Forza Horizon 2 price

Sneaktip

CAGiversary!
I've been waiting for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One to go down in price.  It was $30 at one point on amazon months ago, now it's sitting at $50 everywhere.  Do you think it will go back down to $30 after the holidays?  

Last edited by a moderator:
I only buy physical releases.  And the Microsoft store is too clunky if they were actually selling a physical copy for that price.  

Yeah, I traded that in over the summer figuring I could buy it back cheap on Black Friday, but it seems every other game has gone on sale but that one.
I just ended up using my free game on it from Best Buys sale this week. It was bugging me that I didn't have it any more.

Seriously if you are on this site you'd know plenty of deals and a few to nab your game of choice with promotions like Flacks mentioned.

I only buy physical releases. And the Microsoft store is too clunky if they were actually selling a physical copy for that price.
"the Microsoft store is too clunky"

Que? WTF?

They were selling it for that price, free shipping and I think it also came with a free $10 cert. Not sure how "clunky" that would be.

Hell, my Microsoft store orders were my first black Friday gaming purchases that arrived. (OnePlus store and Amazon Prime shipping on kitchen stuff were faster)

The Microsoft store was notorious for not shipping items bought, not shipping them on time, or reporting that the item was out of stock and taking a long time to refund the purchase.  That was maybe 2 years ago or longer.  It appears that that's not the case now based on the replies here.  

I don't recall this site advertising the Microsoft store Black Friday sales in the deals forum either.  

Regardless I got Forza Horizon 2 from BB during their B2G1 sale last week.

I saved up the store credit I got for winning the last 2 Friday Night Magic events at my local retro game/card shop and used the store prize credits to get Forza Horizon 2 for just the credit. They were charging $35, which is $10 below GS price.

bread's done
Back