For my golden shower you must pay a fee, but the OTT gives it up for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I can make that. So what time are you picking me up? ;)[/QUOTE]

Lets see if I leave now I can make it to you at approximatley 3:40 and then if make it back here we can make it in time for previews. Price Total around 80 bucks for gas, 20 for lunch and dinner, 8 bucks for two tickets. Hmmm expensive meeting eh.

[quote name='flowery']Lets see if I leave now I can make it to you at approximatley 3:40 and then if make it back here we can make it in time for previews. Price Total around 80 bucks for gas, 20 for lunch and dinner, 8 bucks for two tickets. Hmmm expensive meeting eh.[/QUOTE]

You could make it here by 3:40? You sure about that? I'd think it would take at least twice that.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You could make it here by 3:40? You sure about that? I'd think it would take at least twice that.[/QUOTE]

Woops 7 hours 47 minutes at speed limit. I guess Missouri is bigger than I thought.

[quote name='flowery']Woops 7 hours 47 minutes at speed limit. I guess Missouri is bigger than I thought.[/QUOTE]
A little less than 300 miles from St. Louis to KC, so at 75, you'd make it across in about 4 hours.

WTF? they merged 2 otts. Also whoever put the link in the OP, it doesnt work.

I just got my Stuff issue right now. Mila Kunis is on the cover :drool: and I got Super Mario 64 DS that I bought from someone on CAG.

[quote name='DT778']WTF? they merged 2 otts. Also whoever put the link in the OP, it doesnt work.

I just got my Stuff issue right now. Mila Kunis is on the cover :drool: and I got Super Mario 64 DS that I bought from someone on CAG.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I already covered that:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just got the new Stuff, Mila Kunis on the cover. :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:

EDIT: And this month's "Getting Fit With Stacy Keibler" is single-arm bent--over rows, which I'm sure some of you might enjoy. Meh I say ... no woman should have thighs thicker than her head. :lol:[/QUOTE]

But I guess I can reiterate: Mila Kunis == damn hot; :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:

[quote name='Mike23']First date? Not going so well?[/QUOTE]

You know how internet and long distance relationships turn out.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, I already covered that:

But I guess I can reiterate: Mila Kunis == damn hot; :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:[/QUOTE]
:drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot:

SO far I've been in three computer labs on my field trip to CSU... and they don't block CAG; I'm liking this college already. :D

[quote name='DT778']:drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot:[/QUOTE]

So you finally opened the issue, huh? :cool: :lol:

You know she played young Gia in the movie of the same name. The one starting Angelina Jolie. But she was only 15 at the time. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Too bad it was such a small role. :cry:

[quote name='Tiphireth']SO far I've been in three computer labs on my field trip to CSU... and they don't block CAG; I'm liking this college already. :D[/QUOTE]

Which CSU is this...

[quote name='Tiphireth']Colorado State University.[/QUOTE]

Not bad. I have heard good things about that school. They are in a good Conference but they dont have baseball which is lame.

Well, registration is done with. It'll be an interesting semester next semester. I'm taking:

Forensic Application of Biomolecule Analysis
Inorganic Chemistry
Italian II (When I haven't taken Italian in about a year and a half)
History of Jazz (What is said to be THE easiest class at my college)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So you finally opened the issue, huh? :cool: :lol:

You know she played young Gia in the movie of the same name. The one starting Angelina Jolie. But she was only 15 at the time. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Too bad it was such a small role. :cry:[/QUOTE]

You are your underage perversions... :lol:

You should love this video, then. The music kicks ass (it's by one of my favorite bands) and the video is pretty funny:

http://www.davidwain.com/cakelike.mov

[quote name='karsh']Well, registration is done with. It'll be an interesting semester next semester. I'm taking:

Forensic Application of Biomolecule Analysis
Inorganic Chemistry
Italian II (When I haven't taken Italian in about a year and a half)
History of Jazz (What is said to be THE easiest class at my college)[/QUOTE]

So is one of those the filled class that you hopefully had a spot saved in?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']You are your underage perversions... :lol:

You should love this video, then. The music kicks ass (it's by one of my favorite bands) and the video is pretty funny:

http://www.davidwain.com/cakelike.mov[/QUOTE]

Ok, that was a little creepy.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So is one of those the filled class that you hopefully had a spot saved in?.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately not. That was Introduction to Classical Greek Mythology, which is another insanely easy class. My friend unfortunately didn't wake up in time this morning so it was filled by the time that either of us registered.

