Forza 3 LCE Premium Theme - FREE on Marketplace

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I didn't see this posted but just a heads up for anyone who is interested! Apparently, people who bought the LE were having problems redeeming the code so the devs made it free on the marketplace for everyone.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/033f0003-0000-4000-8000-00004d53084d?cid=SLink

Enjoy!

*EDIT* - It seems that this is only free through the ONLINE Marketplace. People are saying that it still reflects the 240pts if you go through your XBox's marketplace. Also, you'll have to go through the link above as some have said other ways to the page simply bring you to the priced theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Donnums']
*EDIT* - It seems that this is only free through the ONLINE Marketplace. People are saying that it still reflects the 240pts if you go through your XBox's marketplace. Also, you'll have to go through the link above as some have said other ways to the page simply bring you to the priced theme.[/QUOTE]

Was FREE for me through the online marketplace. Thanks OP!

Thanks for clearing that up. Link wasn't working on Firefox for me back when I saw this, works now.

Cool thx, I also tried to go on my console to download it and noticed it was 240 ms points. The link in the OP worked fine though. Strange, but this is will my first premium theme, what's the difference?

Good lookin' out OP. A very summer friendly theme for sure, not bad at all. Better than the RE5 collector's theme.

[quote name='rustyrage']Cool thx, I also tried to go on my console to download it and noticed it was 240 ms points. The link in the OP worked fine though. Strange, but this is will my first premium theme, what's the difference?[/QUOTE]

Premium themes aren't mere background and skin changes. Your friend's list/activity is more dynamic. Friends appear to be "part" of the theme. Check it out.

I added it to me queue even though I don't have Forza 3. I plan to get Forza 3 eventually (maybe BF from Sears), but I really doubt I'd use a game-specific theme anyway, but it's free, so why not? Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back