Found! The rarest N64 of all TIME! At a pawn!

I didn't think it was tin foil -- it looked like the system was just wrapped in plastic wrap like the AC adapter next to it. You couldn't wrap the buttons and stuff in tin foil, could you?

fucking suh-wheeet!

I'm off to the store to pick up some Reynold's Wrap and mod my 360. That should up the trade-in value at least 50 bucks!

Nice find. :applause:

I have a gold N64 i got from japan, that was very limited even in japan. then they released it in toys r us one christmas season. i was pretty upset. but i have the orig box etc.
gold64_sys.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']is this at the one on 23rd? Im in mactown too, I wanna scope WTF this is, lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's the one on 23rd.

Yeah, I couldn't tell if that was an aluminum foil covered N64 or if someone just took a can of silver spray paint and sprayed the thing silver, then plastic wrapped it to "customize" (and most likely ruin) it.

Probably some ghetto idiot who couldn't afford a GC when it first came out, and really wanted a platinum GC, so they pimped out their N64.

[quote name='karkyco']Probably some ghetto idiot who couldn't afford a GC when it first came out, and really wanted a platinum GC, so they pimped out their N64.[/quote]Funny hearing that from a guy with super-extremo crunkface man man man as an avatar.

I would ask to see that out of the glass. I can't figure out what they did. It really looks like tin foil around the controller ports, but I have no idea how they would have gotten tin foil on the expansion pack bay like that. At any rate, if it is tin foil and not in plastic wrap, that price sticker is going to take the fancy "paint job" right off.

Yes, it's ordinary, everyday aluminum foil. Check the On/Off switch, it's all the way in there. That is 110% dedicated workmanship!

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']
[/quote]

Actually, I think it was someone who had chewed a ton of gum.

If you didn't know, it's possible to seperate the silvery stuff off of the gum wrapper and put it on stuff. That's exactly what it looks like to me.

I don't get it... It looks like a silver n64 with plastic wrap on it. the "paint" job itself doesn't look too bad when you factor in the plastic wrap.

[quote name='Puffa469']I thought this was gonna be that uglyass doublewide 64 with the big Pikachu on the side of it.[/quote]Doublewide N64s are popular in the trucking community. True fact.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Funny hearing that from a guy with super-extremo crunkface man man man as an avatar.[/quote]

What, you don't like my grilllz? They match this "special edition" N64.

[quote name='Negative']Went back to buy the system, but caught this guy walking out with it, thus "foiling" my plan.

foilman2b.jpg
[/QUOTE]
You owe me one new keyboard and one mouthful of coke. :applause:

[quote name='Puffa469']Heres where he works.

329474685_97120435a6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Lame.

Dual-screen is where it's at, bitch. Have you seen my stapler?
tinfoil-cubicle.jpg

Maybe it's at my house:
tinfoil_house.png

[quote name='Z-Saber']Funny hearing that from a guy with super-extremo crunkface man man man as an avatar.[/quote]:applause:

My buddy Archie Eversole came by one day when he got these new metal fang thingies all over his teeth. I just looked at him and asked, "what did you do?! you had a beautiful smile!!" His entourage just laughed at me. (i'm so white)

[quote name='sonderiaom']
If you didn't know, it's possible to seperate the silvery stuff off of the gum wrapper and put it on stuff. That's exactly what it looks like to me.
[/quote]

Only if you buy gum in that kinda wrapper. We environmentalists only chew Orbit and other gums that are wrapped in paper. Of course we aways fail to recycle the paper as that's where we dispose of the chewed gum once we're finished with it.

[quote name='Kayden']If I were a mod, that pun would constitute grounds for bannin'.[/quote]Shaddup! Puns rule.

tinfoilhouselx1.jpg

bread's done
Back