For my golden shower you must pay a fee, but the OTT gives it up for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: j/k ;)

I suppose as long as you have a McD's next to you, or any other hotspot,, you should be all set.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, only McD's count. Other hotspots won't be accessible unless I have Nintendo's USB thing, which I can't use.

Luckily, I like within walking distance of a McD's. I hope it'll be WiFi'd.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Yeah, well, only McD's count. Other hotspots won't be accessible unless I have Nintendo's USB thing, which I can't use.

Luckily, I like within walking distance of a McD's. I hope it'll be WiFi'd.[/QUOTE]
YGPM

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Yeah, well, only McD's count. Other hotspots won't be accessible unless I have Nintendo's USB thing, which I can't use.

Luckily, I like within walking distance of a McD's. I hope it'll be WiFi'd.[/QUOTE]
The only thing about McD's is, I doubt they'll just let you sit there without buying anything. So it'll cost you a dollar at the least if you want to play.

[quote name='supadupacheap']He went to the future man, inflation makes stacks of cash easy. Plus, all the older cash was easily collected in his various trips through time. Remember, when you can travel through time, what is UNcommon everywhere else is terribly common where you are at the moment.[/QUOTE]

True. Although he could've made his fortune back by winning some bets. ;) I think that he would've been more responsible than Biff if he'd won so it would've been easy to fund future inventions.

And with that, I'm out for the night. I hear the siren call of the local mating ground known as the nightclub. It's a bit early so I'm going to preset at one of my wingmen's apartment. :cool:

[quote name='supadupacheap']YGPM[/QUOTE]

Excuse?

Yeah, I don't mind eating a small coke or something at McDonalds, though. I'll just do it in a corner. ;)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Excuse?

Yeah, I don't mind eating a small coke or something at McDonalds, though. I'll just do it in a corner. ;)[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. :lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Excuse?[/QUOTE]
You've Got A PM
[quote name='sixersballernum3']Yeah, I don't mind eating a small coke or something at McDonalds, though. I'll just do it in a corner. ;)[/QUOTE]
How does one "eat" a coke? (and dont say frozen 'cause McDs aint got those. :p)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Excuse?
[/quote]

YGPM = You Got a Pretty Mouth? :lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']
Yeah, I don't mind eating a small coke or something at McDonalds, though. I'll just do it in a corner. ;)[/QUOTE]
I can just imagine you, sitting in corner of McDonalds for an hour drinking your small coke :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']YGPM = You Got a Pretty Mouth? :lol: [/QUOTE]
Only if it were directed at you, big boy. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']I can just imagine you, sitting in corner of McDonalds for an hour drinking your small coke :lol:[/QUOTE]
If he acts retarded he can sit there all...day...long. The commercials spell out just how kind they are to the special needs people of the world.

YGPM now, SDC! Man, I love new acronyms!

Well, this McD's is a 'Safe Place' for, like, lost kids or kids running from rapists or whatever. So I could say I was being chased or something.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']YGPM now, SDC! Man, I love new acronyms!

Well, this McD's is a 'Safe Place' for, like, lost kids or kids running from rapists or whatever. So I could say I was being chased or something.[/QUOTE]On a daily basis?

Ahh, memories...

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Well, this McD's is a 'Safe Place' for, like, lost kids or kids running from rapists or whatever. So I could say I was being chased or something.[/QUOTE]
Where IS Subby today anyway?

[quote name='supadupacheap']Where IS Subby today anyway?[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing, hiding outside a McDonalds somewhere in Florida. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I'm guessing, hiding outside a McDonalds somewhere in Florida. :lol:[/QUOTE]
With a portable DVD player watching yet more anime until the McDs has to close. ;)

Subway?

[quote name='supadupacheap']Eat fresh?[/QUOTE]

Depends on how fresh human hair can get.

I had a sub there a while back, with a long black hair tangled up in the lettuce. I just gagged pretty hard, so I'm not going to talk about that anymore.

[quote name='Brak']Depends on how fresh human hair can get.

I had a sub there a while back, with a long black hair tangled up in the lettuce. I just gagged pretty hard, so I'm not going to talk about that anymore.[/QUOTE]
Cannibal.

I had a sub there a while back, with a long black hair tangled up in the lettuce. I just gagged pretty hard, so I'm not going to talk about that anymore.[/QUOTE]
So you DO have a functioning gag reflex. Everything Moxio told me suggested you didnt. ;-)

So that's how Jared lost all that weight :whistle2:k

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Shame...it's not like it's a difficult show to watch, and only a half-hour to boot.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, a certain thing called life gets in the way sometimes. :lol:

At least I have the episodes ready to watch for whenever I'm ready, so that's a good thing...

[quote name='supadupacheap']Dont flatter yourself. ;)

Sleep well. We'll be hear to insult you tomorrow. Same SJ time, same SJ channel.[/QUOTE]

OK, you can insult me again. I finally got home from a long day of work.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']OK, you can insult me again. I finally got home from a long day of work.[/QUOTE]
God damn you Sjack, putting all that pressure on me. Well Ill insult you when Im damn good and ready, ya got it?

Loser.

Speaking of BttF, there's a guy around here with a modified delorean. He was at Best Buy when I went to get Ep.III and Office Space. I've seen him a few times, so I didn't think to mention it then. :lol:

I was in bed all day, just got up at 8.

