Forza Horizon 3 - Gen. Discussion Available Xbox One & Win 10 - Hot Wheels now Available!

sorry late to the party,

is there any way to get a porsche without paying?

i saw the new event got one but u need a dlc car for it :s

A lot of the past Forzathons had a Porsche on there, if not now wait until one pops up. It's surely going to happen again. That's how I've gotten mine tbh.

I was able to just buy this Porsche in an auction. It wouldnt work on any other Porsches. No idea if this only works now the Forzaton is going on, or for all cars that have been gifts in Forzathons.

Very happy about this.

There is some "buy it now" offers for 303k, in auctions it usually goes for more.

edit... .Wow! Now I got me some other OLLLLDDD Porsches and they are absolutely amazing :) HUD OFF, just cruising around :) amazing. Really nice they give Porsche cars for free (well auction!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Got a TON of absolutely amazing Porsches thru the auction system in fh3. Did not need to buy DLC.

I also got FH2 in the meantime and I am suprised how amazing it looks, and how well it plays (coming from PS4). However it seems they had the Porsche Cayenne and another one only available once for a short time, and now theres no way to get them still?!

Having a lot of fun with this after I bought it last week. I noticed the car pass is on sale for $7.xx something. Should I get that or does the VIP pass at full $19.99 I think include the car pass? So far I just got the game and both dlc maps. Should I just skip the car pass and VIP pass all together?

I and many others have gotten the VIP pass and Car pass when they were on sale. It's hard to recommend them now but if you're new to the game the VIP throws a ton of bonus credits your way. The Car pass will have just a few cars so I'd say if it's not on sale nah forget it (unless you want a specific car from it or you're collecting all of them).

Thanks, I just like racing my Ford Mustang GT350 and my GT500 around since I have a Mustang GT in real life anyway. Don't need all the cars I guess either. Don't really need extra credits either since I just got over 1 million saved for something and 11 million in cars the game says. Maybe this is a dumb question, but can I sell the cars I have in my garage?

Having a lot of fun with this after I bought it last week. I noticed the car pass is on sale for $7.xx something. Should I get that or does the VIP pass at full $19.99 I think include the car pass? So far I just got the game and both dlc maps. Should I just skip the car pass and VIP pass all together?
The car pass at that price is an amazing deal... but do know they released a few car packs after its coverage ran out.

Also you don't have to use in game currency to buy them in game so it gives you a lot of cars for the various race types.

The car pass at that price is an amazing deal... but do know they released a few car packs after its coverage ran out.
Also you don't have to use in game currency to buy them in game so it gives you a lot of cars for the various race types.
I'll reconsider it when I play again tomorrow then. Probably pick it up. Wanting to get the Logitech racing wheel and a racing cockpit to start playing this with and some other games. Maybe pick Forza 7 up if I find the right deal but I like the open world of this.

Loved this title but decided to set it free because my backlog remains huge & I’ll probably not play it again. It definitely made racers viable to me again. How was the blizzard mountain & hot wheels DLC?

^ Both DLC for Forza Horizon 3 are great imo. I have a personal preference for Hot Wheels over Blizzard Mountain but it was neat to do off-road races with dynamic snow storm weather. Hot Wheels gets you some crazy races with some extreme speeds to the point that I had that urge that I wanted a new Extreme G game on modern 4K platforms. *Homer drool*

bread's done
Back