For my next trick, OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Flowery, thanks for the link to the Thom Yorke and Johnny Greenwood live set a couple of OTTs ago. Good stuff.

I, for one, enjoy a corny joke from time to time.

Here's one for today:

How is an ear of corn like an army?
It has lots of kernels.

[quote name='DT778']Hey Flowery, thanks for the link to the Thom Yorke and Johnny Greenwood live set a couple of OTTs ago. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

No problem man, I feel in love with it the first time I found it. Glad I could contribute in spreading the good jams.

[quote name='lordwow']I, for one, enjoy a corny joke from time to time.

Here's one for today:

How is an ear of corn like an army?
It has lots of kernels.
[/quote]

:lol:

I got one...
Did you hear about the two peanuts walking in the park?
One was "a salted".

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Fast & Furious midnight tonight :whee:[/quote]Gonna see that on Saturday, but I hope its super :cool: like the first one.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Fast & Furious midnight tonight :whee:[/quote]

Hells yeah, loved the first one so I cant wait to see the original cast back together. :cool:

[quote name='st0neface']I'll make some chumps disappear.

Before...

...After

if interested, PM me for details.[/quote]

Oh man, I'd love to know how to do that. Eventhough I can't see the message, I get annoyed knowing becuzimmoxio is posting in the same thread as me.

[quote name='Bayxter']And, yes. I saw that The Lookout has been making the cable rounds.

I own the DVD, though. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Watch it!! :bomb:

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh man, I'd love to know how to do that. Eventhough I can't see the message, I get annoyed knowing becuzimmoxio is posting in the same thread as me. [/quote]

I didn't know you and moxio don't get a long...what's the story there?

Rock - wanna give CoD4 for that triple a try again tonight?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I didn't know you and moxio don't get a long...what's the story there?[/quote]

It's not that we don't get along. Its just that his posts are useless and annoying.

[quote name='Maklershed']It's not that we don't get along. Its just that his posts are useless and annoying.[/quote]

Yeah, I can see that.

---------------

This is awesome:

pixarvsdreamworks.jpg

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/04/02/lol-pixar-vs-dreamworks/

Over the Hedge was awesome...so was the first Shrek and both Madagascars...the rest are just ok....except Antz...that looks lame.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hmm, Mirrors Edge is $31.99 now. It's inching closer to an acceptable price.[/quote]

Is that from the Target Clearance thread? If not, it should be half that in about 3 weeks at Target...as well as Afro Samurai and FIFA '09.

I'm glad I done the firmware update overnight. It was also nice they had the option to automatically turn itself off after downloading and installing. She can do the dirty work while I am sleeping.

[quote name='st0neface']I'm back from lunch, did anybody who PM'd me still need a response, or did corrosivefrost give you all a hand?[/QUOTE]
Me need wisdom!

Also, when you go to a main topic that lists all the threads and there's nothing, just click the monkey, refresh and click it back on. Everything will be there.

Really, the only thing the script is necessary for is ignoring mods.

I don't have anyone on my ignore list now that 'The .giffer' Kayden is gone.

[quote name='zewone']Someone PM me details of the OP trick.[/quote]

Dided

*awaits woohoo's blocking for my grammar murder*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back