For my golden shower you must pay a fee, but the OTT gives it up for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, it's not my fault of there's nothing for me to do. I would have worked 8 hours today if there was any work to be done.[/QUOTE]

Oh, OK. I definitely hear you there. It sucks when I need money, want to work, and there's no work.

[quote name='Brak']Can anyone guess what I have to do right now?

Here's a hint:
I'm running the soundboard for a high school football game.[/QUOTE]

You have to write a paper for a class? :lol:

[quote name='Brak']Can anyone guess what I have to do right now?

Here's a hint:
I'm running the soundboard for a high school football game.[/QUOTE]
Shitbreak.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][/QUOTE]

My man nailed it.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']You have to write a paper for a class? :lol:[/quote]

There's something you gotta know about me, kid -- I don't do my homework.

I'm a true late '80s / '90s child.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Shitbreak.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Before it breaks me. ;o

Legend of Zorro was pretty good. I reccomend it.

I have a story.

So, the KMart near the movies is now a Sears Essentials. When it was KMart, whenever I went to the movies on Friday nights there was this one guy who worked that that would always follow me and my friends. Like, always. And yell at us for noty buying shit, evben though we WERE buying shit.

So tonight I go in alone an head to electronics, and I see this guy, in regular clothes, with a bag, talking to the electronics employee and looking at me. So I start looking at the 360 ads and some DS games, and the guy is FOLLOWING ME. He's like, nonchalantly looking at DVDs and shit, and staring at me. so I start walking circles through the elctroniucs department, and he's still following me. What the hell? So finally I left, and he just stared at me, expecting to see a DVD in my pocket or something.

Too bad I recognize him enough to know that he's not a regular consumer! Undercover butthole.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Legend of Zorro was pretty good. I reccomend it.

I have a story.

So, the KMart near the movies is now a Sears Essentials. When it was KMart, whenever I went to the movies on Friday nights there was this one guy who worked that that would always follow me and my friends. Like, always. And yell at us for noty buying shit, evben though we WERE buying shit.

So tonight I go in alone an head to electronics, and I see this guy, in regular clothes, with a bag, talking to the electronics employee and looking at me. So I start looking at the 360 ads and some DS games, and the guy is FOLLOWING ME. He's like, nonchalantly looking at DVDs and shit, and staring at me. so I start walking circles through the elctroniucs department, and he's still following me. What the hell? So finally I left, and he just stared at me, expecting to see a DVD in my pocket or something.

Too bad I recognize him enough to know that he's not a regular consumer! Undercover butthole.[/QUOTE]

Turn the tables.

When you see him staring and following you around, stop, look over at him, then walk over towards him. When you get up to him make mention of the fact you "saw him looking at you" then make a cold, calculated, homosexual pass at him.

I can assure you next time your in the store he wont dare look in your direction. ;-)

This could be awesome. I just found out Dane is gonna be in Jersey next Thursday and Friday and it's only like 20 minutes (if that) from my college. So now I'm trying to get enough people to wanna go, which isn't proving too hard. So most likely, I'll be seeing Dane next Friday!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Legend of Zorro was pretty good. I reccomend it.

I have a story.

Too bad I recognize him enough to know that he's not a regular consumer! Undercover butthole.[/QUOTE]
I think he had a thing for you, but you didn't return his feelings. :sad:

[quote name='karsh']This could be awesome. I just found out Dane is gonna be in Jersey next Thursday and Friday and it's only like 20 minutes (if that) from my college. So now I'm trying to get enough people to wanna go, which isn't proving too hard. So most likely, I'll be seeing Dane next Friday![/QUOTE]

Lucky bastard. :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap']Id really hate to mess up my new shoes by shoving my foot up your ass. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Wow, he goes for the ass. :whistle2:s How unsurprising. :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, he goes for the ass. :whistle2:s How unsurprising. :shock:[/QUOTE]
Its the OTT, isnt ass the orafice of choice here? If theres been a change to the rules, please do tell. :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap']Its the OTT, isnt ass the orafice of choice here? If theres been a change to the rules, please do tell. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Someday trephining will be all the rage...

