Forza 2 CAG motor club

[quote name='magiic']Im downloading the demo to see what this is all about[/QUOTE]

demo does the game no justice. Sure you can get a feel for the looks and controls. But the thing that keeps you coming back to this is collecting cars and designing them.

[quote name='mr ryles']demo does the game no justice. Sure you can get a feel for the looks and controls. But the thing that keeps you coming back to this is collecting cars and designing them.[/QUOTE]

So true. Hated the demo, the game is pretty good.

I'm up to level...hell, I don't remember. I have about five cars though, all but 1 won. Started out with the Talon.

gamertag is dinopirate

only lvl 15 and playing offline so far

and ya the demo isnt really a great indicator if you'll like the game or not

Oh yeah, forgot to add I'll join up. I'd rather race people here than random jackasses. Racing whatever pleases me until I get enough cash to grab a decent car.

I'm interested in joining the Forza 2 Club, my game shipped today from Amazon so I don't have it right now. Gamertag - GenDV138X

And feel free to add my gamertag for games.

[quote name='mr ryles']I have yet to buy a car yet, besides one from the auction house. I think I have almost 20 cars right now.[/quote]

same, i'm trying to get as many races done without buying a car...i ocassionally tune one of my cars if they don't do well enough, but i havent bought a car

I want to join once I get into a stable place. Moving for a job now, but for reference:

GT: cdrober2000

-Don't have the game yet but plan on getting it tomorrow to pick up that free $20 game at CC.

[quote name='FrankySox']Welp, I guess Nebraska isn't getting it today. Best Buy had all the other new releases besides Shadowrun and Forza...my god I even got a fucking 94 dollar speeding ticket. It costs 25 dollars to go 10 over, but with court costs and a busted seat belt it adds up to 94, should have just waited to speed until I got the fuckin game.[/quote]

Huh, I also got a speeding ticket same day I got the game. $101 ticket for 35 in 25. Planning on fighting it in court.

Unearth4164

I want to race people from here I am up to level 15 finally starting to get a few cars. I just have the heavy cars left on the Proving Grounds and I bought a heavy car from the AH last night so Iam ready to go.

This is by far my new favorite 360 game.

GT: chipgau

I just got this game on Friday and had clocked over 30 hours. Creating designs is addicting. I'm only level 22 at the moment and I will start racing soon )well, until I got over designing car and selling them online). :)

I love the new class system...instead of the vague D-1 thru 4 We can get a much closer number now to make races alot more fair for everyone.

Just picked up the game today and would like to be added in. Will be cranking it up once I get off work today and most likely well into the night. Would love to play with some CAGs instead of the variable XBOX Live crowd. Tried playing Shadowrun last night and kept getting in with this kid that just kept squealing like a pig everytime he walked himself off a ledge ...

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']GT: chipgau

I just got this game on Friday and had clocked over 30 hours. Creating designs is addicting. I'm only level 22 at the moment and I will start racing soon )well, until I got over designing car and selling them online). :)[/QUOTE]

maybe you can help.. or if anyone else knows, please ...

I've got this pic that i would like to place on my car, but don't know how to. how would i be able to get it on the car? I've seen some really cool cars here with pics & logo's. how do they do it? do they upload them some how? is it possible? is there a way i would be able to draw on the car? any help i would totally appreciate it. thanks in advance.

P.S.

can i join up ( Motor Club!! )

[quote name='fullhavok']maybe you can help.. or if anyone else knows, please ...

I've got this pic that i would like to place on my car, but don't know how to. how would i be able to get it on the car? I've seen some really cool cars here with pics & logo's. how do they do it? do they upload them some how? is it possible? is there a way i would be able to draw on the car? any help i would totally appreciate it. thanks in advance.

P.S.

can i join up ( Motor Club!! )[/QUOTE]

There is no way to upload pics. Everything you see on Forza 2 is handdrawn.

[quote name='fullhavok']maybe you can help.. or if anyone else knows, please ...

P.S.

can i join up ( Motor Club!! )[/quote]

people use the shapes and stuff that are in the game and make designs out of them...they LOOK like nice, sharp images, but in reality they are just different colored shapes and objects placed on top of each other

bread's done
Back