For Sale: Classic+new games/guides/accessories/collectibles

Front Mission 3 is still available, yes. Please PM me for a shipping estimate.

I just updated the list; sold a bunch of games.

List updated to reflect a few sales, added a couple games (both NES Zelda games, complete and in awesome shape) and tweaked a few prices. Added several new bundle deals; if you're looking at a system, make sure to check out the list of games for it!

Added a note about feedback, since it seems I have been forgetting to leave it for some people. If I haven't left you feedback, I apologize; please remind me (and try to remind be what it was you bought from me :p )

Also, for anybody interested, I have added a bunch of DVDs and very cheap CDs to my Half.com list (see my sig). If you're interested in buying anything on my Half.com list with stuff here, let me know, and I can combine the shipping.

Half.com list updated with a lot more music CDs.

Again, if you see something on Half.com that you want, you can either buy it from there and I combine that shipping with something from here, or vice versa. Buying off of Half.com is preferred since you can leave me feedback there, as well, but it's your call.

I'm going to start putting some of the games from the original post onto Half.com over this next month.

Put a bunch of the games up on Half.com, and updated the list to reflect some sales. They seem to be going pretty fast.

I put a ton of music CDs up there, too. I'd post em here for generally cheaper but they're completely unrelated. So, I'll just offer em for "cheaper" right here; if you see any music CDs there that you like, contact me and I can work out a better deal with you on them, 'specially if you buy a bunch.

List updated. Some of the prices now better match those on eBay/Half.com (several lowered); almost all games are now listed there. Before inquiring about the condition of a particular item, go check out my Half.com list for descriptions (many are the same, but that's because many of them are in awesome shape).

List updated, sold some games and the xBox.
I've put on eBay (check my sig) a whole big lot of almost all the Miscellaneous stuff listed here for a pretty good price, check it out if you're interested.

Updated, sold some stuff, tossed a bunch more up onto Half.com. If you wanna do a transaction nice and quick, you might want to look into it there. If you do end up buying from me there, let me know, and I'll be happy to leave you CAG feedback for it!

List updated, sold a lot.
My PM inbox is filling up really fast, I reccommend using my E-Mail address to contact me ([email protected]).

As of Saturday, I am going to be taking all but a select few games off of this list, as they seem to be selling very well on Half.com, for higher prices. So, anybody who wants a shot at any of this stuff for the prices I'm asking, please, get in touch with me as soon as possible.

List updated.

To anyone who was expecting their package to be mailed out this week, I apologize. My car slid into a ditch late this afternoon and I couldn't get to the post office on time (for the same reason I also missed a test *groan*).
Things will be shipped out as soon as humanly possible. I am very sorry.

List updated. I've removed a large amount of items from the list. Over the next few days I'll be removing the rest of it as I toss it up onto Half.com. If something has been removed from this list that you might have been interested in, please check for it on Half.com. If you let me know that you're buying through there, I'll be more than happy to leave CAG feedback.

Free bump for you...

And I also wanted to let you know that my payment has been sent, in the form of a USD money order (for $263.85), for the two transactions that we had (all of the PC games, plus some guides, plus Fable / La Pucelle / Phantom Brave). It should be there in about a week. Please leave feedback for me when you get it - I've left feedback for you. :)

Thanks again!

List updated, sold a few things. Also revised the terms of sale, anyone interested in anything on the list needs to read it over.

Another bump for you.

And just checking if you got my payment (263.85 money order), and if so, could you leave me feedback when you get a chance?

This would be for the PC games (collector's editions, several of them), PS2 games, and strategy guides.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back