Fourth Annual CAG NCAA March Madness Tourney Contest (Winning Scenarios in post 439!)

[quote name='fart_bubble']thats what I get for having Drake make it to the second weekend[/QUOTE]

Me too.

Davidson and WKU baby!!

Now if Davidson rolls on to next weekend, oh yea :p

Now if Only didn't goof on the WVU vs. AZ pick I'd be tied for the lead #-o

Is the UConn game extremely bright/washed out for anyone else? I switched between the two channels that have it and one's incredibly bright and the other's normal.

[quote name='gorgonzola238']Davidson and WKU baby!!

Now if Davidson rolls on to next weekend, oh yea :p

Now if Only didn't goof on the WVU vs. AZ pick I'd be tied for the lead #-o[/quote]

People in NC know what's up with davidson...

either way, i think GTown will be too much for Davidson...Davidson's passing was very sloppy...looked like a pick up game the way people were passing

[quote name='naes']My bracket is getting assraped.[/quote]

chill, you are doing very well compared to most of the other people

now, if you miss 5 or 6 in the 2nd round, then you start worrying lol

[quote name='swetooth9']chill, you are doing very well compared to most of the other people

now, if you miss 5 or 6 in the 2nd round, then you start worrying lol[/quote]
If Pitt, Duke (oh man...) and UNC do as good as I picked I'm in good shape :lol:

Well, I'm at 17/24 and in 77th place in the pool. Whoo-hoo! At least I'm doing better than my random bracket which only has 12/24 correct (just about what you'd expect from random selections in the first round).

And hey, whatdoyaknow, I had W Ky beating Drake! Problem is, I had UConn beating then in the next game... Of course I picked Saint Mary's over Miami and that didn't pan out. Pretty much all of my upset picks, except W Ky, haven't panned out.

I had UConn in the Final Four...

And I was this close to picking Western Kentucky over Drake, but decided to change it. Ah.. this happens every other year. =p

My bracket's getting ass raped today.

I feel sorry for mystic heat though. He had Gonzaga winning it all, and they lost in the first round.

My bracket is getting raped today as well. fuck the west. Also, I wish I had remembered to change to Davidson like I had done in my other bracket.

God damn it...I had drake and gonzaga in the elite eight...didn't think drake would beat ucla but i freaking hate the bruins...ever since they fired steve lavin i've had a personal grudge. Knew the gonzaga davidson game was gonna be really close...I think davidson will make a run to the elite eight...just wish it had been the zags instead. I just didn't think Davidson would have anything going for them other than stephen curry, but richardson and lovedale came up big with ball handling/rebounding.

Georgetown and Tennessee go down in round 2. With all the flak Duke has taken for struggling, they've got a good path to the elite eight. Big East is getting hyped up way too much this year. They will beat WVU and by my estimation be the last 2 seed standing when all is said and done.

[quote name='darkcecil32']Georgetown and Tennessee go down in round 2. With all the flak Duke has taken for struggling, they've got a good path to the elite eight. Big East is getting hyped up way too much this year. They will beat WVU and by my estimation be the last 2 seed standing when all is said and done.[/quote]

Why do you think the Big East was hyped up way too much? Unless I'm mistaken, they've only lost 1 game so far, and that was a hell of a close game. They've won 5 other games without too much difficulty. 5-1 is pretty damn good, and assuming that Louisville wins and Villanova loses, 6-2 is pretty good too. Most other conferences don't even have 6 teams good enough to make the tournament, let alone make the tournament and advance a round or two.

I've already missed 7 games in the first round, which sucks, but I only had one of those teams winning any more games, so I'm still in reasonable position.

25/32. 8th place. Only two points separate everyone in 8th place and the two people in first place. I'm still in this!

I keep falling further and further down the list. It's all still really close though. I'm tied for 43rd, but I only have 4 fewer points possible than the people in 1st. That's just one sweet sixteen game of a difference.

[quote name='naes']25/32. 8th place. Only two points separate everyone in 8th place and the two people in first place. I'm still in this![/quote]
The problem is the people ahead of you have just about every combination covered, so you pretty much can't win but may get lucky and finish high enough if you have some flake school winning it and they actually do. I actually have 2 games that make a difference between 1 of the leaders. Other than that we have the same picks. And the other leader I expect to fall way back. Kudos to him if some if his crazy looking picks come through.

Surprisingly, I'm beating out a lot of people considering my bracket is completely random. Though, I don't think that will last for long as I have Michigan St. winning the whole thing.

HEY, YOU NEVER KNOW.

bread's done
Back