For my golden shower you must pay a fee, but the OTT gives it up for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yours is bigger. :cry: But I already knew that. ;)

Why dcc0209?[/QUOTE]
Why not dcc0209? As you probably know dcc are my initials. The 0209 is Feb. 09, which is Zhang Ziyi's birthday, but you probably knew that as well. ;)

Edit: Your dvd collection is bigger so it kind of evens out ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Why not dcc0209? As you probably know dcc are my initials. The 0209 is Feb. 09, which is Zhang Ziyi's birthday, but you probably knew that as well. ;)

Edit: Your dvd collection is bigger so it kind of evens out ;)[/QUOTE]

Actually I did not know that, you fucking psycho. :shock: :lol:

I don't even know Natalie's or Scarlett's, and I only know Michelle's because it just happened (and I found myself on IMDb that day). :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually I did not know that, you fucking psycho. :shock: :lol:

I don't even know Natalie's or Scarlett's, and I only know Michelle's because it just happened (and I found myself on IMDb that day). :lol:[/QUOTE]
Who are you kidding, you're a bigger psycho than I am. And I only know Zhang Ziyi's birthday because I secretly celebrate it and send her presents every year. Who's the psycho now? ;)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I have gotten 34 or 35 several times but could never get that 36th target. Eventually I just give up and quit[/QUOTE]

I figured out on my third try is the trick is to wait till the up swing when you hold your breath. That compensates for the wind blowing it downward. Also it accounts for the natural drop of the bullet over distance.

[quote name='dcfox']Who are you kidding, you're a bigger psycho than I am. And I only know Zhang Ziyi's birthday because I secretly celebrate it and send her presents every year. Who's the psycho now? ;)[/QUOTE]

Um ... you? :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Who are you kidding, you're a bigger psycho than I am. And I only know Zhang Ziyi's birthday because I secretly celebrate it and send her presents every year. Who's the psycho now? ;)[/QUOTE]

That's a bit odd to celebrate a celeb's birthday. Then again, there's those people that celebrate Elvis' birthday and such, but that's probably an excuse to get drunk and sing karaoke.

In the next birthday package you send her, tell her that she needs to be a bit more humble and stop being a snob.

And for those of you that don't know, I am kidding. I have fallen off the deep end yet. :lol:

And Saucy Jack, where do you get off calling her snobby. You're one to talk, you're the biggest snob in the OTT. I bet Cheapy and Jimmie never really said those things about you. ;)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That's a bit odd to celebrate a celeb's birthday. Then again, there's those people that celebrate Elvis' birthday and such, but that's probably an excuse to get drunk and sing karaoke.

In the next birthday package you send her, tell her that she needs to be a bit more humble and stop being a snob.[/QUOTE]

And also that she's starting to show her age and that she has to be out of her fucking mind to play a geisha. :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I figured out on my third try is the trick is to wait till the up swing when you hold your breath. That compensates for the wind blowing it downward. Also it accounts for the natural drop of the bullet over distance.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the information. I may install the game again, log into my account, and try it out. I have been trying to find a new multiplayer shooter since I have become bored with battlefield and am going back to shooters from the past (been playing UT2004 as can be seen along with some enemy territory)

[quote name='dcfox']And for those of you that don't know, I am kidding. I have fallen off the deep end yet. :lol:

And Saucy Jack, where do you get off calling her snobby. You're one to talk, you're the biggest snob in the OTT. I bet Cheapy and Jimmie never really said those things about you. ;)[/QUOTE]

Cheapy and Jimmie really did say those things about me. I might not be the greatest CAG ever or a legend, but they seem to think so. :D ;)

She always comes off as a snob to me because of what she says and how she conducts herself during interviews and such.

When Crouching Tiger came out, she was being interviewed in several magazines and when they did the standard "are you in a relationship" and the standard "thanks for taking the time to talk to us" lines, she answered in this fashion:

"I don't have time for anything because I'm an international superstar."

International superstar? After one movie? Give me a break! Also, she would say that she's planning on conquering Hollywood, and that she was so good that she doesn't have to learn English like Jackie Chan, Jet Li, or other Asian stars before her.

Well, I got a news flash for her... the roles from Hollywood aren't exactly pouring in, are they? She needs A LOT of work on her English, and she needs to realize that you have to adapt like Jackie and Jet did.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And also that she's starting to show her age and that she has to be out of her fucking mind to play a geisha. :lol:[/QUOTE]

She's going to be 27 in a few months, I think. Time flies, doesn't it?

Your gimmick sucks so hard that not only do you have to make up quotes to put in your sig but then you have to lie about it to continue to perpetrate the falsity.

Looks like Zhang shares a birthday with Jimmie.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']She's going to be 27 in a few months, I think. Time flies, doesn't it?[/QUOTE]

I can't be sure if you're making reference to my away message or not. :lol:

[quote name='JimmieMac']Your gimmick sucks so hard that not only do you have to make up quotes to put in your sig but then you have to lie about it to continue to perpetrate the falsity.[/QUOTE]

Well, how do you even know that I have a gimmick? A lot of people on here don't have gimmicks and are just being themselves.

Well, I guess a good thing about me is that you never know which SJ you're going to get. There's many faces to me, just like Mick Foley.

Anyway, I know that you like the sig. It's free publicity. :lol: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Looks like Zhang shares a birthday with Jimmie.

I can't be sure if you're making reference to my away message or not. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hmm... am I referencing or not? I'll leave that stewing in your mind...

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Well, how do you even know that I have a gimmick? A lot of people on here don't have gimmicks and are just being themselves.

Well, I guess a good thing about me is that you never know which SJ you're going to get. There's many faces to me, just like Mick Foley.