[quote name='DT778']WTF? they merged 2 otts. Also whoever put the link in the OP, it doesnt work.

I just got my Stuff issue right now. Mila Kunis is on the cover :drool: and I got Super Mario 64 DS that I bought from someone on CAG.[/QUOTE]
That would be, killjoy to 40,000. :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Ok, that was a little creepy.[/QUOTE]

Pot calls the kettle black...

I can't believe that you would find something creepy... you are the epitome of creepy. :lol:

Besides, it's 3 beautiful, talented women dressed as young girls. I thought you'd love that video to pieces! :rofl:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Pot calls the kettle black...

I can't believe that you would find something creepy... you are the epitome of creepy. :lol:

Besides, it's 3 beautiful, talented women dressed as young girls. I thought you'd love that video to pieces! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer actual girls. The song wasn't bad, but whole thing had a weird manson-family type vibe. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'd prefer actual girls. The song wasn't bad, but whole thing had a weird manson-family type vibe. :lol:[/QUOTE]

OK, now THAT is creepy. Actual girls... :lol:

Glad you liked the song. I've been telling everyone... Cake Like kicks ass!

The video is meant to be weird. Sometimes Cake Like music is serious, sometimes it's pulling your leg, and sometimes it's just plain rock.

These new guys on WYSP in the afternoons in Philly are funny. They're increadibly stupid and ignorant, but they are funny. And they definately obscene. They're doing stuff more graphic than O&A when they were on the radio.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Is it bad that I'm already excited for Black Friday sales? =\[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily...

...But is it bad that I shudder the chaos at every BF?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So you finally opened the issue, huh? :cool: :lol:

Too bad it was such a small role. :cry:[/QUOTE]
As long as she doesn't sing, she's great.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Going to see Legend of Zorro at 6:50. Lookds good.[/QUOTE]

One of my friends just shaved his goatee and now just has a Zorro mustache. The thing is, I don't think he even knows about the new movie. :lol:

A few people have told him he looks like Inigo Montoya. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well it looks like I'm going to the Chiefs/Raiders game Sunday. That should be a decent way to spend the day. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Too bad both teams suck.

Well I decided to stay home and now I'm bored. What to do ... :whistle2:k

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Too bad both teams suck.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so the Chiefs should win. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I decided to stay home and now I'm bored. What to do ... :whistle2:k

Yeah, so the Chiefs should win. :lol:[/QUOTE]
It should be an old-fashioned AFC West shootout. As long as Jordan gets over 20 Fantasy points, I'll be fine with it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well it looks like I'm going to the Chiefs/Raiders game Sunday. That should be a decent way to spend the day. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I get to work Saturday. I was supposed to be off, but I guess it's all good. I should have a great set of paychecks next week.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I get to work Saturday. I was supposed to be off, but I guess it's all good. I should have a great set of paychecks next week.[/QUOTE]

I worked on two days this week, for a total of maybe 5 hours. :lol:

I'm going to the UF/Vandy game tomorrow night.

I have to soundboard the U of M / Purdue game tomorrow. ;o

And some shitty 500 lap NASCAR race on Sunday. o;

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I worked on two days this week, for a total of maybe 5 hours. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Don't over do it. There is such as thing as working too hard, you know ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Don't over do it. There is such as thing as working too hard, you know ;)[/QUOTE]

Yesterday I worked for an hour, and 1/3 of that was driving time. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Lightweight... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's not my fault of there's nothing for me to do. I would have worked 8 hours today if there was any work to be done.

Can anyone guess what I have to do right now?

Here's a hint:
I'm running the soundboard for a high school football game.

pringles8fr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back