Forza 3 / ODST Bundle - $36 New

TheJerseyKush

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
i came across this, ordered one myself, spoke to the seller, seems legit even thought only 33 feedback, can't hurt you if you pay by paypal, considering both these games are selling for 30-40 each this is somewhat of a steal unless you are stickler for having individual cases for your games. Not to mention, from what ive read all ODST copies entitle you to a Halo Reach Beta invite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...413124&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_502wt_1167

hope this helps, theres only a few left so if you want this id recommend not waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheJerseyKush']i came across this, ordered one myself, spoke to the seller, seems legit even thought only 33 feedback, can't hurt you if you pay by paypal, considering both these games are selling for 30-40 each this is somewhat of a steal unless you are stickler for having individual cases for your games. Not to mention, from what ive read all ODST copies entitle you to a Halo Reach Beta invite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...413124&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_502wt_1167

hope this helps[/QUOTE]

Does ODST come with the MP disc as well?

[quote name='Spencer35']Does ODST come with the MP disc as well?[/QUOTE]

no idea, i didn't really give that any thought because i already have all the maps from playing so much halo 3

[quote name='Spencer35']Does ODST come with the MP disc as well?[/QUOTE]
I bought the spring bundle, so I can attest that it does come with with MP disc.

just placed a order
thanks op :D

and it says its sealed so i'm assuming it comes with all 4 discs, 2 for ODST and 2 for Forza 3, i checked another auction like this and it had 4 discs

This is really tempting, despite my giant backlog. Forza 3 is $50 used on Gamestop. Halo: Reach Beta would be nice.

Btw, I love the pic in your signature theking20. I wish that happened.

[quote name='genfuyung']If I didnt already have ODST Id be all about this as I really really want forza 3.[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and buy it and sell the ODST with the bundle to cut down on the cost for Forza 3?

Doesn't it cost extra to use PayPal to pay for things? I had remembered seeing something like that, and it made me shy away from using that method.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Doesn't it cost extra to use PayPal to pay for things? I had remembered seeing something like that, and it made me shy away from using that method.[/QUOTE]

No not when you just normally buy something using paypal. Plus if you use paypal with buy it now the bing cash back is instant for many people. No waiting. it just goes right back into your paypal account. I'm not sure if that's for everyone or just for Paypal Premier members. It's always worked like that for me but I dont know how/when I became a "premier" paypal member.

bread's done
Back