Forza 3 Ultimate Collection

GeddyThePolack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has anyone actually been able to find Forza 3 Ultimate Collection? Most of my stores have been out of Forza 3 for weeks and still don't have Forza 3 Ultimate Collection. I'm just curious if anyone has bought it yet.

So you got aggravated because people didn't respond within 1 hour of your posting? That's pretty silly. Do you want people to respond just to say, "No, I haven't found it?" Because no, I have never seen it. I had never even heard of it.

Because I was curious, I did a quick Google search which told me that very few people in the United States have this version of the game. Apparently, the only retailer who has sold it so far has been Target via Amazon.com, and now they say they are "temporarily out of stock". Everyone else claiming to have gotten the game is from overseas.

No no one that I know of in the US (at least that posts on the Turn 10 forums) has it, only international peeps. I doubt many US retail stores will get it before Black Friday.

FYI there is a download in the marketplace for the free version of the Ultimate DLC which is 1 of the 7 or however many cars is in the full DLC.

I found this out on the weekly Forza Blog --> the game is a "soft" release. They are only releasing it as standard copies of Forza sell out at retailers. Eventually this will be the only version of the game offered, it's just going to take some time.

bread's done
Back