For my golden shower you must pay a fee, but the OTT gives it up for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Scorch']So who else is watching the George Carlin special on HBO?[/QUOTE]

Me, and it is HILARIOUS.

Ok, my mom just called. Silvia had a girl on the 27th.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Me, and it is HILARIOUS.[/QUOTE]

As hilarious as Nick Cannon?

George Carlin is ok but he rambles on way too much. He needs to break shit up instead of just sounding like he's rambling on the latest 17 page rant he wrote the night before. A few good lines, a lot of whining, and a lot of filler.

The commercial, however, where he said essentially a slam poem was absolutely brilliant.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And apparently you've never seen Chappelle's Show either. ;)[/QUOTE]

At least not the episode you're referring to.

[quote name='jaykrue']Blah, I'm back early. My night basically got rained out. :roll::bomb: Ah well, what'd I miss?[/QUOTE]
Me insulting everybody and them taking it like they was my prision bitches. ;)

[quote name='jaykrue']Blah, I'm back early. My night basically got rained out. :roll::bomb: Ah well, what'd I miss?[/QUOTE]

how about them gray chicago fall nights? ;-)

started playing guild wars tonight. my cat is already dying of malnutrition.

[quote name='supadupacheap']What are you :rofl: at microdick. ;-)[/QUOTE]

Just the bravado who feels the need to insult everyone to cover his own insecurities. :lol:;)

[quote name='jaykrue']Just the bravado who feels the need to insult everyone to cover his own insecurities. :lol:;)[/QUOTE]
I have a digicam. I can show you theres nothing I need to be insecure about. ;-)

Sorry about your washout. Usually you dont find yourself all wet until the conclusion of the evening. :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap']I have a digicam. I can show you theres nothing I need to be insecure about. ;-)

Sorry about your washout. Usually you dont find yourself all wet until the conclusion of the evening. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='supadupacheap']I have a digicam. I can show you theres nothing I need to be insecure about. ;-)

Sorry about your washout. Usually you dont find yourself all wet until the conclusion of the evening. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, chalk it up to my idiot wingman not holding his liquor and me hauling his ass out of the club after him doing his best porcelain god worship impression. :bomb: I swear some ppl lose their tolerance as they get older.:roll: Plus, it's raining like God took a big fat piss while in the shower so yeah, I came home all wet. Sadly, it's not the kind of wet I like. :cry:

[quote name='jaykrue']Yeah, chalk it up to my idiot wingman not holding his liquor and me hauling his ass out of the club after him doing his best porcelain god worship impression. :bomb: I swear some ppl lose their tolerance as they get older.:roll: Plus, it's raining like God took a big fat piss while in the shower so yeah, I came home all wet. Sadly, it's not the kind of wet I like. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Um, its actually true, your body processes everything slower as you get older. Hence the reason seniors getting smaller portioned meals for reduced rates.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Um, its actually true, your body processes everything slower as you get older. Hence the reason seniors getting smaller portioned meals for reduced rates.[/QUOTE]

I know but it isn't gonna stop me from bitching that my wingman basically cut our night out short.:bomb: Plus, he's barely 2 years older than me at 30. That's not exactly 'senior' status. And he's pretty fit but wiry. At least I got a sympathy phone # out of it (the girl I was chatting up helped me carry my retarded friend to the car). Dunno if it's real but I think I did pretty good considering the situation.

[quote name='jaykrue']I know but it isn't gonna stop me from bitching that my wingman basically cut our night out short.:bomb: Plus, he's barely 2 years older than me at 30. That's not exactly 'senior' status. And he's pretty fit but wiry. At least I got a sympathy phone # out of it (the girl I was chatting up helped me carry my retarded friend to the car). Dunno if it's real but I think I did pretty good considering the situation.[/QUOTE]
Are you really looking for pity here of all places? :lol:

As far as the wingman, he failed at his primary objective. No excuse for that. Cut him loose or state the rules very CLEARLY next time.

The girl is probably legit. If not, meh, fuck her. If you dont matter to her, she dont matter to you. Balance. :D

[quote name='dcfox']I guess this means Saucy Jack can expect his own bundle of joy in no time, once he joins the family :lol:[/QUOTE]

:shock:

Oh, boy...

(insert picture of Scott Bakula from "Quantum Leap")

[quote name='Scorch']So who else is watching the George Carlin special on HBO?[/QUOTE]

Taped it. Watched the first few minutes. I'll check it out tomorrow, probably, along with Taboo Tuesday.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']:shock:

Oh, boy...

