For my golden shower you must pay a fee, but the OTT gives it up for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Saucy Jack']That's pretty cool. Didn't know that they made custom shoes.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. They do but they are usually jacked up way over normal prices. Mine were $120 but I got 30% off and free shipping. After tax it was actually a couple bucks cheaper than if I had gone into a store and just bought a premade pair. :lol:
Im pretty psyched. Ive always wanted a pair of shoes in this color scheme. I cant say its perfect as Id like the overlay to be a tad bit different but its still cool to see shoes youve been dreaming of since you were 12 come to life. Just hope I can stand the wait. :drool:

[quote name='supadupacheap']

Well this is freaking awesome. I just custom built my own set of Nike Shox for less than if I had gone to a store an bought a preset color pattern. Damn I love coupons.[/QUOTE]

Where can I buy it?! I've been looking around for these damn things (my current PE shoes are two sizes too small, great for circulation when running :roll: ), those are the perfect colour. :O

Naw, I don't like blue, green or black. ;) :drool:

EDIT: Oh, only $120?! How can I afford NOT to buy them?! :bomb:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Where can I buy it?! I've been looking around for these damn things (my current PE shoes are two sizes too small, great for circulation when running :roll: ), those are the perfect colour. :O

Naw, I don't like blue, green or black. ;) :drool:

EDIT: Oh, only $120?! How can I afford NOT to buy them?! :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Theres a coupon code floating around at Fatwallet that gives you 30% off and free shipping if it started over $100. It was good for 6th only but maybe they are on Pacific time.

Code = idemphl5

[quote name='supadupacheap']Theres a coupon code floating around at Fatwallet that gives you 30% off and free shipping if it started over $100. It was good for 6th only but maybe they are on Pacific time.

Code = idemphl5[/QUOTE]

$94 for a pair of shoes... Day-um. :hot:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']You're just like me. You are kickass and you need no gimmick![/QUOTE]
My gimmick is that I claim to have no gimmick when in fact my gimmick is claiming to not have a gimmick. ;)

That and teasing SJack to no end 'cause hes like a little brother to me.

even though he's still a bedwetter

[quote name='JimmieMac']Oh, by the way, cards, now, we got 5 of us playin', one more that isn't an all-in first hand retard.[/QUOTE]

I ain't home, nickel. ;o

[quote name='supadupacheap']My gimmick is that I claim to have no gimmick when in fact my gimmick is claiming to not have a gimmick. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey, just because you're not as cool as Saucy Jack doesn't make you bad... it just makes you like everyone else. :D

Dam, well, Kado just left to take his sandy vagina off to sleep so now the four of us are finishing up and then having to recruit 2 new assholes to deal with.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Hey, just because you're not as cool as Saucy Jack doesn't make you bad... it just makes you like everyone else. :D[/QUOTE]
I've often thought of what the sound of your skull cracking open as I hit it with rusty construction rebar would be like. It makes me smile.

[quote name='supadupacheap']I've often thought of what the sound of your skull cracking open as I hit it with rusty construction rebar would be like. It makes me smile.[/QUOTE]

You see folks... this is why Saucy Jack is The Legend! This is why he is the greatest CAG of all time...

Saucy Jack brings joy to people! Whether it's someone laughing at one of his jokes, laughing at him, imagining him being bludgeoned to death... or whatever... Saucy Jack never fails to bring joy to the masses! :)

[quote name='JimmieMac']Dam, well, Kado just left to take his sandy vagina off to sleep so now the four of us are finishing up and then having to recruit 2 new assholes to deal with.[/QUOTE]

You're not kidding about that all in horseshit, either. The times I've played by myself, that's all anyone did.

What the shit is the point of them playing?

[quote name='Brak']You're not kidding about that all in horseshit, either. The times I've played by myself, that's all anyone did.

What the shit is the point of them playing?[/QUOTE]

They just think that they need to win the one all-in and they're set, but like we do, we let them get that and then take it all away.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']You're just like me. You are kickass and you need no gimmick![/QUOTE]

We all got gimmicks, man. :O

[quote name='supadupacheap']Pooing in various potato chip products' packaging.[/QUOTE]

Well, I've never actually gone through with it. I have (in a different context) shat in a Pringles can as a prank... and that may have been mixed with me pissing in a coughdrop bag that I found in a trash can at work.

[quote name='Brak']We all got gimmicks, man. :O
[/QUOTE]

True, true...

I guess my gimmick is just being a great CAG and a great person, then. :)

[quote name='JimmieMac']They just think that they need to win the one all-in and they're set, but like we do, we let them get that and then take it all away.[/QUOTE]

Right. I get the utmost satisfaction when their shit "plan" for easy pots is spoiled. I also like it when they get pissed when you call their bluff.

I haven't played cards in "real life" in a long time, and I learnt to play Texas Hold 'Em for the day I bought World Poker Tour, but I wonder if people actually do that shit in "real life".

They'd probably get their ass kicked.

[quote name='Brak']We all got gimmicks, man. :O

Well, I've never actually gone through with it. I have (in a different context) shat in a Pringles can as a prank... and that may have been mixed with me pissing in a coughdrop bag that I found in a trash can at work.[/QUOTE]
This is 100% true. Even trying not to have a gimmick is a gimmick.

