Fox, get this OTT off me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Too much smoking?[/QUOTE]
I don't smokes. ;o

Did you ever draw that li'l doob in between your dad's lips?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']This OTT is moving quite slow...are all of you busy working or playing games?[/QUOTE]

I was playing Brawl with lilboo, Mr. Beef, JFD, and Veronica Mars for a while, and I'm about to leave to go do homework for the rest of the night, so...both.

Man...there's this hot girl at work that her voice drives me crazy...its so damn sexy it sends chills down my spine. I usually have to be using my Zune to tune her and everyone else out to focus.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I haven't had a decent tuna sandwich in years.[/QUOTE]
Add a little sweet dill brine, black pepper and sugar to the tuna fish.

Shit.

Best Buy has HotD, but not Zack & Wiki.

TRU has Z&W, but shows next week for HotD.

CC.com sucks ass, and won't even let me see if my store has it.

Dammit, looks like I'm wasting some gas tonight.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Sugar? Srsly? I'll have to try that one of these days.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. A teaspoon.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I love you guys.[/quote]

That's it! I need space, I feel like you're smothering me...I mean come on we barely know each other.

I'm using a kitchen stool as a side table, to hold my television remote and sunflower-print glass of Dr. Pepper...

I'm a slob.

Her voice sends chills down your spine?

I love Run to the Hills. Too bad the solo is rape and is keeping me from 5 stars.

Link...linkkkkkkk.

He's link. The mod who loves our OTT.
He's link, he used to love HD-DVD
But then it died
and so he cried
and cheated us all out of martens prize.

[quote name='Brak']I don't smokes. ;o

Did you ever draw that li'l doob in between your dad's lips?[/quote]
Nope.
I'm going to draw one of those Mexican guys on a hammock and a sombrero over his head with Brak's face.

A teaspoon of sugar to tuna? Hmm...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Link...linkkkkkkk.

He's link. The mod who loves our OTT.
He's link, he used to love HD-DVD
But then it died
and so he cried
and cheated us all out of martens prize.[/quote]

I feel like that should be set to that Legend of Zelda song that everyone thinks Weird Al did, but I can't find the rhythm, so I guess not.

[quote name='Brak']Add a little sweet dill brine, black pepper and sugar to the tuna fish.[/QUOTE]

:puke: the only thing you need on tuna is mayo. Lots and lots of mayo.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ooops...wrong choice of words...tingles down my spine.[/quote]

...No difference. Still weird.

[quote name='Rocko']I feel like that should be set to that Legend of Zelda song that everyone thinks Weird Al did, but I can't find the rhythm, so I guess not.[/quote]

Yeah. Needs work. :(

[quote name='Rocko']...No difference. Still weird.[/quote]

Chills = Horror
Tingles = sexy

I agree, though it is weird...never happened to me before.

I never understood why people eat crustaceans...after all, they're see bugs...and a lobster is nothing but a big sea roach...shrimp...not sure what kind of land bug it would be but they're disgusting. I stay away from all kinds of seafood
sick015.gif

Oh God.

I didn't know you could blow people's head clean off in Condemned 2.

I was behind a guy and he was on his knees, execution style.

Put a shotty to the back of his head, and that shit just exploded blood kept gushing out of his neck where his head was.

Pretty gross.

I still haven't played the first one. I have it but I just never played it...is it survival horror or just gruesome like the first Manhunt?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Nope.
I'm going to draw one of those Mexican guys on a hammock and a sombrero over his head with Brak's face.

A teaspoon of sugar to tuna? Hmm...[/QUOTE]
If you drew a picture of me like that, or at all, I'd make it my MySpace default photo.

Cochese is a lad I know
he's always trying to steal the show
thinks that cheap HD-DVDs are a good buy
what a retarded guy
like E.T. they'll fill up the dump
but he'll still be a chump
with a fist pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back