Forget the President of the United States, Who will win the president of Beer?

I think it's Miller lite versus Budweiser as a whole. Budweiser is selfproclaimed King of Beers, not Bud Light. Plus all the response has been by the Clysdales, or Iguana, which tote regular Bud.

[quote name='"Grave_Addiction"']I think that dude who does the Miller commercials is funny as hell!

It's a traveshamockery![/quote]

If i am remembering my beer commercials correctly, that is Bob Odenkirk of Mr Show hilarity. The Mr Show dvds are available now and are definitely worth buying

[quote name='Dok Diamond']if anyone drank camo or laser....they would know[/quote]

HS Camo! A buddy of mine, for his frat hazing was forced to down a 12 pack of Camo warm! He said we wished that the University wasn't cracking down on hazing because he would have rather been beaten then drink more Camo

Being from Buffalo, I usually drink Canadian beers, but if I had to chose between Miller and Bud, I'd take the Bud. Miller has a better chance against Milwaukee's Beast or Natty Light.

although it kind of made me sad when i saw him in the commercials, i will support bob odenkirk, which means that i support miller, i guess. what i would really support is bob odenkirk getting involved with another television show or perhaps making another movie, but it's cool that he's getting paid, even if he will become known to a lot of people as "the guy from those miller commercials".

I like Bud's response to the Miller commercials. Those reptiles are hysterical.

Oh and Labatt Blue beer is disgusting! It's canada's equivalent to Miller High Life.

[quote name='daphatty']I like Bud's response to the Miller commercials. Those reptiles are hysterical.

Oh and Labatt Blue beer is disgusting! It's canada's equivalent to Miller High Life.[/quote]

Blasphamy! Blue is great, much better than any US macro-brew. If there was a beer olympics, canada would come out like the East Germans and the USSR of the Cold War Era games.....

Sorry Big Dirty but you are wrong. I bought a six pack of that shit on an impulse (that bear convinced me to get it) and I couldn't finish the first one I opened. Now I have 5 more bottles to consume (I don't believe in alcohol abuse) and the only way I can do so is to somehow disguise the taste! Bottle number two was consumed alongside large bites of Manwich burgers. Now THAT was a taste to remember!

:puke:

I declare you all infidels:

s_pop_malts_18year.jpg

[quote name='zewone']Miller High Life is my favorite. But a beer that I almost prefer more than High Life is Mickey's. Damn that shit will get you drunk.[/quote]

Was that what you guys were drinking the night of the fight? That would explain alot! :p

[quote name='daphatty']Sorry Big Dirty but you are wrong. I bought a six pack of that shit on an impulse (that bear convinced me to get it) and I couldn't finish the first one I opened. Now I have 5 more bottles to consume (I don't believe in alcohol abuse) and the only way I can do so is to somehow disguise the taste! Bottle number two was consumed alongside large bites of Manwich burgers. Now THAT was a taste to remember![/quote]

You need to drink it at just above freezing, like at .25 Celsius, od like 32.5 F.... I'll admit that it's not a good beer when it gets warm, but unlike high-life, no buttery aftertaste.

I vote for MGD and Bud Light. I prefer Bud Light for the light beers but the taste of MGD is by far the best. But Damn it no bars have MGD on tap.

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='CTLesq']I declare you all infidels:

[/quote]

I love you. I personally prefer Macallan cask strength.[/quote]

You can't go wrong with Macallan.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='daphatty'][quote name='zewone']Miller High Life is my favorite. But a beer that I almost prefer more than High Life is Mickey's. Damn that shit will get you drunk.[/quote]

Was that what you guys were drinking the night of the fight? That would explain alot! :p[/quote]

You know it![/quote]
Mickey's is not beer it is a malt liquor, but good stuff IMO.

Mickey's is great. Used to buy that stuff all the time in collage along with Millar High Life. They're both cheap, but since I make more money I buy higher quality beer like Corona and Honey Brown.

But if your talkin about liquor then bring on the Jack!

[quote name='BigDirty']You need to drink it at just above freezing, like at .25 Celsius, od like 32.5 F.... I'll admit that it's not a good beer when it gets warm, but unlike high-life, no buttery aftertaste.[/quote]

Well since I still have four left I will try it that way. Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes in the freezer to acheive that.

Oh, and Mickey's is piss. Not trying to insult anyone. Just stating an opinion. :p

[quote name='daphatty']
Oh, and Mickey's is piss. Not trying to insult anyone. Just stating an opinion. :p[/quote]

That almost anyone can agree with. The coolest thing was the little gernade bottles.

[quote name='Tromack']Rum? I'll take scotch any day of the week over that damn pirate swill.[/quote]

........ BLASPHEMER!!! Not only are pirates endlessly awesome; they are the only OFFICIAL spokesmen for Rum and Rum derivatives. I don't see any damned Scotch spokesman nearly as cool as a pirate.

It's funny how the beer election is like the presidential election. Only two (real) candidates on the ballot, though most people, if it were up to them, would choose someone else.

Bud, if I had to pick between the two. Blue Ridge Porter, if I could travel back to 1999 when it was still being brewed. Sam Adams is my current overall pick.

Well my personal favorite beer is Weiheistephaner Hefe Weisen. But the president of beer probably has to be from the U.S., in which case I would say Yeungling is the best.

I don't know if some people know this, but rum and scotch are not beer. They are forms of liquor...hence them running for president of beer would be like a badger running for Pres of the U.S.

[quote name='daphatty']Did anyone here try the Sam Adams Winter Brew this past winter? That shit was goood! And I hate Sam Adams.[/quote]

Don't know if you had access to it or not, but if you're looking for a good winter brew Pete's Wicked is the bomb !!

As far as cheap ass beer goes, I'm more for Coors Light or Stroh's.
Good cheap imported beer: Labatt Blue

bread's done
Back