(insert picture of Scott Bakula from "Quantum Leap")

Taped it. Watched the first few minutes. I'll check it out tomorrow, probably, along with Taboo Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
Ah, my favorite victim hath returned. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[quote name='supadupacheap']Are you really looking for pity here of all places? :lol:

As far as the wingman, he failed at his primary objective. No excuse for that. Cut him loose or state the rules very CLEARLY next time.

The girl is probably legit. If not, meh, fuck her. If you dont matter to her, she dont matter to you. Balance. :D[/QUOTE]

No sympathy. Just a place to bitch. :lol: Yeah, I don't think he's cut out as a wingman. I've got a few others I think that would be better replacements. If anything, I'll bring him along as the 'bodyguard' - the wingman that handles the 'bomb' aka the 'ugly friend'.:bouncy:

I'm fairly sure the phone #'s legit but I've been burned before but still, it's just another night, another 'gina. :cool:

[quote name='jaykrue']No sympathy. Just a place to bitch. :lol: Yeah, I don't think he's cut out as a wingman. I've got a few others I think that would be better replacements. If anything, I'll bring him along as the 'bodyguard' - the wingman that handles the 'bomb' aka the 'ugly friend'.:bouncy:

I'm fairly sure the phone #'s legit but I've been burned before but still, it's just another night, another 'gina. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Time to pick someone more reliable. :rofl:

Especially if the current choice has porcelain worship issues. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Time to pick someone more reliable. :rofl:

Especially if the current choice has porcelain worship issues. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Man, even old people dont stick up for one another. Damn worlds gone to hell I tell ya!

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Your fave victim is headed to sleep in a few minutes... :lol:[/QUOTE]
Dont forget to turn on the nightylight (as you call it) Dont want those evil goblins you say are in the closet to get you.

[quote name='shrike4242']Time to pick someone more reliable. :rofl:

Especially if the current choice has porcelain worship issues. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap']Dont forget to turn on the nightylight (as you call it) Dont want those evil goblins you say are in the closet to get you.[/QUOTE]

OK, you're just plain nuts now... :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap']Man, even old people dont stick up for one another. Damn worlds gone to hell I tell ya![/QUOTE]
If he fucked up, then he fucked up. Age isn't an issue there.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']OK, you're just plain nuts now... :lol:[/QUOTE]
Just like the non-biting bedbugs.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Someone should make a site to rival CAG. Call it CheepAzzGamar.

I'm going to bed.[/QUOTE]
Fat Wallet seems to fill the bill there, that or the often mentioned FrugalAssGamer.

The VGM
Banned

Hey hey, the board's getting better every day...

..too bad I won't be around for it.

ustupcloseradarlargeusen2df.jpg

emotowned4pn.gif
? :sad:

(While the storm doesn't look too bad, it's producing tornados left and right and gusts of wind in excess of 70mph)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1464551&postcount=11 ?
I'd think at this point since the thread now is about 2/3rds lighter as the result of his dragging of the topic to being off-topic. It should be nice to not have the same crap from him over and over again.[/QUOTE]
he was still posting after that. Another of his post in the "should I buy or rent shadow of the col" got deleted too. But like I said he was online and "banned" at the same time.

[quote name='DT778']he was still posting after that. Another of his post in the "should I buy or rent shadow of the col" got deleted too. But like I said he was online and "banned" at the same time.[/QUOTE]
It's possible, though he could've not been banned until 1. Just looked and He's hnot in the members list, which is the sign that he's been officially banned.

Well I've got 4 more hours to kill before I need to get ready to leave for Chiefs/Raiders. Maybe I'll actually play a videogame for once. :whistle2:k

That or watch another DVD w/ commentary.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I've got 4 more hours to kill before I need to get ready to leave for Chiefs/Raiders. Maybe I'll actually play a videogame for once. :whistle2:k

That or watch another DVD w/ commentary.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps take a nap? :)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, I just walked my dog a mile and a half yet she's still wandering around the house like she's too tired to rest.[/QUOTE]

ummm . . . pics plz?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's possible, though he could've not been banned until 1. Just looked and He's hnot in the members list, which is the sign that he's been officially banned.[/QUOTE]
Since he was acting like a child and tossing a tempertantrum, I thought a time out for him would be for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back