As far as the shit, meh, these things happen. Its just interesting how it can be said to 100 people and the 101 somehow associates pooing in crazy places with you.

I honestly dont care what my "gimmick" is to people. As long as it floats their boat so be it (whatever "it" is)

[quote name='Brak']Right. I get the utmost satisfaction when their shit "plan" for easy pots is spoiled. I also like it when they get pissed when you call their bluff.

I haven't played cards in "real life" in a long time, and I learnt to play Texas Hold 'Em for the day I bought World Poker Tour, but I wonder if people actually do that shit in "real life".

They'd probably get their ass kicked.[/QUOTE]

No, that shit doesn't happen in Real Life but it happens on any sort of console or computer betting.

If I'm on pokerroom.com and playing a multi table tourny you can count on the fact that at least two dudes will go all in on the first 3 hands.

[quote name='DT778']For my golden shower you must pay a fee, [/QUOTE]

Golden shower? What are you - some kind of urine fetishist?!?!?

[quote name='supadupacheap']As far as the shit, meh, these things happen. Its just interesting how it can be said to 100 people and the 101 somehow associates pooing in crazy places with you.[/QUOTE]

I guess that is better than other things I've been associated with over time...

And I bought From Russia With Love (the game) with some store credit I had. I hope it doesn't blow.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Morning.[/QUOTE]

fuck you.

(I've always wanted to say that as a response to "good morning".)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Who the hell said "good"? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't give me that back-sass. :O

I don't think I've had a chance to say how funny that Police Squad homage they had on Family Guy last night was during the opening. The best we when stewie started big wheelin' through Doom.

[quote name='Brak']Don't give me that back-sass. :O[/QUOTE]
It's status-quo around here.

Just learning to deal with it and love it, like we know you do. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']It's status-quo around here.

Just learning to deal with it and love it, like we know you do. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='supadupacheap']My gimmick is that I claim to have no gimmick when in fact my gimmick is claiming to not have a gimmick. ;)

That and teasing SJack to no end 'cause hes like a little brother to me.

even though he's still a bedwetter[/QUOTE]

Aww... isn't that nice. A little brother... :D

At least I don't shit the bed like you do. Now I know why you have a king-size bed. You mess up one side, you don't get up to clean your mess... you just roll over... ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Morning.[/QUOTE]

Morning? I thought it was still evening! :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Aww... isn't that nice. A little brother... :D

At least I don't shit the bed like you do. Now I know why you have a king-size bed. You mess up one side, you don't get up to clean your mess... you just roll over... ;)
[/QUOTE]
I guess we've moved from sleeping in the wet spot to sleeping in the brown spot? :whistle2:s

Jesus, this is the OTT from FRIDAY!

I must say I'm very dissapointed with all of you. I was really expecting more of you.

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess we've moved from sleeping in the wet spot to sleeping in the brown spot? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

That, and supa likes to wear protective underwear so he doesn't have to bother going to the toilet! :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That, and supa likes to wear protective underwear so he doesn't have to bother going to the toilet! :lol:[/QUOTE]
I guess he needs that when he's designing sneakers into the wee hours of the morning. :rofl:

Creativity knows no bounds of toilet needs! :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Jesus, this is the OTT from FRIDAY!

I must say I'm very dissapointed with all of you. I was really expecting more of you.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I wasn't available for most of the weekend. :oops:

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess he needs that when he's designing sneakers into the wee hours of the morning. :rofl:

Creativity knows no bounds of toilet needs! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he can spend a lot of money on custom shoes, but he can't practice proper hygiene. Isn't that something? :lol:

Yeah, Subbie was busy for most of the weekend doing nothing. That really keeps a man busy.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Yeah, Subbie was busy for most of the weekend doing nothing. That really keeps a man busy.[/QUOTE]

Sleep, dvds, and the Chiefs game are hardly "nothing". :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Sleep, dvds, and the Chiefs game are hardly "nothing". :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't forget loafing around, drooling over Stuff magazine, and eating Goodcents all day... :lol:

Does anyone have the next OTT, or do I have to make one for you jackals?

So I confronted and bitched out my suitemates for fucking up the shower. I was so close to just punching out one of their lights. The had the balls to try and say they didn't know me and my roommate stay on the weekends. WOW what a fucking excuse to leave the bathroom a wreck. They tried to do the sorry excuse of cleaning I have seen in awhile. All they did was play NCAA March Madness when they got back. So there was much hell raised and if the problem presists than I will use drastic measures mentioned by others and some other sidistic ideas I have.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Don't forget loafing around, drooling over Stuff magazine, and eating Goodcents all day... :lol:

Does anyone have the next OTT, or do I have to make one for you jackals?[/QUOTE]

I didn't have time for loafing, what with all the sleeping.

I think you just called it. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I didn't have time for loafing, what with all the sleeping.

I think you just called it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry, my mistake about the "loafing."

OK, I'll whip something up pretty quick. No one reads the first post, anyway, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back