For my next trick, OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFN I'm shipping your stuff today...sorry it took so long...I'm throwing a couple other things in there. Let me know when you get it.

Mind sending me the links you came up with, corrosivefrost? I've just been rambling about how to do it to everybody I've told about it so far.

[quote name='st0neface']Mind sending me the links you came up with, corrosivefrost? I've just been rambling about how to do it to everybody I've told about it so far.[/quote]

PM'ed.

" I knew a guy that poured concrete down his toilet pipes when his house got repossessed. That's basically what this episode was." :lol:

I'm glad I decided to check out the UK version instead.

I don't think munch should be allowed to do this until he gets over his man crush on Big Michael Root.

EDIT: Thanks, LinkinPrime. I hope you threw in some Mighty Muggs or some polaroids of your wife.

Don't hate, TFN. You're just not vocal about your love for the ff7scloud/Big Mike/Cracking Hollywood/ vblog show.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The show ended?[/QUOTE]

Ya it got canceled mid-season but they let it run till the end of this season.

[quote name='tiredfornow']EDIT: Thanks, LinkinPrime. I hope you threw in some Mighty Muggs or some polaroids of your wife.[/quote]

I didn't know you liked Mighty Muggs. I'll hold off on shipping it till tomorrow then..which one do you want?:

• Dock Ock
  • Thor
  • Silver Surfer
  • Human Torch
  • Galactus
  • Anakin Skywalker
  • Dr. Doom
  • Bumblebee

I'm guessing you'll pick
Dr. Doom

[quote name='flowery']Got Burn After Reading and Tropic Thunder on Blu in today...[/quote]
icon14.gif
on Tropic Thunder. I still haven't seen B.A.R.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya it got canceled mid-season but they let it run till the end of this season.[/quote]

fuckers! They didn't do that to Eli Stone :bomb:

So how did it end, did he go back to his own time?

Alright, I installed stoneface's list, but I couldn't figure out a way to save it as a text so I'm not sure who's on the list.

I'm going to assume:

wubb
LinkinPrime (I can't see his posts anymore)

Anyone else?

[quote name='zewone']Alright, I installed stoneface's list, but I couldn't figure out a way to save it as a text so I'm not sure who's on the list.

I'm going to assume:

wubb
LinkinPrime (I can't see his posts anymore)

Anyone else?[/QUOTE]tclark89.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']fuckers! They didn't do that to Eli Stone :bomb:

So how did it end, did he go back to his own time?[/QUOTE]

No.

Both times were artificial reality. He was really on a spaceship going to Mars in the future and the computer fucked up :wall:

[quote name='lordwow']No.

Both times were artificial reality. He was really on a spaceship going to Mars in the future and the computer fucked up :wall:
[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Wolve11']everyone gets harrassed when they first start posting in the OTT. tits or GTFO is like mandatory when new members post.
Then we have your cornyness which is self proclaimed...coupled with BOLD opinions...I guess people just get fed up with reading your stuff. Personally you've annoyed me a few times, but I don't mind your posts as much as I get annoyed by the likes of Puma and Nina.[/quote]

:speaktothehand:

I am not annoying! I'm entertaining.

[quote name='lordwow']If Puma and Nina ever had a kid, it'd be the most annoying fucking thing ever.

And ugly.[/quote]

It'd still look better than you...

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can't wait to make the blacks and asians of the OTT disappear![/quote]

:speaktothehand: I thought we were friends? I'm gonna make all the Mexicans disappear :calls border patrol:

[quote name='TheRock88']Yea, but do you see the quote by the person that's on the list?[/quote]

Yup, same as if that person were on your ignore list.

[quote name='lordwow']No.

[/quote]
Man, I am really glad I didn't watch that show now. I was really interested in it with Harvey Keitel having a role and all, but god-damn~ That's turrble.
Gene-Hunt; I see what they did there. :roll:

[quote name='manthing']Yup, same as if that person were on your ignore list.[/quote]

Fail. What's so great about just deleting the name and not knowing that person posts if you can still read it if they're quoted.

[quote name='Number83']I don't think there is anyone that I would put on my ignore list...You just can't take teh internehts sirrizzly.[/quote]

Exactly.

Quit being little girls and just learn to ignore things mentally. :roll:

[quote name='Mojimbo']DarthNina and darthpuma will make good additions to that script.[/QUOTE]

Can we add Number83 to the list?

I would if I got the text file.

Why are you all over wubb's dick, StinkinLinkin? Know cares what he did, and know cares about him in general. I'd rather have to put up with his posts then ask him for help for anything.

[quote name='Number83']I don't think there is anyone that I would put on my ignore list...You just can't take teh internehts sirrizzly.[/quote]

I only had Kayden on my ignore list, and that was because he'd post NSFW gifs.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Fail. What's so great about just deleting the name and not knowing that person posts if you can still read it if they're quoted.[/quote]

The CAG Ignore function

Before I started typing this, L_____P____ had 18 posts out of 132 in this OTT, ~15%.

With this stone/frost creation, I've seen 89% less of them.

:cool:

Hey darthnina, why don't you just ignore that crazy bitch that shits on you all the time instead of going to a different forum to bitch about her?

[quote name='zewone']Can we add Number83 to the list?

I would if I got the text file.[/QUOTE]

Tools>Greasemonkey>Manage User Scripts

Highlight the script, hit edit.

It may ask you what to open it with, choose notepad.

If you want to add/remove users, just follow the pattern in it.

[quote name='munch']Why are you all over wubb's dick, StinkinLinkin? Know cares what he did, and know cares about him in general. I'd rather have to put up with his posts then ask him for help for anything.[/quote]

I just think it's funny how you guys are making a big deal out of this, and Wubb clearly offered his assistance to you guys when he mastered the script a couple months ago.

Chill out munchies...it's all good :grouphug:

[quote name='manthing']I only had Kayden on my ignore list, and that was because he'd post NSFW gifs.

The CAG Ignore function

Before I started typing this, L_____P____ had 18 posts out of 132 in this OTT, ~15%.

With this stone/frost creation, I've seen 89% less of them.

:cool:[/quote]

:grouphug: I'm not on your ignore list!:)

I PM'd the my modded script to zoo as text.

If anyone else want the text version, PM me

------------------
nina, nope.

No regular member in on my ignore script. I even removed JJ from the script before i imported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back