Anyway, I know that you like the sig. It's free publicity. :lol: ;)

Hmm... am I referencing or not? I'll leave that stewing in your mind...[/QUOTE]
Everybody has a gimmick, angle, or some sort of "show" they put forth. EVERYBODY. Nobody gets on the internet to "be themselves."

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Everybody has a gimmick, angle, or some sort of "show" they put forth. EVERYBODY. Nobody gets on the internet to "be themselves."[/QUOTE]

That's a good point. Even if someone is trying to come across as themselves, they have one kind of "act" or habit that they have.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Everybody has a gimmick, angle, or some sort of "show" they put forth. EVERYBODY. Nobody gets on the internet to "be themselves."[/QUOTE]
I disagree. The internet is a playground of the id. What you see of people here is what they are, only moreso. Take anyone's gimmick and dial it back 75% and you've got a good idea what they're like offline.

I don't have a gimmick. What you see on CAG is what I am in real life. Except I probably wouldn't talk to most of you. :lol:

[quote name='jmcc']I disagree. The internet is a playground of the id. What you see of people here is what they are, only moreso. Take anyone's gimmick and dial it back 75% and you've got a good idea what they're like offline.[/QUOTE]

Damn, we're getting philosophical in the OTT. :cool:

I do definitely agree that there is a piece of the real person behind their online persona.

[quote name='jmcc']I disagree. The internet is a playground of the id. What you see of people here is what they are, only moreso. Take anyone's gimmick and dial it back 75% and you've got a good idea what they're like offline.[/QUOTE]
I'd still contend dialing up what's already there is still putting on a show.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'd still contend dialing up what's already there is still putting on a show.[/QUOTE]
I'd contend that pretending not to be a dick in real life is the show, but whatever, one thing's for sure: general fear of being punched in the face is what keeps civilization from collapsing. If the possibility of it is removed, we face bedlam.

[quote name='dcfox']Tree house of Horror was actually pretty good tonight.[/QUOTE]
Not as good as Rollerball, which is on ESPN Classic for some reason.

[quote name='jmcc']I'd contend that pretending not to be a dick in real life is the show, but whatever, one thing's for sure: general fear of being punched in the face is what keeps civilization from collapsing. If the possibility of it is removed, we face bedlam.[/QUOTE]
Kinda like the Vs. forum, eh?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So you're almost dead-on then? ;)[/QUOTE]
Yes, everything but the homosexual, pedophilic, necrophilic, beastiaphilic, geriactricphilic, robophilic aspect of my online character. Take all that away and them some and you have me to a tee. :lol:

What about you?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']So, when can we expect everyone's "My Life Off of CAG" autobiographies? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Well, I can tell you this: I'm functionally illiterate. My posts here only make sense by massive coincidence. It will give out eventually, though.

[quote name='dcfox']Yes, everything but the homosexual, pedophilic, necrophilic, beastiaphilic, geriactricphilic, robophilic aspect of my online character. Take all that away and them some and you have me to a tee. :lol:

What about you?[/QUOTE]

But if we take away all that, where's the fun part? :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Yes, everything but the homosexual, pedophilic, necrophilic, beastiaphilic, geriactricphilic, robophilic aspect of my online character. Take all that away and them some and you have me to a tee. :lol:

What about you?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty much dead-on. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']But if we take away all that, where's the fun part? :lol:[/QUOTE]

The man you fell in love with is still there, don't worry.

[quote name='Mike23']The man you fell in love with is still there, don't worry.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Asshole... ;)

Hey, didn't you take me to a Leafs game?!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']As long as you didn't trade Tomlinson for him, I approve. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No of course not. I traded Carson Palmer for Larry Johnson, Drew Brees, Curtis Martin. I was in need of some running backs and I had Carson riding the bench alot.

You know, Alan Turing's life seems like it was pretty extraordinary. There should be a biopic about him.

[quote name='dcfox']I try not to, but I wonder sometimes what Mox is like in real life.[/QUOTE]

I think he's normal, relatively speaking. Doesn't he have a blog?

[quote name='dcfox']I try not to, but I wonder sometimes what Mox is like in real life.[/QUOTE]
Covered in cookie crumbs.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think he's normal, relatively speaking. Doesn't he have a blog?[/QUOTE]

Nobody here is normal. It's CAG, for cryin' out loud! :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Nobody here is normal. It's CAG, for cryin' out loud! :lol:[/QUOTE]
Well, other people on CAG could be normal, but this is the OTT. Its almost like if Cheapy opened an asylum and all the crazies wandered in on their own. Amazing!

[quote name='dcfox']Well, other people on CAG could be normal, but this is the OTT. Its almost like if Cheapy opened an asylum and all the crazies wandered in on their own. Amazing![/QUOTE]

But even "normal" folks wander into the OTT and post every once in a while. So maybe our bald sensei is trying to turn us into some freak army...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's why I said relatively.[/QUOTE]

OK, sure you did... ;)

Well, I guess I would consider myself average/normal. Used to consider myself sub-par/medicore, but I've moved up in the world and in my mind a bit. :D

[quote name='Saucy Jack']OK, sure you did... ;)

Well, I guess I would consider myself average/normal. Used to consider myself sub-par/medicore, but I've moved up in the world and in my mind a bit. :D[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Saucy Jack and self confidence? Well it doesn't matter, we all still see you as sub-par/mediocre. ;) :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Used to consider myself sub-par/medicore, but I've moved up in the world and in my mind a bit. :D[/QUOTE]
Good thing. You were pretty close to having to face Sweeney in the Thunderdome.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']AD is a full hour tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Twice the Charlize Theron :drool: Although, I heard that she was only signed on for four episodes, so this will be her last appearance :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back