hey... sorry to bump this thread, but I was Googling my brother's address to make sure it was correct for these items I just ordered online (I'm flying down to Florida in a few days so I won't be at my current address), but then all I get are a bunch of legal action threads and complaints. Can someone bring me up to speed here?

After reading these posts, WOW...I know this is an old thread, but if there is any type of person i hate, its a fuckin scammer/thief/cheater....I haven't been scammed for anything major, but I HAVE been robbed out of two very expensive cell phones before, and the rage you feel once you DO get robbed is almost second to none. I hope anybody that has been scammed or cheated out of gets their justice.

bread's done
Back