Forza Motorsport 4 - Official CAG Thread

I realized R classes aren't so bad once you turn traction and ABS on. LOL. The career is getting long in the tooth by the time you have 3 series left. Think I'm done with that part of game. The last 75 races will just.be.like the first 400. Multiplayer playground Waay more fun

if youre looking for a more strategic racing game try F1 2011. ^for that guy (though i know hes looking for a 4 player split screen racing game)

[quote name='giantqtipz']if youre looking for a more strategic racing game try F1 2011. ^for that guy (though i know hes looking for a 4 player split screen racing game)[/QUOTE]

No.

I love this game level 39 I think. I dont have gold or internet really have to use my phone. But with the magic of hot spots I can race ghosts. Add me if you want

Unearth4164

Anyone who plays in the evenings and wants to have "team" in playground send me a friend request. yeah, you can't have much of a team but it seems to be helpful if you had ANYONE to coordinate with. Seems none of my current friends like racing games

Level 53 I think. One last race of year 8 I love this game. Trying to get all my LE cars then probably the next DLC which is Monday

Been loving the hell out of this game. A couple friends and I have been using 1 copy to play but thankfully our schedules are spaced enough to where were not fighting over the copy. Anyone have a strategy to obtaining unicorn cars? I have them but my friend is angered at the fact that he may only get 990/1000 due to that achievement.

Has anyone tried the Kinect head tracking? How well does it work? I was hoping to rent his game, but it's 2 discs so Redbox won't get it.

[quote name='BlazeP']Can someone buy my vinyl off my storefront? It's for 1000cr, if you buy mine, I'll return the favor :)

GT: YHofSuburbia[/QUOTE]

I just bought yours, if you can do the same for me that would be great.

GT: TheBigAndy

[quote name='TheBigAndy']I just bought yours, if you can do the same for me that would be great.

GT: TheBigAndy[/QUOTE]
Thanks man, bought yours.

[quote name='xx1jpt5xx']is forza 4 limited collectors edition rare? I saw it for sale at a local store[/QUOTE]

It will be. [Link] Hell, just look at how much ME2 Collector's Edition is going for. [Link]

I booted up the game today and to my surprise, I had two sexy gifts from Turn 10. An RX-7 Type-A and a 458 Italia with a special set of rims and livery design. ^.^

[quote name='dotCody']I booted up the game today and to my surprise, I had two sexy gifts from Turn 10. An RX-7 Type-A and a 458 Italia with a special set of rims and livery design. ^.^[/QUOTE]

Sounds like good enough reason to play a couple races tonight!

So I finally beat season 10 in career and.....it rolls back to season one, no "ending", no awesome car, no huge credit payout. Wow. Thanks.

Season ten is very frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='6er']So I finally beat season 10 in career and.....it rolls back to season one, no "ending", no awesome car, no huge credit payout. Wow. Thanks.

Season ten is very frustrating.[/QUOTE]

I thought you get an achievement for it

I too am still chugging away towards the gold medal in every race. I might be 20% done, an I try to do at least 5 races a night. it is still a lot of racing left.

anyone with the speed wheel willing to share settings? I can't dial in control that feels really great. or know any sites that will explain the following settings?

right now I'm kinda happy with speed wheel setting 1 with the following:
with these settings sometimes I totally feel dialed in and other times I'm out of control.

steering axis deadzone inside: 0
steering axis deadzone outside: 50
acceleration axis deadzone inside: 0
acceleration axis deadzone outside: 50
deceleration axis deadzone inside: 0
deceleration axis deadzone outside: 50
clutch axis deadzone inside: 0
clutch axis deadzone outside: 50
handbrake axis deadzone inside: 0
handbrake axis deadzone outside: 50
vibration scale: 100

here are the default speed wheel settings which drove me crazy:
steering axis deadzone inside: 1
steering axis deadzone outside: 95
acceleration axis deadzone inside: 15
acceleration axis deadzone outside: 100
deceleration axis deadzone inside: 15
deceleration axis deadzone outside: 95
clutch axis deadzone inside: 15
clutch axis deadzone outside: 90
handbrake axis deadzone inside: 0
handbrake axis deadzone outside: 100
vibration scale: 100

Sorta started playing this again. Finally took some pics and created more CF designs.

http://imageshack.us/g/560/viperk.jpg/

mclareno.jpg

I have never stopped playing it. I am only 70% done with the game. I still have a ton more grinding to do to get the "Bucket List" Achievement.