[quote name='supadupacheap']God damn you Sjack, putting all that pressure on me. Well Ill insult you when Im damn good and ready, ya got it?

Loser.[/QUOTE]

I come home and expected to be insulted by my fellow CAGs, and I get let down...

What a shame... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Speaking of BttF, there's a guy around here with a modified delorean. He was at Best Buy when I went to get Ep.III and Office Space. I've seen him a few times, so I didn't think to mention it then. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Well we never thought you were the sharpest knife in the drawer. Yet again nothingyou do contradicts us.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I was in bed all day, just got up at 8.[/QUOTE]
Oh, Im sorry. Apparently you got the impression we cared where you were. No, actually we were just alluding to the fact you are a child molester. So sorry for the confusion. :p

[quote name='supadupacheap']Well we never thought you were the sharpest knife in the drawer. Yet again nothingyou do contradicts us.

Oh, Im sorry. Apparently you got the impression we cared
where you were. No, actually we were just alluding to the fact you are a child molester. So sorry for the confusion. :p[/QUOTE]
You were supposed to insult Saucy not Subby.

[quote name='supadupacheap']So says you... fagot. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I feel left out. Make fun of my dial-up!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I feel left out.[/QUOTE]
Well that would be a shame, now wouldnt it? You backwoods pennisula living on hick. :lol:

Feeling accepted now? ;)

Woot.

Finished up Far Cry: Instincts today. Damn good single player campaign.

Scored Psychonauts (XB) and Geist (GC) for $20 @ BB after GGC and Rise Of The Kasai (PS2) @ BB for $15 after GGC. My normaly BB of choice is having a 50% clearance on a bunch of stuff, guess it's to clear space for the 360 stuff on the way.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Well that would be a shame, now wouldnt it? You backwoods pennisula living on hick. :lol:

Feeling accepted now? ;)[/QUOTE]

Seriously, it's weird. If I ever want to evacuate from a hurricane, like, first I have to get out of the peninsula I'm on, then out of Florida. So it's all bottle-necked.

Plus, why the hell do I have to live on a double peninsula? It's like no one wants me, so they stick me waaaay the hell out into the Gulf.

Yes.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I'll take a shower and think about getting some breakfast.[/QUOTE]

Breakfast? Are you the kind of person that eats breakfast late at night? You know, like the people that work graveyard shifts?

[quote name='supadupacheap']Well that would be a shame, now wouldnt it? You backwoods pennisula living on hick. :lol:

Feeling accepted now? ;)[/QUOTE]

I think that pretty soon, there'll be CAG Friar's Club Roast topics.

[quote name='shrike4242']Woot.

Finished up Far Cry: Instincts today. Damn good single player campaign.

Scored Psychonauts (XB) and Geist (GC) for $20 @ BB after GGC and Rise Of The Kasai (PS2) @ BB for $15 after GGC. My normaly BB of choice is having a 50% clearance on a bunch of stuff, guess it's to clear space for the 360 stuff on the way.[/QUOTE]
Hopefully all BB will do the same. Not that I can afford to buy any games at this point :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']Hopefully all BB will do the same. Not that I can afford to buy any games at this point :cry:[/QUOTE]
I've got a way you can make a couple bucks. ;-)

[quote name='dcfox']Hopefully all BB will do the same. Not that I can afford to buy any games at this point :cry:[/QUOTE]

I would be able to afford some BB games, but my mother fucking fuck fuck fucking fuck fucking McDonald's isn't giving out BB Bucks.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Breakfast? Are you the kind of person that eats breakfast late at night? You know, like the people that work graveyard shifts?[/QUOTE]

Well, it will be my first meal in over 24 hours. I guess that makes it breakfast.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, it will be my first meal in over 24 hours. I guess that makes it breakfast.[/QUOTE]

Do you not eat on purpose?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Kind of ... I didn't get out of bed for 17 hours. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, whatever works for you. :)

I think I'm going to watch the George Carlin special... that, or maybe work on the house a bit more.

Some of you might remember that my cousin Zaira gave birth on the 25th ... well I have another cousin (Silvia) who was due on the 27th. I really should call, but I don't really want to talk to her. I just want to know if/when she had the baby. Maybe I'll email her sister. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Some of you might remember that my cousin Zaira gave birth on the 25th ... well I have another cousin (Silvia) who was due on the 27th. I really should call, but I don't really want to talk to her. I just want to know if/when she had the baby. Maybe I'll email her sister. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Fertility must run in the family. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Fertility must run in the family. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh, you know. Catholics. :roll: :lol:

One of my aunts (Gabrilella) gave birth in ... April? I'm not sure. It was her second though. And another aunt (Lupe) had her first almost a year and a half ago.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Oh, you know. Catholics. :roll: :lol:

One of my aunts (Gabrilella) gave birth in ... April? I'm not sure. It was her second though. And another aunt (Lupe) had her first almost a year and a half ago.[/QUOTE]

Can't disagree with that.
In two generations, just the branch of the family headed up by my paternal grandfather has swelled to about 40.

[quote name='shrike4242']Fertility must run in the family. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I guess this means Saucy Jack can expect his own bundle of joy in no time, once he joins the family :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back