Just got back from Jarhead. It was different than any other war movie but in a good way. It was pretty fucked up and really really good.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Someday trephining will be all the rage...[/QUOTE]
Trepanning is some nasty shit. One of my teachers here always made references to it and game development. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']
There's something you gotta know about me, kid -- I don't do my homework.

I'm a true late '80s / '90s child.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I knew you were longing for a Pringles can or a Ruffles bag. I was just messing with you.

Glad to hear that you are an 80s/90s kid. :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm 3 minutes into episode 1 of How I Met Your Mother. NPH is fucking awesome. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

He's so awesome on the show. "SUIT UP!" *Transition to where the main guy isn't wearing a suit and NPH is* "Just once, when I say suit up, I want you to actually SUIT UP!!" He's so random on it.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Glad to hear that you are an 80s/90s kid. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I took notes from Zack Morris and Mike Seaver.

[quote name='karsh']He's so awesome on the show. "SUIT UP!" *Transition to where the main guy isn't wearing a suit and NPH is* "Just once, when I say suit up, I want you to actually SUIT UP!!" He's so random on it.[/QUOTE]

"Hey loser. How's not playing laser tag? Because playing laser tag is awesome!"

"Look at you, you beautiful bastard. You suited up. This is totally going in my blog."

[quote name='supadupacheap']Everyone always overlooked Boner.[/QUOTE]

That's 'cause he joined the army, remember? That's the slacker Hell.

[quote name='Brak']I have to soundboard the U of M / Purdue game tomorrow. ;o

And some shitty 500 lap NASCAR race on Sunday. o;[/QUOTE]

Hey now dont be so harsh. It should actually be a good race and just so you know its not 500 laps its 500 miles.

Wait you are going to Texas to do this job.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']One episode of HIMYM down, 5 to go. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Wait till you get to the Halloween episode. Barney's entrance is the greatest thing ever.

[quote name='flowery']Wait you are going to Texas to do this job.[/QUOTE]

Nah. I do it at the radio station in my town. I manually run the local commercial breaks in their assigned spots.

Running the board for NASCAR games is a pain in the sammich. They take breaks every 4 - 7 minutes. Mildly interupts my television viewing. ;)

[quote name='Brak']Nah. I do it at the radio station in my town. I manually run the local commercial breaks in their assigned spots.

Running the board for NASCAR races is a pain in the sammich. They take breaks every 4 - 7 minutes. Mildly interupts my television viewing. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah but NASCAR races are great to listen to on the radio.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah but NASCAR races are great to listen to on the radio.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't know. :O

I only listen for my break cues. I've rewired my brain to be able to watch T.V. and hear voids and cues over the airwaves. ;) So much so that I have absolutely no idea who wins the race or football game or whatever I'm running.

I usually watch MythBusters and shit like that. Feed my mind a li'l bit.

[quote name='Brak']Wouldn't know. :O

I only listen for my break cues. I've rewired my brain to be able to watch T.V. and hear voids and cues over the airwaves. ;) So much so that I have absolutely no idea who wins the race or football game or whatever I'm running.

I usually watch MythBusters and shit like that. Feed my mind a li'l bit.[/QUOTE]

Understandable. Sounds like the job has ups and downs. Hell if you can watch tv while working must be a decent job.

Mmmm, I've found God. Estarland has the 3 magas I read and the 1 I want to start for more than a dollar fifty off cover price. Sweet!

[quote name='supadupacheap']01010011 01101000 01110010 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101100 01100100

Got binary? ;-)[/QUOTE]

I think I'm fucking insane, because I swear I saw a 3 in there.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I think I'm fucking insane, because I swear I saw a 3 in there.[/QUOTE]
01010011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100101

= Sorry no three

[quote name='supadupacheap']01010011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100101

= Sorry no three[/QUOTE]

So is there really some kind of secret binary word in there?

00101101101 01101101101 010011101 1101001 00110110

[quote name='supadupacheap']You are teh losorz. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're always on my case... I think you've got a thing for me or something. :rofl:

Seriously, I think it's time for me to retire for the night. Long day of work for tomorrow... and more dinero...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back