Just got this game and I keep getting an error connecting to the marketplace. Everything checks out network wise, but I'm still getting this error. Any thoughts?

[quote name='Captain Wrong']Just got this game and I keep getting an error connecting to the marketplace. Everything checks out network wise, but I'm still getting this error. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I never had that happen to me, but I stopped playing like a month ago when I got all the achievements.

Finally getting around to playing this... Been amazing so far, not that I'm surprised by that in the least. I do think its better than Forza 3. (but I haven't done any side by side comparisons with it.)

Oh, getting rid of car level for straight manufacture affinity was an awesome choice... I sort of drove a car in 3 till I max leveled it (which never really took long) and then moved on to another one.

Anyhow, I sent a Club Invite... Hopefully, the powers that be are still responding to invites. (Yes? No? Maybe?)

BTW; For those of who don't know I started the CAG Club in Horizon so don't hesitate to join it when/if you pick up Horizon. (Which I recommend. Its a hell of fun game and one that the demo doesn't really do justice with.)

Started digging through the thread hopeful to find some answers about the club...

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Creating the CAG car club. If your interested in joining, send me a message through live.[/QUOTE]

Well, that answers my previous question... and based upon our previous XBL conversation were you said you had no idea who the club leader was and didn't have the game anymore my chances of getting in are slim to none! :lol:

But I'll ask one more time...

Does anyone still have this game? If so are you in the CAG club? If you are in the CAG club can you look and see how many leaders there are and give me a list of them? (either via PM or via here.)

If not its a real shame that the club has died... and when 5 comes out will have to do better job of making sure that new blood is is never cut off from the club.

I'd be interested in getting something new going for Forza 4 even though it has been a while since I've played. I am currently in a Club with only me and one of my friends but if there was some interest on CAG we should try and set something new up.

[quote name='akmgmer']I'd be interested in getting something new going for Forza 4 even though it has been a while since I've played. I am currently in a Club with only me and one of my friends but if there was some interest on CAG we should try and set something new up.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll fire it up and start up a new club called CAG2. (We can always relocated to the original if someone ends up having access to it.)

Edit: Its called CAG3. (CAG2 and CAGs were both taken. :whistle2:( )

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Okay, I'll fire it up and start up a new club called CAG2. (We can always relocated to the original if someone ends up having access to it.)

Edit: Its called CAG3. (CAG2 and CAGs were both taken. :whistle2:( )[/QUOTE]

Alright, just sent a request for CAG3. Hopefully we get some more interest and we can start racing each other.

[quote name='akmgmer']Alright, just sent a request for CAG3. Hopefully we get some more interest and we can start racing each other.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for not replying yesterday... but I got ya added! :)

So I'm getting the EE for free from a friend who just got a new Slim. How does it work with the physical 2nd disk (I could borrow it to install that content) and also with the DLC out there for the game? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='MSUHitman']So I'm getting the EE for free from a friend who just got a new Slim. How does it work with the physical 2nd disk (I could borrow it to install that content) and also with the DLC out there for the game? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it sounds like the only way to get access to the second disc content is to purchase it on the marketplace. I think there are about 3 DLC packs that you would have to download to make the Essentials Edition the same as the full release. The essentials disc does not read the content installed from a second disc that is borrowed.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Thanks for that. All the other DLC works fine though, right?[/QUOTE]

Yep all the downloadable DLC should work fine with the Essentials disc.

Anyone still playing this?  Hopped on today and wanted to get back into it but got into more than a few rooms with a holes playing destruction derby by the end of the first turn.  If there are any players out there please feel free to add me (FrankySox) love to get more time in on this game.

bread's done
Back