Forza 4 Limited Edition (Xbox 360) $39.99 @ gamedealdaily.com

I bought this awhile back, and it's important to note that the outer box is mostly in Spanish. The game plays entirely in English by default and the art book is also in English too.

Wheres that blog that was posted here about the gamedealdaily customer service stories? A good read for anyone considering buying.

[quote name='Camre']Wheres that blog that was posted here about the gamedealdaily customer service stories? A good read for anyone considering buying.[/QUOTE]
Oh boy. Almost afraid to read it as I had already ordered it when it was first posted on that slick site.

[quote name='griffinup']I bought this awhile back, and it's important to note that the outer box is mostly in Spanish. The game plays entirely in English by default and the art book is also in English too.[/QUOTE]
Whew. Although it would be funny if it was completely in Spanish, I need Jeremy Clarkson commenting on cars.

[quote name='griffinup']I bought this awhile back, and it's important to note that the outer box is mostly in Spanish. The game plays entirely in English by default and the art book is also in English too.[/QUOTE]

Did you buy it from GDD?

Wait the cover is Spanish if you order it through this place?

Also is the DLC worth much anymore? I was thinking about selling it on eBay if I buy this

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Wait the cover is Spanish if you order it through this place?

Also is the DLC worth much anymore? I was thinking about selling it on eBay if I buy this[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can just buy the DLC through the marketplace now so probably not.

Well, I wanted one of these when the game was released, and everywhere it was $100 and sold out. So I'm down, since I have mulitple consoles and want the CE. Thanks OP!!!

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Wait the cover is Spanish if you order it through this place?[/QUOTE]

Yes. GDD is run by a former(?) CAG. Alot of his deals have some sort of caveat: foreign imports, "new" games without cover slips, things of that sort. He has brought in his fair share of criticism over the years for sketchy deals, slow shipping and poor customer service. Things don't seem nearly as bad now as they were then, but every now and then you will still see people complaining that they never received their codes or he hasn't replied to their emails in a week.

From what I can tell, he's pretty much just a typical CAG making flips (though probably alot more than your average flipper)... I don't think he necessarily has any special connections or access to any sort of business-only discounts so my thought has always been: if he can sell something and make a profit, you can probably find it yourself for cheaper.

[quote name='invincibleaggre']Thanks for the post, op! Though, 39.99 still seems like a lot for this.[/QUOTE]

MSRP for Forza 4 is $30. Target still sells it new at $40. GS sells the 2-disc version used for $28.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']Never thought I'd be able to get my hands on this. Just bought an Xbox 2, so this will be perfect. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Is Xbox 2 what came between Xbox 1 and Xbox One? :cry:

It's safe to buy from him. I bought an Xbox controller from there a long time ago and go it. I also have won several games from his weekly giveaways over the last several months: Fallout 3, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Fable III, Medal of Honor, MLB 2K12, and Jam Sessions. It is just run by one guy though so if he doesn't see your email that day then sometimes he does take a little bit to get back to you.

[quote name='Donken']It's safe to buy from him. I bought an Xbox controller from there a long time ago and go it. I also have won several games from his weekly giveaways over the last several months: Fallout 3, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Fable III, Medal of Honor, MLB 2K12, and Jam Sessions. It is just run by one guy though so if he doesn't see your email that day then sometimes he does take a little bit to get back to you.[/QUOTE]

Are you him?

[quote name='MSUHitman']MSRP for Forza 4 is still either $30 or $40. GS sells the 2-disc version used for $28.[/QUOTE]
Yep. Earlier in the year, it took me about a solid month of searching around before I finally managed to snag a copy for under $20 on eBay. Retailers either don't have it in-stock or charge more than I was willing to pay (like GS) and there are a ton of the worthless "Essentials Edition" floating around on eBay and other places.

I would check Craigslist for the Forza 4 two disc version. Found someone selling one used for $10, and that's the price I was waiting for, though I would prefer new.

bread's done
Back